Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

Runs Girls In Higher Institution Do This Only Because...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls In Higher Institution Do This Only Because...... (366 Views)

How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution / 2nd Edition Of Higher Institution Football League Starts Today / Application Open For Volunteers For 2019 Higher Institution Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girls In Higher Institution Do This Only Because...... by czarr(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
I learnt from a reliable source that these olosho uni girls call home to ask money occasionally so their parents or guardian won't begin to suspect how they survive in school.

Not as if they need the change their broke father's give them.

Believe.
Re: Runs Girls In Higher Institution Do This Only Because...... by Boogyman557: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Gee...

Na normal PAROLE be Dat Na!

abi Dem go use bottle take break ur HEAD b4 u COMPRISUN how d matterz de go..

E get 1 ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las YEAR, she go de 17 to 18 of age...

waiting I NACK dis girl no be moi moi.. the ASHAWOO BANI of a girl begin de CRY.. I ask her y she de CRY, she talk say d tin de PAIN her and today Na her 1st day of doing dis ASHAWOO business.. NaSo I stop to NACK her and tell her to CAPRISUN me how she take START..

to make d STORY Short.. she be STUDENT for Yaba tech and she sey na condition of RUBBERZ (money) make her come...

I gatz take d NACKING EASY dis time..

I SWEAR DOWN

I later go d ASHAWOO house d NEXT day to NACK d BANI again bcus her KUNTUS tight well well..

to my SURPRISE, other ASHAWOO BANIS Dem wey de der CAPRISUN me say, d BANI don RUN COMMORT from d hotel..

MY Gee.. I get many ASHAWOO stories plenty..

make I STOP here bcus I need ROLL my WEED!

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Has Been Admitted To The Hospital / Want To Get Better With Women? There Are Only Two Things You Need To Improve / Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.