Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

[b]how To Create A Verified Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money[/b] - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / [b]how To Create A Verified Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money[/b] (200 Views)

How To Set Up A Working Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Nigeria / Own A PayPal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money With NG IP @N1500 / When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]how To Create A Verified Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money[/b] by MEgoh: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Creating a functional and verified PayPal account is a must for any person that is interested in making money online.

However, since Nigerians have been blacklisted by PayPal, we are unable to receive money, we can only send.

This makes it quite difficult for you and I that want to make it online.

There are just a few steps in creating a functional PayPal account which I have put together in my ebook titled " Easy steps to create a PayPal account"

Dm to learn more (09060777950)

(1) (Reply)

My Profession Isn't Meant To Get Me Rich. Only My Business Can. / Cheap Data Is Available / World Textile Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.