Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State (944 Views)

How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by nkemjacob2(m): 5:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Pls advice me. I cant trade with my only sister
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by Mooh247: 5:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Hmmmn

Try and pray for her, because Election season is near, better yet let her redeploy
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by wenogodie2: 5:49am On Mar 19, 2022
They should stop posting innocent people to the north or simply scrap NYSC

1 Like

Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by OBALOLA55(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2022
NORTHERNERS NO DEY LIKE POST THEIR FEMALE DOWN SOUTH

ANY REASON FOR THIS undecided
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by OloshoMan: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Where is she going from
nkemjacob2:
Pls advice me. I cant trade with my only sister
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by nkemjacob2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
OloshoMan:
Where is she going from
benin
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by 7victor(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
If she is Yoruba, she will surely enjoy Sokoto because there's no way you enter into Sokoto and you won't see Yoruba people in all streets.

Infact if not that we know that Sokoto is a Hausa Muslim state, you would think you are in the south west.

Ibos are very few in Sokoto but Yoruba live in almost every corner of Sokoto capital.

It shows that there is something special in Sokoto that's drawing the Yorubas.

In Usman Dan Fodyio University, Sokoto, you will hear Yoruba language in almost half of all conversations between students.

So she would find the state exciting if she is from the south west.

Moreover, the state is safe.

1 Like

Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by Princeadebayo11(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
I am currently serving in a local government in Sokoto state. So far so good I am enjoying my stay here

1 Like

Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by Deicide: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
I am currently serving in a local government in Sokoto state. So far so good I am enjoying my stay here
How did you get Accommodation?
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Deicide:
How did you get Accommodation?
Your PPA will give you free accomodations
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by Deicide: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

Your PPA will give you free accomodations
Do all PPA do this?
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by Princeadebayo11(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Deicide:
Do all PPA do this?
Almost all
Re: My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State by Deicide: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

Almost all
Ok good

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Amputated Actress Doris Doing her Nysc Orientation in Abuja / Nysc Posting / Serap Drags FG To Court Over NYSC Members’ Killing. Demands $500 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.