Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (27367 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Tallpanther(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
She broke up with me, cos I'm hot tempered,she is too.. we re not compatible!! But I really really loved her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by GeneralPula: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=DICO111 post=111204206]She and I dated for 3 years, i loved every single thing she's made of, she was MY WOMAN for real.
We both stayed faithful to each other for the 3 years but just a month after we celebrated 3 years she bleeped 3 different guys in a row, just like someone who is possessed by some kind of Bleep demon.....I didn't even find out myself, she came and confessed everything to me telling me she doesn't know what took over her...I forgave her for her misdeeds but had to end the relationship for good. cry cry it still hurts though[/quote.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by GeneralPula: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
DICO111:
She and I dated for 3 years, i loved every single thing she's made of, she was MY WOMAN for real.
We both stayed faithful to each other for the 3 years but just a month after we celebrated 3 years she bleeped 3 different guys in a row, just like someone who is possessed by some kind of Bleep demon.....I didn't even find out myself, she came and confessed everything to me telling me she doesn't know what took over her...I forgave her for her misdeeds but had to end the relationship for good. cry cry it still hurts though

How did you know she didn’t give any fvck for the whole 3 years..

A woman that was loyal for 3 years will be loyal for more, except she hasn’t been loyal at all... So I guess she faked the loyalty for the whole 3 years..

This I have seen

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maxfrancis:
Well my current relationship is about breaking cry smiley
So my babe came on Friday to spend the weekend at my place, during her stay I always notice a particular number always texting her on WhatsApp,I didn't bother asking who it was .. guess what when she went to bath I took her phone unlocked it and stared snapping the whole chat with the unknown number.. guess what,it's a guy grin...they been chatting for quite some time and the guy even sent her transport fare to come visiting today..
This morning she went to church early, till now her phone isn't going through neither is she online on Whatsapp, she's no where to be found...well she's probably with that guy cheesy..this is a girl I cherish so much cheesy..well all my feelings for her done die grin cool..

To be fair on these ladies, we know what they can do before we approach them. We (Men) know the ladies that will be unfaithful, we also know the ones that will be faithful.

Most times, it's the physical that blinds us to the truth. If I want to get married to a homely lady, I know where to find them. If I also want the other side, I know where to beam my search.

Let's stop acting surprised when ladies cheat on us, because we always saw it coming.

13 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by GeneralPula: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
fflamingo:
It was the day she mistakenly told me that inlaws are best treated when you send dispatch rider to gift them whatever you want to give them, that staying around them is see finish. So joking one day I asked what her family means to her, she said everything and more. And I painted a scenario of having uncooked foodstuff to give to her family. She said she will spend time cooking it and go there to deliver it as she does not trust dispatch rider�

Her love language is receiving gifts, but giving gift repulse her��

I also figured out that she does fit my mental specs and other, but my secual attraction is zero.

Scissored it

She get money nih?

Cuz nah person wey get money fit give gift oo..
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by fflamingo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
GeneralPula:

She get money nih?

Cuz nah person wey get money fit give gift oo..
Me sef no get but I dey suffocate her with random gifts. Efforts matters you know

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Victorious12:
My gf just dey do anyhow
I need babes that can help me out
Let me explain
I’ll need babes that will chat me up on WhatsApp telling me to leave my gf and break up with her and that they love me and all
Sending me swt msgs and all
I’ll really appreciate
Even sub for those girls sef
Ejor
My brother go make money forget all this one , na waste of time!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by NoGirlfriend: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maxfrancis:
So my babe came on Friday to spend the weekend at my place, during her stay I always notice a particular number always texting her on WhatsApp,I didn't bother asking who it was .. guess what when she went to bath I took her phone unlocked it and stared snapping the whole chat with the unknown number.. guess what,it's a guy grin...they been chatting for quite some time and the guy even sent her transport fare to come visiting today..
This morning she went to church early, till now her phone isn't going through neither is she online on Whatsapp, she's no where to be found...well she's probably with that guy cheesy..this is a girl I cherish so much cheesy..well all my feelings for her done die grin cool..
abeg bro you go open thread make u yarn us wetin happen later

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Flahyuq:
Honestly,without defending yourself
Why did your last relationship end??

Mine,i cared too much....loved her much more than she deserved
Scolded her one day and she took it personal....ended it there and then

She's been begging since,but i have made up my mind,i have spoilt her too much that if we eventually marry....things will go wrong
Better to quit it now than divorce her later!

