Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him (609 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me For A Big Joystick / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
When a man cries over the death of loved ones, he gains respect. But if he cries because a woman left him, or rejected his proposal, he projects weakness and the most stupidest man ever. How can you cry because of a girl?

Develop yourself to the extent that it is women that should cry at the thought of losing you.

When you are so clingy and needy, and always kowtowing to her, and professing love, and writing poems, and following her around like a puppy, you will make it impossible for her to respect you, and she will pack her kaya and look for a real man who knows that he is the head in the relationship
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Dshocker(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
GoodHardDick:
When a man cries over the death of loved ones, he gains respect. But if he cries because a woman left him, or rejected his proposal, he projects weakness and the most stupidest man ever. How can you cry because of a girl?

Develop yourself to the extent that it is women that should cry at the thought of losing you.

When you are so clingy and needy, and always kowtowing to her, and professing love, and writing poems, and following her around like a puppy, you will make it impossible for her to respect you, and she will pack her kaya and look for a real man who knows that he is the head in the relationship

Guy,we don hear,we know say you be iron man...pls zukwanuike.

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by ahnie: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Onions entered his eyes

Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy,we don hear,we know say you be iron man...pls zukwanuike.

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

grin Comrade, we just need to keep educating our fellow comrades everyday!
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by ahnie: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Op so it's better if a woman cries over a man,but not better if a man cries over a woman abi!?
Life no really balanced.
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
ahnie:
Op so it's better if a woman cries over a man,but not better if a man cries over a woman abi!?
Life no really balanced.

You're a girl so I expected this question from you.

How would you feel seeing a man shedding tears because a woman left him?
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Dshocker(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
GoodHardDick:

grin Comrade, we just need to keep educating our fellow comrades everyday!

From morning till night,you dey tackle women,if any guy talk any of his relationship problem you call him simp...Guy i don't think it is healthy for you in anyway,let them be.

Whether you like it or not,you must get married and your wife will still be the person to run your home,otherwise you are in for it.
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dshocker:

From morning till night,you dey tackle women,if any guy talk any of his relationship problem you call him simp...Guy i don't think it is healthy for you in anyway,let them be.

Whether you like it or not,you must get married and your wife will still be the person to run your home,otherwise you are in for it.

Comrade. At the bolded, that is the duty of a wife. However, we're talking about girlfriend in this context not wife.

We need to help these Nigerian girls get rid of their entitlement mentality. It's becoming too much!!!

1 Like

Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by ahnie: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You're a girl so I expected this question from you.

How would you feel seeing a man shedding tears because a woman left him?
I would feel nada.
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
ahnie:

I would feel nada.

You know the post is true. Only foolish and stupid men cry for a woman
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Solofresh2: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't see any reason why anyone should cry because someone left them.They are human, you are human too.Besides you can always find someone better.We should stop attaching too much emotions on people because, there is a 95% probability they can disappoint anytime
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Fmlao: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Why cry because ur girlfriend left you?

Wetin u people dey do in relationship sef?

E tire me oo
Re: He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
I don't see any reason why anyone should cry because someone left them.They are human, you are human too.Besides you can always find someone better.We should stop attaching too much emotions on people because, there is a 95% probability they can disappoint anytime

You have said it all comrade!!

(1) (Reply)

Father In Dilemma Over 1-year-old Baby That Looks Nothing Like Him / 7 Reasons Why Your Partner Doesn’t Pay Attention To You / Red Pill: Women Do Not Care About Your Sacrifices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.