Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,414 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite (33144 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Gunmen Bomb Izombe Market In Imo, Raze Vehicles / Zamfara Youths Block Major Highway, Destroy Vehicles In Protest Against Bandits / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
ENEMIES OF IGBOS HAVE NOT GONE TO SLEEP, IGBOS WATCH AND PRAY.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by ALFADOS(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
No love , he who kill by the sword die by the sword
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Paretomaster1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

Admit it, Nigerian government killed that young man. Abuja is seriously sponsoring the activities of the so called UGM. There has been evidence to prove it.

Which evidence And u not taking it forward Keep living in denial... The giver sponsored Ikonso and Co abi, they sponsored the Armed men we see on videos, and those ordering sit at home...??
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Dmacqh(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
I’ve been crying . It’s unfortunate. I went to Federal Secretariat , Owerri today to play ball with the officers , I heard about it . Painful is they UGM guys passed that secretariat newly constructed road .
There where even officers on duty there , last night . They decided against road block , that’s why they didn’t block road .
Here is my fellow student , EE student IMSU , who is also a police officer on duty that night , that was shot .
Which way Imo state ? Since Uzodimma was given this Supreme Court mandate , it’s been state of chaos , killing and fears in Imo .
What did we do to merit this unfortunate incidents .. RIP Emmanuel.

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by richie240: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Don't mind d idiot o, he's only pretending dt its not paining him as Igbo's are killing Igbo's.
By the time the igbos in d east (in whatever guise, be it esn, ipob ugm or the average Igbo vagabonds) kill all d igbos in d east, buhwri's brain will be reset by fire by force!
cool

ufotunang:
Simple dialogue with IPOB would had settled all this.matter..buhari is stubborn....a president should be humble and listen to people"s complaint and agitation...and discuss the matter and find a way to solve the problems...there is no problem that do not have a solution....buhari is full of pride and ego....it's just innocent people and police men that are the one dieing because of this federal government and IPOB matter.... when two elephants fight it's the common man that suffers...how long will we continue like this... destruction of properties, infrastructures and killing...and you want to attract foreign investors to come and invest in nigeria with all these violence, destruction and killing...then how will they come

by d time igbos kee densef finish, buhari eyes wee clear!
cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Aboks(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

Let's wait for the police to come and tell us how their gallant officers repelled the attack and gunned down 5 gun men while others scampered for safety with degree of bullet injuries..

I won't take this gun men serious untill they gather the moral and attack Amy barracks.. cool

Barracks lol der level never reach
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Aboks(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
hollah123:
God bless them

They should burn everything to ground so buhari can feel d pain

They shouldn't forget to burn all inec offices,all hospitals,all federal government properties,anything representing NIGERIA.

By d time they do that n they start measuring dick with north east in terms of destruction then we can take them serious

If buhari get sense,this is the best time to post all igbo officers to d east

Dem no get dat mind 4 suicide bombing
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by euwalaka: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Only two officers, are you sure?
. Bros no ves oo are you expecting more officer's
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

. Yes dss Fulani hit men are sponsored to kill Fulani police.. Abi.. And u say u dey reason faaaa..

Chai... una get low IQ for this country aswear. No wonder your leaders do any how, cos they know you will believe any trash that comes out from them.

You guys are mentally irredeemable. Where will I even start?! Please let's just end this here. Don't quote me please. You win, I lose!! Bye bye
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Which evidence And u not taking it forward Keep living in denial... The giver sponsored Ikonso and Co abi, they sponsored the Armed men we see on videos, and those ordering sit at home...??

Ikonso was ESN leader who was assassinated in his house by the Nigerian army and police joint operation cos he refused to join the Fulani financed Ebube Agu. And yes, the people enforcing the sit at home are masked DSS members.

On two occasions, they have been lynched by people, and when unmasked, he was identified as a DSS member. They video went viral on FB, and funny enough, no major newspaper carried the story, which I'm not surprised. It is you that keeps living in self denial, ignoring facts, cos you are afraid if might be true.

