Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

+18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] (7379 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Rickmann: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2022
LogicBomb8:

First u need to get to the level of a GMC so you can talk or breakrules and still not be a fool

Just like you earlier stated, you also forget that you would ve had a memorable moment and still maintained your self respect and masculinity , if that's all that mattered to you.

You just cooked up some assertion to validate their funny theory.

No matter how nicely you try to paint this, You had absolutely no reason whatsoever to masturbate bro..thats my point.

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rickmann:

Just like you earlier stated, you also forget that you would ve had a memorable moment and still maintained your self respect and masculinity , if that's all that mattered to you.

You just cooked up some assertion to validate their funny theory.

No matter how nicely you try to paint this, You had absolutely no reason whatsoever to masturbate bro..thats my point.

First i think you misquoted but you underestimate the power of mistery and unpredictability. Do you knw what will be going through her mind in the car on her way home? she knew he had her where he wanted. But turned her down when she had already asumed in her mind that he's going to have his way like everyother guy would have done. In this senario the o.p wields power over her because he was the one in control and can simply have her when he wish. Just like when you withraw a toy from a child even if there are many other toys to play with, that particular one will seem like the best.

2 Likes

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rickmann:

"I never reach to be ur Gee" Lol
You should try 'stand up' comedy cos you cracked me up with that, big time..You guys never stop amazing me on this forum.
Hype urself all you want bro.

Truth is, I'm a normal guy but not a regular one. I know your methods too ok.. but masturbating when you had it?

Nah!

Your last line is the reason most Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

A lot of them grew up poor and when they join one of these occult groups and assume a political position and sees lots of money to steal for they first time, they do it instantly by saying to themselves, "Why wait when you have the opportunity now?"

Nigeria will remain a corrupt nation because of this mentality of impatience.

Anyway, the best thing I can do with this argument is to make you appear right to make you happy. You're right.

2 Likes

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by harsysky(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rickmann:

"I never reach to be ur Gee" Lol
You should try 'stand up' comedy cos you cracked me up with that, big time..You guys never stop amazing me on this forum.
Hype urself all you want bro.

Truth is, I'm a normal guy but not a regular one. I know your methods too ok.. but masturbating when you had it?

Nah!

I'm not responding to your comment to make iLegend feel great at his craft. He is good at it, no doubt, but I want you to get this stuff. The reason iLegend is very good is that he walks one through what he is very good at. Many who are good in what they do will simply leave you indecisive and dependent at all times. What he wrote is practical.

The aim is to be sexually desciplined and also make ladies to understand that it's not all men they can capture with sex. All those hard d""k he portrayed is to show he is human but doesn't think with his d""k. The lady would always value him and would never grade him as one of those hor""ny walking dead men.

Like he said, many have been infected because they lack discipline and are always in a rush. ILegend, time and time again, keep proving to people that he has the key to unlock whatever he wants, and it's not compulsory to unlock every padlock you see when you have the master key.

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Dreg05: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
ilegendd this is the kind of sermon i would like my pastor to be preaching on sundays.
I had a similar experience even though am not rich and handsome as she described her boyfrewend.
We met and bonded in church on a saturday, i i remember waking up around 7:15am, it was our sanitation day in church and i wanted to be a part of it. i got paste and brushed my teeth as fast as i could i guessed i lasted 60seconds.
I wore my blackshirt, black short nicker and black doplhin palm sleepers and left for church.
When i got there those
Who came before were almost done moping mehn this guys are coordinated and really fast.
I was disapointed at myself for coming late .
I was still determined to do something, i will only be satisfied if have i sweept an inch.
I when got to the store to get broom, my met this hot chick, with cat eyes.
And in less than 1hour she told me all about herself, and was arking me if i was a wizard that she usually don't talk to much.

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Candidlady: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I know. cheesy I break protocols and still get it right. I do things others don't with confidence. You haven't gotten to that level, it will seem wrong to you.

Who is your gee? You never reach to be my gee. Calm down and rest. You can't break rules like me and still get it right, so you're not qualified to be my gee.

