Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis (744 Views)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by AfriBreakinNews: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Russia and Ukraine crisis have brought so much division which has push do many people to pick sides
While few Africa support Russia most remain neutral
Is it a sign of enlightenment on African?

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by SmartProf(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
They've always called us a dark continent all this while, I will advise that they allow us to be dark on the happenings in Ukraine too.

4 Likes

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by AfriBreakinNews: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Billion of dollar aid given by US was just directed to US weapon company which provide weapons to Ukraine so they and Russia can kill themselves
Instead of suing for dialogue and peace
The media are busy dragging people to rake side in their proxy war
But am glad Africa are learned

1 Like

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by AfriBreakinNews: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
SmartProf:
They've always called us a dark continent all this while, I will advise that they allow us to be dark on the event in Ukraine too.
I can beat my chest that an average Nigeria is well grounded in international history than most America teenagers
Hence more reason for the misinformation

1 Like

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Everyone have his/her personal opinion, allow African leaders make thiers, every country have perspective to which the view the crises and reactions would differ

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good..pls make your choice now so I can check something.. cheesy

Cos the Africa I know are never straight forward.. they are always after themself and what they stand to gain at that minute...
Those African nation that dare support Russia's will hear from the west.. wink
Let them make their decision and stand their ground..since they know the consequences involved..

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by talk2hb1(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Useless set of people, they should tell us what happened in Libya? Is Gaddafi worse than The Saudi Prince who killed a reporter?

What was NATO (America) doing to liberate Malians from France

1 Like

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by Quelme: 12:49am On Mar 20, 2022
For those Western butt lickers who care to listen, hear me now; the days of Western hegemony is over! Russia has finally demystified the US and their stooges... Welcome to a multipolar world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Trails Aljazeera Condemnation On Africa Stance On Ukraine Crisis by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good..pls make your choice now so I can check something.. cheesy

Cos the Africa I know are never straight forward.. they are always after themself and what they stand to gain at that minute...
Those African nation that dare support Russia's will hear from the west.. wink
Let them make their decision and stand their ground..since they know the consequences involved..

Nothing will happen. All am praying for is NATO to just shoot down russian jet..that all...let see how the Eu/US will look like.

(1) (Reply)

#mariupol: Ukrainian Armed Formations Surrender / EU to Lift Sanctions On Russia Due To Food Crises / Let Us Discuss Taiwan- Is It A Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.