Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Scholarship Quest - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Scholarship Quest (237 Views)

CNN's Richard Quest Jokes Table Mountain Is Blocking His View Of Cape Town (PICS / Breaking News- CNN Richard Quest Tests Positive Of COV-19 / My Canadian Travel Quest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Scholarship Quest by MrExceptional: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good Afternoon Nairaland. I had to open a new account for this particular purpose.

I graduated from sec. school 2017, my Waec result comprises of 2A's, 5B's and 2C's. I had A1 in mathematics and C5 in English language. As at 2018, I applied for a scholarship which was the first I had applied for. Unfortunately, I didn't get it. Fast forward to now, presently I'm in my 200level in Nigeria University but so annoying that we're going through tough times as students.. this is the third of me being in school but I'm still in year 2.

Due to this, I started to begin my quest for scholarships again. Meanwhile, there are few persons I know who left school 200level, 300level for abroad.
But one thing I'm having problems is the documents I need to have and most of them are confusing.
Documents I have are
*My Waec Result
*My National ID
*My CV, Essays, Recommendation letter..cos most schools require it
*I'm still working on my Motivation Letter

But what is confusing me is that, most persons are saying these are not the only documents required..
Though, there are schools that I've searched for that don't require any Language Proficiency Test like in the UK and some part of the US.

Please my question, what other documents do I need to get a fully funded scholarship or even get admission from the school I applied for?
What scholarship can I get for public health or any biological courses and in which country and the University?
Note: I will be coming in as an undergraduate, fresher.

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Transfer To Ghana And Continue Working Or Resign And Move To Uk / The Best Places To Visit In Kotagiri / Applying For Masters In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.