Real gees don't follow rules, they create them and they are not ashamed to be honest even when everyone will see the honesty as stupidity.

I can actually simp and still get the right result. I can worship a woman, wash her feet, clothes and panties and still retain my masculinity.

Some of you think being an alpha is all about being wicked towards women, f*king and dumping them. No, such a person is not an alpha, but a sadist on revenge.

Real alphas do mostly good, but they don't tolerate nonsense from both men and women. Fake alphas are always forming Mr. bad boy by taking advantage of women to validate their claims.

With what you just typed, you have a lot to work on. One day, you'll surely get to the stage you'll no longer follow rules from a dating book, but create yours.

Finally, real alpha is doing good, but never condoning nonsense.

Simp is doing good, but condoning nonsense.

Sleeping with a woman the moment she's on your bed is not smartness, but neediness and desperation.

A desperate and sex-starved man will see a man as a SIMP if he didn't sleep with a girl on his bed. They don't know some men are in abundance.

Most men are walking around with infections or curses because of lack of control. A little patience could save you from a huge danger, but you Nigerians are ALWAYS impatient in EVERYTHING. This is why most Nigerians will hustle for the rest of their lives and will never be successful. They lack patience and control.

@bolded
smiley

Ionce told a dude on here we got female SIMPs too he said it is a lie!

They feel as an alpha all you do is bang and bang!!

Too weak to type sef

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Rickmann: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
harsysky:

I'm not responding to your comment to make iLegend feel great at his craft. He is good at it, no doubt, but I want you to get this stuff. The reason iLegend is very good is that he walks one through what he is very good at. Many who are good in what they do will simply leave you indecisive and dependent at all times. What he wrote is practical.

The aim is to be sexually desciplined and also make ladies to understand that it's not all men they can capture with sex. All those hard d""k he portrayed is to show he is human but doesn't think with his d""k. The lady would always value him and would never grade him as one of those hor""ny walking dead men.

Like he said, many have been infected because they lack discipline and are always in a rush. ILegend, time and time again, keep proving to people that he has the key to unlock whatever he wants, and it's not compulsory to unlock every padlock you see when you have the master key.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by techgen(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Will She Cheat If You Are Cute, Rich, Great in Bed and Faithful? Look at What Happened.

So, will she cheat on you if you're handsome, tall, rich, great in bed, smart and faithful?

The answer is yes. She will if she wants to and will do it with someone you're richer than, finer than, and even smarter than.

This cute female friend came the house yesterday — tall and fair in complexion. We have known each other since 2020. Her boyfriend possess all the things I listed above. He is a great guy.

When we met, she said she doesn't double date. I didn't even ask her out because I don't ask women out — I just vibe.

I friendzoned her because I don't want to ruin her relationship and her boyfriend was equipped — he's also her Church member. It's a match made in Heaven.

She sneaks to my house once in a while and we cook, watch TV and discuss on my bed, but I don't make attempts.

Yesterday, she came from work at 5 PM to my house and was tired and hungry. I invited her and was supposed to be last Sunday, but my phone was turned off, so she couldn't get to me.

She went to the kitchen, baked garri and ate — the soap was cooked by another female. While she was eating, she told me to get her water from the dispenser. I grabbed a glass, got some water and instead of giving it to her, I drank it.

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "You will still give me water." She finished, washed her plate, and came back to the dining and asked me to get her water.

I grabbed a cup again, but this time, I filled it with hot water from the dispenser and gave it to her. She just burst into laughter and said I'm too stubborn and wicked.

Long story short and 30 minutes later, I took her handbag to my room and came back to carry her to the room as she was busy replying someone on WhatsApp while in front of TV.

Her zipper was open when she was eating and she didn't zip up after she finished eating. While lying on bed, I started talking and it was filled with wisdom, naughtiness, and humor.

I wrapped my hands around her as I say some sweet and naughty things into her ear. "My d*ck is so hard," I said as it rubs on her ass while lying in a spoon position.