And have asked yourself, why no single enforcer of this sit at home has been arrested by the police, but we see these men operating in the open without disturbance. Yet, police claim they go house-to-house arresting the so-called ESN members.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Brimstone77: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
kingyakos:

U no dey read books, calabar man

I never read reach that side..
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dmacqh:
I’ve been crying . It’s unfortunate. I went to Federal Secretariat , Owerri today to play ball with the officers , I heard about it . Painful is they UGM guys passed that secretariat newly constructed road .
There where even officers on duty there , last night . They decided against road block , that’s why they didn’t block road .
Here is my fellow student , EE student IMSU , who is also a police officer on duty that night , that was shot .
Which way Imo state ? Since Uzodimma was given this Supreme Court mandate , it’s been state of chaos , killing and fears in Imo .
What did we do to merit this unfortunate incidents .. RIP Emmanuel.

Since Uzodima received that N90 billion for the so called grazing land, Imo state has never remained the same. He has sold Imo. I personally predicted this, even Rochas, and Obiano has have called him out before now.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by pquaver(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
NORSIYK:

Stop spewing gibberish.
Is the Moroni.c hopeless the only Governor not supporting Biafra quest or the only Apc Governor in the East?

[b]The foo.l invited Fulani terrorists first by giving people's land to them to graze their evil cattle.

Same hopeless invited military forces who indiscriminately killed lots of people both old and young.

Have you seen that buffoon condemned the atrocities the Fulani soldiers committed in different parts of Imo state?

Do you know what has been happening in Orsu and oru east lags since this year?
Has that moro.n come out to quell for peace?

You twats will be in some burrow in ogbomosho and be spewing trash. [/b]

Oga keep quite. Nobody is in ogbomoso. The bolded shows u r not from imo state. Fulanis have been living with us in imo state since b4 I was born.. They are in obinze, irete, ihiagwwa egbu even when I was in school at eziobo.. They did not kill anyone then... All of a sudden after the creation of Esn they started killing people. Oga let me tell u the constant in the evil in imo state is Esn not hope or anything else. The hate filled miscreant carrying flag up and down and being sponsor by idiots in diaspora who can't not replicate the tolerance the received abroad back home.. Is Nnamdi Kanu not a foreigner in UK. Upon all the drug and mafia our pple do abroad including killing, they are being tolerated.. Why is there so much hate in our people? When u have no one else to hate don't forget the hate will consume u guys. As for me and my family we embrace love. Ipob and Esn should stop there madness.. Buhari will not negotiate with anyone. Better know it now
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by sonnie10: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
hollah123:
u people are d most irresponsible group on this planet earth.

No time u will beat your empty chest that no fulani again in d east they have been sent back to futa jalon n d next minute if anything happens u will start pointing accusing fingers at d same fulani u have sent to futa jalon.

If I may ask, how many times have BH been technically defeated in Sambisa, yet every day we keep hearing of one attack or another in the same region?
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Paretomaster1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

Ikonso was ESN leader who was assassinated in his house by the Nigerian army and police joint operation cos he refused to join the Fulani financed Ebube Agu. And yes, the people enforcing the sit at home are masked DSS members.

On two occasions, they have been lynched by people, and when unmasked, he was identified as a DSS member. They video went viral on FB, and funny enough, no major newspaper carried the story, which I'm not surprised. It is you that keeps living in self denial, ignoring facts, cos you are afraid if might be true.

And have asked yourself, why no single enforcer of this sit at home has been arrested by the police, but we see these men operating in the open without disturbance. Yet, police claim they go house-to-house arresting the so-called ESN members.

You mean the ones u r hailing, and praising You people will always deny your involvement, it's your way..

U can even tell us IPOB doesn't exist, ain't u ashamed of yourselves?? Fulani, and DSS.. God.. U people need brain surgery ASAP..
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by PeterUdeme: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tingotoe:
Fulani bandits are terrorists and the FG secured a court injunction labelling them as so last year

But the media still call them bandits instead of Fulani terrorists.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by LoveThemChubby(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
For every police station burnt, the FG should deduct money from the state's allocation to rebuild it and compensate families of slain officers
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Paretomaster1:

You mean the ones u r hailing, and praising You people will always deny your involvement, it's your way..

U can even tell us IPOB doesn't exist, ain't u ashamed of yourselves?? Fulani, and DSS.. God.. U people need brain surgery ASAP..

