Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Reading Is Fundamental For Professional And Relationship Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reading Is Fundamental For Professional And Relationship Success (120 Views)

There Are 6 Fundamental For Success / What Is Fundamental Analysis Of A Stock? / Fundamental Requirments To Get Started In Poultry Business In Nigeria (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading Is Fundamental For Professional And Relationship Success by thevictorakpan: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Reading Is Fundamental For Professional and Relationship Success

From first-hand experience I know that is the truth. The lesson seems to be inescapable. If you want to get ahead, be better, or have more, you need to be an active reader.
Reading opens up a world of opportunities.
"One thing is undeniable: being able to read and comprehend at a high level not only improves your chances of success, but it opens up an infinite variety of avenues of success for your choosing."
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
Since 2012 the most expensive things I've bought are books. And I did it intentionally. "Because the greatest investment is inviting in oneself."
If you don't bother to read, you can get by in life and at work with a well-honed skill. But chances are, that you'll be stuck all your life. You'll be on narrow, single-lane road, with no exits. However, with the ability to learn on your own through reading, the roads to success can be as numerous and wide as a Lagos road map. For those who red actively and enthusiastically, for those who are hungry to learn, every road branches into new possibilities, and their adaptability and broad range of knowledge will allow them to exit at any time and simply choose another route.

And finally, to make reading work for you, to make reading a part of your pathway to success, there's one more thing you've got to do.
'Read before you need to.'
I'm hoping you'll read something that will make a big, positive, and lasting difference in your life today. #begintoread

Mr. Victor Akpan
Strategy Management Consultant
For My Value Added Services
Please Call: +234 (080)65955785

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Manage Ur Business For U / Top 5 Benefits Of Hiring An Experienced Immigration Lawyer In Melbourne / How To Withdraw Money From Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.