"I don't want to f*ck you because you can't handle me," I said. This statement made her want to prove me wrong. Women love challenge and proving a man wrong.

I started rubbing my hand through her clothes and her nipples were so hard — her pupils dilated. She was damn hòrny and so was I. Hers was written all over her face, mood and body language.

We talked for 15 minutes and the conversation naturally moved to me sex and condom.

"I can't c*m with condom. Even without condoms I last too long. Do you prefer raw or with condom?" I asked. "Raw feels better," she answered.

"When last did you speak with your bestie?" I asked. "It's been a month," she replied. "I called her last two weeks and she said school stress is killing her, so I promised to take her out for some fun and she was excited about it. I haven't called her back since then."

"Hmm," she mumured with jealousy in her voice, "Don't break my friend's heart o." "Break her heart how? We are not dating na."

We talked for more minutes again with lots of touching.

I carried her and suspended her on my window to show her one of my favorite sex positions.

I put her in different sex position on bed while our clothes were on and my d*ck hard. I just wanted to prove to her I have the strength carry her around and put her in different bad boy sex positions.

"Why is it that when a woman visits a guy and she wants sex from the guy, but he is acting like a JJC, the woman says, I will soon go, as cue to let the guy know he should do something before something do him?" I asked and she laughed and said, "Ehe na. I will soon go self."

"You see, I talk am." I kissed her forehead and rubbed my hand on her p*ssy through her jean.

I pulled my trouser and showed her the outline of my hard d*ck through my white boxer and I could tell she wanted the rod.

I laid on her body and started more sweet talk as I played with her nipple.

This girl always acts tough and has a little ego because she is beautiful and men are just dying for her.

She has too many options and she loves to brag about how she will never chase a man.

Yes, she doesn't chase me neither do it chase her. She hardly calls me neither do I call her.

Though, I do chatdîct her on WhatsApp once in 3 months.

While we were on bed, discussing, touching and kissing, she talked about how she doesn't like giving men hope and if she doesn't like a guy, she will bluntly tell you that she doesn't like you to avoid wasting your time.

You have a boyfriend and you tell a new admirer you don't like him because you have a boyfriend.

What if you go home that day and go through your boyfriend's phone and come across a message that reveals he slept with another girl, won't you be heartbroken and begin to think of revenge?

"I will," she replied.

Now, if you bluntly chase those new admirers, who will you now use to revenge on him?

We had several sensible and humorous conversations and I was the one talking most of the time (all thanks to the book FemaleSextapes) while she was feeling tired and hòrny at the same time.

"I will like to marry very soon," I said and she laughed and replied, "You can't keep a wife."

"I can," I disputed.

"Why do you think I can't?" I asked.

"You don't know how to give a woman attention. As women, we love attention. If you don't give it to us, we will look for someone who will. You hardly call me or send me a message. Even on my birthday, which you know, you didn't care and I was so upset with you."

"You're right," I replied.

"I don't know how to give a woman attention and I also love some space too. I will work on it, trust me," I replied. "I hear you," she humorously echoed.

I spanked her ass and said, "Don't worry, the day we'll do it will be a special day. Let's not rush it."

put on my trouser, carried her on my back like a caring guy and dropped her on the couch in the living room.

I kissed her forehead and gave her her bag. Immediately, her mom called, but she didn't pick. It was 8 PM at this time.

She's 24 and still under parents' control. She said she can't wait to go for service this year to have some freedom.

Some parents are too protective of their good-looking children. Her mother carry Church for head sha, but the dad is a whatsup man.

I paid for a taxi to take her home. I haven't called since yesterday to know if she has arrived safely. I don't know why I'm so emotionless and less caring even though I'm a kind person.

She left and I decided to use my hand and service myself while fantasizing about her. #Smile.

Am I a coward for not doing it? When a girl is that beautiful and loves it raw, I'm always scared of infection.