Your type is the reason Nigerian politicians come out to tell you that Dragon, Python, and Grasscutter swallowed billions and you believe, all in the name of patriotism. You guys don't think, what is happening in the east is very simple to puzzle out, it is no rocket science.

But you have chosen to look south cos of your hate fir that region, you know what? They hate you too!! Even worse. Your government must stop sponsoring the called UGM, it is a waste of time and money, you will ne rt win that war.

Organise a referendum and let this people go so everybody can rest. Cos no inch of Igboland will be ceded to the Fulani terrorist Tribe. I'm done with you, bye.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by NORSIYK(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

Oga keep quite. Nobody is in ogbomoso. The bolded shows u r not from imo state. Fulanis have been living with us in imo state since b4 I was born.. They are in obinze, irete, ihiagwwa egbu even when I was in school at eziobo.. They did not kill anyone then... All of a sudden after the creation of Esn they started killing people. Oga let me tell u the constant in the evil in imo state is Esn not hope or anything else. The hate filled miscreant carrying flag up and down and being sponsor by idiots in diaspora who can't not replicate the tolerance the received abroad back home.. Is Nnamdi Kanu not a foreigner in UK. Upon all the drug and mafia our pple do abroad including killing, they are being tolerated.. Why is there so much hate in our people? When u have no one else to hate don't forget the hate will consume u guys. As for me and my family we embrace love. Ipob and Esn should stop there madness.. Buhari will not negotiate with anyone. Better know it now

Keep defending evil it will soon consume you.
Can you tell me what started the crisis in Orlu that made hopeless to bring Fulani soldiers who massacred people in Orlu and it's environs?

The problem in Imo State today is solely on the Supreme Court imposed Governor.
A Moro.n who never cared about the welfare of those he's ruling.
If the idioti.c Governor had not given Fulani terrorists People's land in Orlu all these too much killings wouldn't have occurred.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Paretomaster1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

Your type is the reason Nigerian politicians come out to tell you that Dragon, Python, and Grasscutter swallowed billions and you believe, all in the name of patriotism. You guys don't think, what is happening in the east is very simple to puzzle out, it is no rocket science.

But you have chosen to look south cos of your hate fir that region, you know what? They hate you too!! Even worse. Your government must stop sponsoring the called UGM, it is a waste of time and money, you will ne rt win that war.

Organise a referendum and let this people go so everybody can rest. Cos no inch of Igboland will be ceded to the Fulani terrorist Tribe. I'm done with you, bye.

You are the real mofo here, you want me to believe DSS, and Fulani are the ones killing policemen in the East, but to absolve the people who promise to carry out, attacks, and do so??

The ones parading Minors with AK49 in the bush are DSS abi?? Gerraheremehn

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by pquaver(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
NORSIYK:

Keep defending evil it will soon consume you.
Can you tell me what started the crisis in Orlu that made hopeless to bring Fulani soldiers who massacred people in Orlu and it's environs?

The problem in Imo State today is solely on the Supreme Court imposed Governor.
A Moro.n who never cared about the welfare of those he's ruling.
If the idioti.c Governor had not given Fulani terrorists People's land in Orlu all these too much killings wouldn't have occurred.

ESN was build a camp in orlu and was carrying out their activities from there. Incase u have forgotten.. Hope brought in military after Esn went to release mass murders from okigwe Road prisons. If u decided to have amenisia I do not.. Soldiers by hope came after Esn started carrying out nefarious activities in the state. No reasonable governor will fold his hands. U r the one supporting evil.. U don't want to say the truth.. U people allow urself to be used for political tussle. Hope is from imo state same as ihedioha. If ihedioha loses to hope in supreme both are our sons we should support home. Ihedioha and hope will go imo state will remain..

Finally stop the delusion. There are no Fulani terrorists in orlu. That Is a big lie. Just like u guys killed innocent people selling cows in Abia.. Those Fulani are legitimate business pple.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by NORSIYK(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

ESN was build a camp in orlu and was carrying out their activities from there. Incase u have forgotten.. Hope brought in military after Esn went to release mass murders from okigwe Road prisons. If u decided to have amenisia I do not.. Soldiers by hope came after Esn started carrying out nefarious activities in the state. No reasonable governor will fold his hands. U r the one supporting evil.. U don't want to say the truth.. U people allow urself to be used for political tussle. Hope is from imo state same as ihedioha. If ihedioha loses to hope in supreme both are our sons we should support home. Ihedioha and hope will go imo state will remain..

