Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who Else Observed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Observed? (490 Views)

How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video) / How Come I've Observed This Only In Nigeria? / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Who else observed this term was unnecessarily long and exhausting? No hols or breaks Inbetween except for the midterm break which seems like some months ago. Phew! Omor! I'm exhausted. In fact, all the teachers are complaining of exhaustion.

In fact, I had to take energy drink everyday to push myself through these past few weeks otherwise, na fainting levels o. Lol..

I can't wait for the Easter break to come. Damn!

Who else is feeling exhausted?

Comment in the comment box below tongue. Lol..

Off to the last period for the day! My students are waiting.
Re: Who Else Observed? by Suspect1: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mercychen:
Who else observed this term was unnecessarily long and exhausting? No hols or breaks Inbetween except for the midterm break which seems like some months ago. Phew! Omor! I'm exhausted. In fact, all the teachers are complaining of exhaustion.

In fact, I had to take energy drink everyday to push myself through these past few weeks otherwise, na fainting levels o. Lol..

I can't wait for the Easter break to come. Damn!

Who else is feeling exhausted?

Comment in the comment box below tongue. Lol..

Off to the last period for the day! My students are waiting.

stop disturbing and keep quiet noise maker!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Suspect1:
stop disturbing and keep quiet noise maker!

Stop hating. It won't take you anywhere.

You were not forced to read it. Were you?

Life is not that hard. Loosen up. O?
Re: Who Else Observed? by Suspect1: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mercychen:

noise indeed.

Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lol...

SMH.
Re: Who Else Observed? by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mercychen:
Lol...

SMH.

When is the easter break commencing pls
Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

When is the easter break commencing pls

I think first week of April.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed? by MARS1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
April 17 and 18 are Easter Sunday and Monday.

We that don't do teaching now nko shocked.. I'm looking forward greatly to any federal government holiday Biko make person relax abeg.
Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
author=MARS1 post=111159077]
April 17 and 18 are Easter Sunday and Monday
Oh... Ok.

We that don't do teaching now nko shocked.. I'm looking forward greatly to any federal government holiday Biko make person relax abeg.

Kikikiki.. fed govt hols come scarce like petrol grin.
You'll have to wait till may 1st. I think that's when there's going to be a public holiday.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
Re: Who Else Observed? by MARS1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mercychen:
author=MARS1 post=111159077]
Oh... Ok.

Kikikiki.. fed govt hols come scarce like petrol grin.
You'll have to wait till may 1st. I think that's when there's going to be a public holiday.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Ah.. Who go wait till May 1st, you want me to collapse, abeg we too go enjoy Easter break o... So how was work today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2022
MARS1:

Ah.. Who go wait till May 1st, you want me to collapse, abeg we too go enjoy Easter break o... So how was work today?

Okey-dokey grin.. then.
Re: Who Else Observed? by MARS1(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Mercychen:

Okey-dokey grin.. then.
How your night and happy weekend...
At least we have today , tomorrow to rest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2022
MARS1:

How your night and happy weekend...
At least we have today , tomorrow to rest grin

My night was cool. Hope you had a good night's rest too.

Yeah, I only have today to rest. Tomorrow, Church tinz from 5:30 to 6pm. After normal service, House fellowship ( rest only a few hours in between) in the evening. Even the Saturday is not enough cos Ill soon be going to do my laundry. After which I'll go clean the Church. Then come back and cook. I'm praying for strength to accomplish all that in time to be able to have some rest before nightfall.

I still need the hols.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed? by MARS1(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Mercychen:

My night was cool. Hope you had a good night's rest too.

Yeah, I only have today to rest. Tomorrow, Church tinz from 5:30 to 6pm. After normal service, House fellowship ( rest only a few hours in between) in the evening. Even the Saturday is not enough cos Ill soon be going to do my laundry. After which I'll go clean the Church. Then come back and cook. I'm praying for strength to accomplish all that in time to be able to have some rest before nightfall.

I still need the hols.

Good morning.

Oya let's do division of labour, when you get tired with laundry, call me to continue from where you stopped.
So what church do you go to..
Reply your mail sad
Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mercychen:

Ignore the guy. He's probably jobless and littering Nairaland with the same boring meme upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Observed? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Skyview01:

Ignore the guy. He's probably jobless and littering Nairaland with the same boring meme upandan.

Ok.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Latin Bags Award At Crescent University (Photos) / Can 234 Jamb Score Get My Nursing Course At Unilag? / Photos: Rivers State University Drives Students For School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.