The lesson here is,

1. humor,
2. confidence,
3. naughtiness,
4. mystery,
5. control,
6. attention
7. and comfort

will make a woman who is in a perfect relationship cheat. It doesn't matter if her boyfriend is better than you — just have control, a great conversation skill, confidence, abundance mentality, and a sense of humor and any woman will cheat on her man with you. Yes, women love attention, but don't give it too much — learn to be scarce.

The second reason I didn't want to do is, she will fall in love with me and I don't want that. Imagine falling in love with someone like me who doesn't love back no matter how beautiful you are? No be headache be that?

So, in summary, I don't want to hurt her emotionally, sexually, and mentally. Also, I don't want to make her measure her man's performance with mine because I will always win just as I have always been winning and she will always come back for more.

Prevention is better than cure. I don't want emotion to get involved in our friendship. As I type this, another of my female friend is lying on bed náked sleeping, but I won't do anything. I read one of her chats where she told her man I'm just her friend and I'm gay. Wow! Women can lie sha to cover up.

So, we should all learn how to have sexual control, but once in a while sha, knack like a boss and make it memorable.

Let me go and check on the nàked friend on my bed.

This sums up to define who a toothless bulldog is…why will you turn a woman on, with no intention of doing it…Abeg stop this attitude this year, na so dev*l take start
wink

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by mcjohny(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I know. cheesy I break protocols and still get it right. I do things others don't with confidence. You haven't gotten to that level, it will seem wrong to you.

Who is your gee? You never reach to be my gee. Calm down and rest. You can't break rules like me and still get it right, so you're not qualified to be my gee.

Real gees don't follow rules, they create them and they are not ashamed to be honest even when everyone will see the honesty as stupidity.

I can actually simp and still get the right result. I can worship a woman, wash her feet, clothes and panties and still retain my masculinity.

Some of you think being an alpha is all about being wicked towards women, f*king and dumping them. No, such a person is not an alpha, but a sadist on revenge.

Real alphas do mostly good, but they don't tolerate nonsense from both men and women. Fake alphas are always forming Mr. bad boy by taking advantage of women to validate their claims.

With what you just typed, you have a lot to work on. One day, you'll surely get to the stage you'll no longer follow rules from a dating book, but create yours.

Finally, real alpha is doing good, but never condoning nonsense.

Simp is doing good, but condoning nonsense.

Sleeping with a woman the moment she's on your bed is not smartness, but neediness and desperation.

A desperate and sex-starved man will see a man as a SIMP if he didn't sleep with a girl on his bed. They don't know some men are in abundance.

Most men are walking around with infections or curses because of lack of control. A little patience could save you from a huge danger, but you Nigerians are ALWAYS impatient in EVERYTHING. This is why most Nigerians will hustle for the rest of their lives and will never be successful. They lack patience and control.

ilegendd
I will say it over and over again, you are a legend.
omg, please how did you get to this level
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wow! I'm impressed. She really keeps her words of not double-dating. I checked her Facebook page and saw "single." I guess she is ready for a new guy. Unfortunately, I'm not available even though I'm available.

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Iphesure212(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Wow! I'm impressed. She really keeps her words of not double-dating. I checked her Facebook page and saw "single." I guess she is ready for a new guy. Unfortunately, I'm not available even though I'm available.
I've learnt a lot from you in the last few years, started from your old thread then. I've been putting them to use and I can boldly say I'm an alpha male because of your legendary teachings.
Helped me take control of other aspects of my life as well like earning my keep as a man.

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by johnfe: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
iLegendd:
To those men who want to learn and master how to keep a conversation going and never lack what to say with a woman, read the book FEMALESEXTAPES and thank me later.

FemaleSextapes is an acronym on how hold a conversation and NEVER lack what to say and at the end, she'll fall in love and see you as smart, intelligent, focused, and humorous to be around.

WhatsApp number to buy from, please

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by luscioustrish(f): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Really interesting read
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Update 2

I just realized she blocked me on WhatsApp. She felt rejected, undervalued and wants to pay back. Maybe, she's just paying me in my own coin.

