Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,446 members, 7,964,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

Everton Mentor Lampard Breaks Hand In Party In The Wake Of Winning Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Mentor Lampard Breaks Hand In Party In The Wake Of Winning Goal (169 Views)

Lampard Breaks His Hand Celebrating Everton Win Against Newcastle / Leicester City Celebrates Iheanacho's Winning Goal Against Egypt / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everton Mentor Lampard Breaks Hand In Party In The Wake Of Winning Goal by dominicnwogo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Everton mentor Lampard breaks hand in party in the wake of winning goal

Everton mentor Lampard breaks hand in party

Everton manager Frank Lampard broke his left hand in the game against Newcastle United on Thursday evening.

The former midfielder was injured in the celebration that arose along the side after Alex Iwobi’s (1-0) goal in the 99th minute.

“A few minutes after the goal I suddenly felt my hand tremble. Something is broken.

But three points for a few broken bones, I think that’s a good deal,” Lampard laughed.

“I don’t have any problems with it and I’ll have two beers

Everton lost their previous four league games and needed the points desperately in the battle against relegation from the Premier League.

The team of Donny van de Beek and Anwar El Ghazi, who were

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEE1odMxYL3WlUjkSMgLkMpYqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow6vykCzCth70DMLX4iQc?uo=CAUiQ2h0dHBzOi8vYWZyaWxhdGVzdC5jb20vZXZlcnRvbi1tZW50b3ItbGFtcGFyZC1icmVha3MtaGFuZC1pbi1wYXJ0eS_SAQA&hl=en-NG&gl=NG&ceid=NG%3Aen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting / Not Just Betting But Investment / Win Big On Naijabet Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.