Finally stop the delusion. There are no Fulani terrorists in orlu. That Is a big lie. Just like u guys killed innocent people selling cows in Abia.. Those Fulani are legitimate business pple.

You lied
Uzodimgba gave land to Fulani terrorists where they will graze their cattle and the villagers protested about it knowing how evil they are.
The esn who have been in Imo without any confrontation moved to peacefully eject the evil herders without any fight.
Only for Uzodimgba to mobilize full police squad to attack the esn who peacefully ejected the evil herders at the request of the villagers.
Note that the villagers reported to the Supreme Court imposed Governor that the don't their land being given the evil herders but he ignored them leading to esn doing the needful.

This is the Genesis of the problem in Imo State.
After police attacked them and they defended themselves against police brutality and, both recorded casualties.
Instead of the mumu Governor to quell the crisis, he invited the full military of airforce and army to bomb and massacre people.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by richie240: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
pquaver:

E.O.D!!!
cool
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by od501: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Paretomaster1:

You are the real mofo here, you want me to believe DSS, and Fulani are the ones killing policemen in the East, but to absolve the people who promise to carry out, attacks, and do so??

The ones parading Minors with AK49 in the bush are DSS abi?? Gerraheremehn

Child, go grind pepper for your mother in the kitchen. She needs you. Low IQ penguins!!
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Paretomaster1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
od501:

Child, go grind pepper for your mother in the kitchen. She needs you. Low IQ penguins!!

Ómó ale, when you wake your parents with sliding tackles, why won't you mentioned another persons mother...

Mkpurumiri addict...
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by toofit007: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Run?!! How so?!!

What exactly is superior about your failure to answer a simple question, but choosing to indulge in needless egotistical spitting contest?!!

...Or you are confused about the meaning of the term "Superior"?!!! After I deflected your stupid question with forensic response with evidence, you ended up crawling back to your shell in shame.

I sense your ego is clouding your more pressing need to learn, starting from your lack of civility.

I don't run from anything sir, certainly not from charlatans. Simply answer the simple question, and we can proceed from there. Thank you.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Rawhumper(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Oh God bless if say u dey near I for hug u
tight till u feel the warmth.

These politicians don't know that Nigerians are the smartest people on earth.

Anything happening, no matter how coded
we will know and decipher it.

But their end is soon cumin.....

uote author=MadamVanessa post=111166452] shocked

Waiting patiently for IPOB and ESN screamers to come and scream even when it's so obvious that this act is carryout by idiotic Fulani terrorists[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Rawhumper(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Shut up there!!!! Why are u asking?

Stay there dey ask,hope he ignores you
because maggots are always disgusting especially ones that come from decayed
pupu.

ote author=Ndimkpurummiri post=111167088] are you ibo?[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Rawhumper(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu sorry biko take heart nwanna.

uote author=Akwamkpuruamu post=111167213]

This is my brother from same Village. Iyke by name. He was killed in the attack yesterday. He just died for a useless nation. [/quote]
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Rawhumper(m): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Its funny u saying this....army barracks that
have been under attack though not in SE but
in general....soldiers are not safe.

With automatic and grenades with element of
surprise few men can reck havoc in military barracks.
Just take out the sentries.....the rest is piece of cake with Intel.

quote author=Brimstone77 post=111167390]....

Let's wait for the police to come and tell us how their gallant officers repelled the attack and gunned down 5 gun men while others scampered for safety with degree of bullet injuries..

I won't take this gun men serious untill they gather the moral and attack Amy barracks.. cool[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Rawhumper(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2022
That will be very good bro....once they are back things will calm down

uote author=hollah123 post=111170109]God bless them

They should burn everything to ground so buhari can feel d pain

They shouldn't forget to burn all inec offices,all hospitals,all federal government properties,anything representing NIGERIA.

By d time they do that n they start measuring dick with north east in terms of destruction then we can take them serious

If buhari get sense,this is the best time to post all igbo officers to d east [/quote]
Re: Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite by Sleekfingers: 3:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Awon confused people. They should continue ooo.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) / COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.