I usually block women on my business WhatsApp for a week or more to avoid distraction. It block her a lot except when I'm the one who has something to say, then I'll unblock her.

It seems she has noticed this and wants to pay back. Whatever her reason is, I sent her a message via my main WhatsApp.

Most women are really emotionally weak and revengeful. The rejected men and deny them sex for fun, but they don't want to be rejected or denied anything.

Before the blocked me, below is our playful chat. After her last laugh, she was expecting me to keep the conversation going, but I didn't and after 24 hours, she got angry and blocked me or whatever her reason is.

I won't blame her — I do it too to avoid being distracted, but she probably did it as revenge or not getting enough attention from me.

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Update 3

She replied today while at work. She closes around 6:30 PM.

She said she didn't block me. I had to switch the conversation and asked her how she was but she said she was tired and hungry.

I told her to come eat in my house but she said she won't come. Why? She said I make her go home late.

That is the reason she gave, but I know the main reason is, she has been to my house at least, 10 times since we've known, but I didn't do anything and she's secretly not happy.

She sees me as someone who can't take action and that is boring to a woman — she'll rather meet men that are willing to f*ck her silly — bad boys.

So, my house is probably boring to her because there is no sex coming out of it. She needs some pleasure, but she ain't getting it.

Since I always know women don't mean what they say and they don't say what they mean, I had to insist she must come by saying I'm broke, then told her to withdraw money from her mom's POS and bring to me. Most times, women need just a little psychological persuasion to switch from no to yes. Some people call it sweet mouth and some call it manipulation.

So, when she closes, she'll go to her mom's shop to pick the money, then bring it over. Her mom will surely know where she's going. If she's lucky today, I'll give her something she'll forever remember.

So, the summary is: if a woman is hórny and comes to your house, but you refuse to do, she sees it as rejection and she'll pay you back either by sleeping with another guy the moment she leaves your house or starts distancing herself from you.

Though, she'll trust you more than other men and will always feel a sense of comfort around you.

Women hate to be rejected, but they love rejecting people. They just want to be f*cked or made love to whenever they're hórny by a bad boy. If you act nice, they either run or see you ask weak.

But as a man, self-control is not weakness, but strength. To a hórny woman, it is.

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Sheddy5(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wow
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
She has arrived, but it seems my **** is not excited or am I having erectile dysfunction? cheesy I can never have such.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
The girls is forming busy for me now. She ate catfish, cooked indomie and instead of eating it, she packaged it in a takeaway.

She is in revenge mission, but said she has more free time on Sunday. I won't invite her again except I'm bored.

She kept the money on my table. I asked her if she needed TP and she said no. Anyway, I gave her 1k TP for the errand she went for me.

I have other appointments to handle. Man sha not live by women alone. I create all these posts because I want to educate men about women in real time.

She has left, but someone is on her way to keep me company. Abundance is key to success.

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Sheddy5(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:
The girls is forming busy for me now. She ate catfish, cooked indomie and instead of eating it, she packaged it in a takeaway.

She is in revenge mission, but said she has more free time on Sunday. I won't invite her again except I'm bored.

She kept the money on my table. I asked her if she needed TP and she said no. Anyway, I gave her 1k TP for the errand she went for me.

I have other appointments to handle. Man sha not live by women alone. I create all these posts because I want to educate men about women in real time.

She has left, but someone is on her way to keep me company. Abundance is key to success.
okay, enjoy yourself and keep us updated.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sheddy5:

okay, enjoy yourself and keep us updated.
No more update.

The lesson there is, when a woman does not get what she wants, she sees it as rejection and she'll pay you back for depriving her pleasure. Though, in the future, she'll submit, but after paying you back.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Sheddy5(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:
No more update.

The lesson there is, when a woman does not get what she wants, she sees it as rejection and she'll pay you back for depriving her pleasure. Though, in the future, she'll submit, but after paying you back.
yeah i understand the lesson, thanks though.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by legallyminded: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
OP sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? / SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Popular CNN TV Presenter, Richard Quest Marries His Long Time Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.