Chronic sex Hunter , literally wanted to sleep with every girl in town including my friends , got into relationships just to Bleep the ones who were hard to Bleep without commitment , Everytime I was with him some chick is calling , it's ringing every 5 seconds and I just memorized the name to check them on his FB Friend list ,they weren't even fine , I didn't explain anything to him we didn't break up break up ,I just ghosted him and blocked him everywhere , I don't want to be like other girls that think they can advice ppl like that and change them , they change when everyone leaves and trust me girls will keep coming to him and I'm not interested in such chaos

Everybody warned me and I finally understood when my friend showed chats of him begging to be her man. He did not know we were friends but now he does

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by shege45: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maxfrancis:
lol no mind am. I go like hear how e go

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:

to bad I got it from your smelling sperm

ur sperm smells like fish or rotten eggs, or is generally foul If so, there's nothing to be concerned about. If the smell persists, it could be a sign of a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or other underlying condition.

GO TREAT URSELF AND STAY AWAY FROM FORNICATION,AND STOP INFECTING FRESH VAGINAS IN THE NAME OF RELATIONSHIPSEX

My precious sperm can never pour inside a kpekus like yours..

SmellySperm come and carry your property oh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Kimiso(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:
WAHALA FOR WHO NO GET FIRST RELATIONSHIP TALKLESS OF LAST.
let me make you a woman
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by daveP(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
folake4u:
Where una dey see Relationship enter sef? undecided shocked
All the while wey Dem show you door, you enter? Door wey tall like storey building o, you look door Waka pass dey catwalk. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Renman: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Was mine hard?
I asked you first, are you a Harlot
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by GlowDee: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
wolement:

U na legend

Man gats dey use him sense
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by folake4u(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
daveP:
All the while wey Dem show you door, you enter? Door wey tall like storey building o, you look door Waka pass dey catwalk. grin

You nor go rest now oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Maxfrancis(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
So guys she just texted me on WhatsApp, that she's back from church,abeg Nairalanders which church dey start around 7am in the morning close around 9pm grin grin grin.i saw her chats but I am not replying any at all cheesy... definitely she would come over tomorrow after work cheesy...then I will play her records to her..but before that I will still have to snoop on her phone again...to dig out more infos so when I show her, she would really be dumbfounded grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Lordedifice1: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
She slept with her aunty's son in their house
And she was dating a guy secretly at my back
Girl wey i love
I found out and i dealt with her in a bad way and I ended everything with her

This is what happened it's not a lie or an exaggeration.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Xantel(f): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=MaDaRa01 post=111183916]
Anty jeon i have been following u upandan, but u no wan gimme greenlight[/quote

Hanty abeg give am blue light grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Left me on a new year day for her childhood friend. I became depressed for so long.

I now have another girl whom I scolded yesterday cos her friend posted a video of her telling people to ask for her number. She took it too personal. Now, this one is at the veg of ending I guess. embarassed

I need a beer. cry

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Any girlfriends available to let? No agent needed, just direct transaction with the landlord.... Dm asap... Payment by contracts... T and C applies
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
BenDo63:
My precious sperm can never pour inside a kpekus like yours..

like serious I got the infections from ur public international dick..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kimiso:
let me make you a woman
I'm looking for someone who can make me a man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:

I'm looking for someone who can make me a man.
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:

like serious I got the infections from ur public international dick..

Come and spread your legs let me check your problem.. I am a vaginacologist
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Jeon(f): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
BenDo63:

Come and spread your legs let me check your problem.. I am a vaginacologist

no dear, you need urologist attention more than I do. cause the infections you contracted are destroying ur epididymis, penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, and the testes .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by charleoj(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
My relationship ended because I can't compromise on church matter. She attends a white garment church while I attend a pentecostal church. What actually broke us was the fact that she insisted that I must be attending her church which to me, is unheard of.

Some feminist sha. I just told her it won't work. Maybe she should agree with the guys that attend the same white garment church. We move
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Stargurl20(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Renman:
I asked you first, are you a Harlot

Are u a community who*re of a man?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
charleoj:
My relationship ended because I can't compromise on church matter. She attends a white garment church while I attend a pentecostal church. What actually broke us was the fact that she insisted that I must be attending her church which to me, is unheard of.

Some feminist sha. I just told her it won't work. Maybe she should agree with the guys that attend the same white garment church. We move

On top your money , a u go use marry,feed and take care of her family. She dey give u conditions...
Re: Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maxfrancis:
So guys she just texted me on WhatsApp, that she's back from church,abeg Nairalanders which church dey start around 7am in the morning close around 9pm grin grin grin.i saw her chats but I am not replying any at all cheesy... definitely she would come over tomorrow after work cheesy...then I will play her records to her..but before that I will still have to snoop on her phone again...to dig out more infos so when I show her, she would really be dumbfounded grin grin grin
I dey wait to hear the story bros ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.