Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,936 members, 7,973,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:29 AM

2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu (1968 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2022
The very first respondent in this thread needs psychological assessment and consequent rehabilitation. I'm �sure.

Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by dollytino4real(f): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2022
All dis kind of statement dey fit end person career just a minute
Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by Cajal(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Betrayal
You are in the presidency today due to TINUBU effort
Just because you were denied Senate and or Gubar seat
Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by Bobloco: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Babafemi Ojudu is an IPOB....... Tinubu supporters
Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
He's stating the thinking of montparnasse
Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
oilPUSSY:

I pity You..

Smh

Pity yourself. I am a winner not a hater or bad belle nuisance like you.
Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by Onepeople: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Who are really Tinubu's supporters because even majority of his kinsmen are against him both the elites and the masses, both online and offline...

I have come across many Yoruba youths who are coursing Tinubu day and night for what he subjected them to.. But some people are trying to create an Impression that his hatred is coming from the East which is a big lie..

Honestly it's only on nairaland that I am seeing people shouting Bat up and down ...
majority of his support group are the miscreants you are seeing here in nairaland and Twitter constituting nuisance everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu by 1852tww: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Den get ready to be a farmer
BTW biafra women are now in slapping competition.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Panic As Tinubu's Health Worsens at France Hospital (photo) / GOD! Not Another GCE HOLDER For President / TV Host, Frank Edoho Reacts To A Statement That Peter Obi Is Not An Inspiring Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.