Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

Like Love It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Love It (1518 Views)

17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: / Single Ladies, Why U Should Toast That Guy If U Think U Like/love Him / 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Love It by Macgreat(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2007
Guys! Guys!! Make unna go easy on the boy now,though i no see the pic but make unna knw say no body look 100percent,well except me but one no go make me dey yabb person for their looks.my advice to u haters is to SHUT U'R TRAP or SHUT UNNA TRAP!
We thank u for ur co-operation wink
Re: Like Love It by atilla(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2007
wow meeeeeeeen you are looking realy cool. like a yuppie

peace out dude
Re: Like Love It by Macgreat(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
Guys! Guys!! Make unna go easy on the boy now,though i no see the pic but make unna knw say no body look 100percent,well except me but one no go make me dey yabb person for their looks.my advice to u haters is to SHUT U'R TRAP or SHUT UNNA TRAP!
We thank u for ur co-operation wink
Re: Like Love It by nana(f): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2007
For those wey no get pic for hia and still get mouth to dey yab this dude,make una just sharrap. It's not fair,make we appreciate God's handiwork.
I mean,all things bright and beautiful,the Lord God made 'em all.
Re: Like Love It by Macgreat(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
@nana, no mind them some people just like to down non-sense.
But wait ooo he be like say u join/follow yab the boy
Re: Like Love It by nana(f): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2007
This goes out to the starter of this thread:

I am sorry for yabbing u in my first post.No vex.
Re: Like Love It by Macgreat(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2007
@nana,
That's more like it wink
Re: Like Love It by Macgreat(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2007
@topic starter,
You are unique no matter wat anyone says of u'r looks,in u'r world u and only u is the greatest,the king,the god of ur life physically.people might say alot of trashy things but dont be moved by their words-i call it negative compliment,if u are always at the positive side of a meter then u'r positive mind will definately overwrite the Negative,wat do u get COMPLIMENT.
I just dey type hope say i make sense but if na nonsense then Arrest my case wink
Re: Like Love It by djcrooky(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2007
toplass:

sorry darling, i did not know you were only 16 , so ,i 'm going to judge you according 2 the standard of a 16yr old. You look fabulous!! smiley Pardon me, i thought that i was chatting with my fellow adults who respond to criticism from one another in a positive matter. You shouldn't be on this chart rm as u might find the contents very offensive. be good and concentrate more on sch work .
no hard feeling, age is just a question of number, i just wanted to know what people think of me, while posting here do u think i expect nice coment from niaralanders
author=oracle99 link=topic=70368.msg1412094#msg1412094 date=1187630943]
@ DJCROOKY,

MY GUY NO MIND ALL THEM FULL CRAZE POEPLE, UR CRAZE BETTER PASS THEM, BUT TO TALK TRUE.YOU RESEMBLE AJEGUNLE PARADE, I SUPPOSE SAY You BE CALABAR. BOY WEY COME DO HOPUSE BOY WALK FOR LAGOS, You DON HAMMAR UR OGA MONEY COME ESTABLISH ABI?, RAGA STYLE FOR FIT You,MAKE You TRY GERMINATE SMALL DADA FIRST FOR YOUR HEAD,
FULL MONKEY BOY CRAZE WEY You BE, FIRE BURN UR YANSH!!!!!!! MADNESS
[quote][/quote]
piont of correction u rude brat, i bdo not stay in ajegunle nor am i from calabar, u are a big nitwit and i dare you to post your pic, well if am ugly dat wan na your ministry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! / Do You Look Back After You Said Goodbye / Anticipating The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.