Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tinubu Is Working Extra Hard! Where Is The Opposition? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Working Extra Hard! Where Is The Opposition? (290 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Imo: Oyegun Inaugurates Opposition APC Chairman (Photos) / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Working Extra Hard! Where Is The Opposition? by Tejuri(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
It is increasingly looking like only the APC can stop BAT’s emergence as president. I am quite young but in my short life I have never seen a presidential aspirant move the way Asiwaju has done even without an outright endorsement from Buhari.
Not many politicians can get a meeting with all APC’s senators and house of reps members with election season so close, even OUK who is supposed to also be a presidential aspirant took pictures with BAT.

Can we say the election will be a mere formality at this point?
Re: Tinubu Is Working Extra Hard! Where Is The Opposition? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
When you are in a race and at a point you look back and noticed that you are the only one running.

Don't you think you need to stop and ask yourself what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Working Extra Hard! Where Is The Opposition? by DeathToAfonja: 4:37am On Mar 20, 2022
They're waiting to Poison him after he's done working

Then they'll take his place

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola’s Group Fumes Over Omisore’s Ambition, Stop Dancing On Bola Ige Grave / I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria, Wike Says As He Declares His Intention / Court Remands Man For Calling Akwa Ibom State Governor A "Sex Maniac"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.