Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,450 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2022 (142 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/18 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH MARCH 2022

THEME: THE VERY LAST DAY 1

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/2022 by dallyemmy: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, March 19, 2022)*

*THE VERY LAST DAY 1*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for the salvation of my soul.

2.Father, please, forgive me all my sins and blot out all my transgressions, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in Your wrath, please, remember mercy; let Your mercy prevail over every judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, purge me from all evils, and cleanse me from all unrighteousness; and empower me by Your grace, to run away from every appearance of evil, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the power and the grace to obey you, and do Your perfect will in all things, in this perverse and wicked generation, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, free me from every entanglement of sin, and save me and my entire household from eternal destruction in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, don't let me suffer with those that are destined to suffer, nor perish with those that are destined to perish; in Jesus' name.

8.Father, when You shall come for the elect, please, let me not be left behind, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, wear upon me the garment of Your holiness and righteousness, and uphold me till the very end, without blemish or wrinkle, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and, keep him by Your right hand of righteousness till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Is Posting Daily Biblical Quotes On Whatsapp Status Extremism? / Today I Curse The Spirit That Makes Men Useless In The Name Of Jesus. / Need A Professional Christian Book Editor? Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.