Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,374 members, 7,978,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. (853 Views)

What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / What The Bible Teaches About Money / Right Or Wrong: What The Bible Teaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by IrepChrist: 2:31am On Mar 20, 2022
As a Christian you have no moral right to criticize who you have not prayed for.
An intercessor is never critical because he is busy interceding. Most of the so called content creators and bloggers who criticize Men of God do so for their financial gains from "likes" and "Share".

What does Bible says about criticism?

Criticism must pass the love quality.
Ephesians 4:15 (“speaking the truth in love”) should be our primary guide in criticism. Godly criticism is true and loving. It comes from a humble, caring heart that wishes the best for the other person and a desired change.

It is not bitter, condescending, insulting, or cold-hearted. Second Timothy 2:24-25a says, "The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition."

And 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 exhorts us, "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." Criticism, if it is loving, will express those attributes.

Make sure criticism is based on truth

Criticism based on hearsay is not helpful; it is gossip. Uninformed criticism will usually wind up embarrassing the critic when the truth is revealed (see Proverbs 18:13). The self-righteous Pharisees criticized Jesus based on their own faulty standards; truth was not on their side. We can properly be critical of what the Bible is critical of. Second Timothy 3:16 says that Scripture is profitable for reproof and correction. In other words, God’s inspired Word leads us to critically analyze everyday situations.

Beware of a critical spirit

The fault finding demons.
There is a significant difference between helping someone improve and having a critical spirit. A critical spirit is never pleased. A critical spirit expects and finds disappointment wherever it looks. It is the opposite of 1 Corinthians 13: a critical spirit arrogantly judges, is easily provoked, accounts for every wrong, and never carries any hope of being pleased. Such an attitude damages the critiqued as well as the critic.

Biblical criticism is helpful, loving, and based on truth. Correction is to be gentle. It comes from love, not from a sour personality. Galatians 5:22-23 says the Spirit wants to produce in us love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. If criticism cannot be expressed in keeping with the fruit of the Spirit, it’s better left unsaid.

Don't join the bandwagons that will rather bring down Men of God than to pray for them.
Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Even the ones pushing drugs at the same time preaching and lying to his members..? undecided
You can even criticize your God cos he is an imaginary creature..

Absolutely you should criticize your so called pastor If wrong and stop trying to cover him....then If God is upset with it he can come here and explain it... simple..

1 Like

Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by Zonefree(m): 2:58am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even the ones pushing drugs at the same time preaching and lying to his members..? undecided
You can even criticize your God cos he is an imaginary creature..

Absolutely you should criticize your so called pastor If wrong and stop trying to cover him....then If God is upset with it he can come here and explain it... simple..

[/s]
Iyaebe, God loves you.

1 Like

Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
Iyaebe, God loves you.
Keep crying.. grin
Slide off..

1 Like

Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by Karlovych: 4:48am On Mar 20, 2022
embarassed embarassed The prayers said by the ex footballer over Drugnibu's ambition will never come to pass.
Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by AntiChristian: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2022
OP quoted only Paul, Paul, Paul but never Jesus for once!
Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by Lighthouse50: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Is op talking about the few genuine men of God or the numerous fakes out there?
Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by IrepChrist: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Is op talking about the few genuine men of God or the numerous fakes out there?

I am not advocating for fake prophets.The liberty of cyber space has been greatly abused. These people have no regards for fathers of faith.....
Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
OP quoted only Paul, Paul, Paul but never Jesus for once!

Jesus is the founder of Christianity but building the BODY OF CHRIST (church) is left in the hands of those teaching in congregations.
That's why Jesus said to those taking the lead:

"I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you may bind on earth will already be bound in the heavens, and whatever you may loosen on earth will already be loosened in the heavens.” Matthew 16:19

So if you have no business with the church it's pointless criticizing those taking the lead among them, whoever is not pleased with the way they're leading can take his leave after all it's not by force to associate with them.

But whoever is attending meetings with them must not CRITICIZE them because such act is detrimental to the critic if we consider what Jesus said in the above quotation!

It's wrong criticizing those handling the affairs of any organization as long as people that formed the organization are pleased with their leaders. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by Righthussle: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
All of them are thie.ves .

1 Like

Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
IrepChrist:
As a Christian you have no moral right to criticize who you have not prayed for.
An intercessor is never critical because he is busy interceding. Most of the so called content creators and bloggers who criticize Men of God do so for their financial gains from "likes" and "Share".
You are 100% wrong on this one , as always @Op, this since Christians have examples from Jesus Christ Himself to show them what they will do, this ofcourse as they abide in Him and He in them - John 15 vs 1 - 11 - as it is only through living in direct submission and obedience of the almost 100 commandments of Jesus Christ that we will end up becoming like Jesus Christ and doing what He did and more. undecided

And clearly, Jesus Christ criticized all the so-called Mogs of His time, meaning anyone who claims to be an MOG in our day and time will rightly be criticized by all those who are followers of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
Iyaebe, God loves you.
Please desist from associating me with that Monika,this is the only Monika I operate,don't be deceived by mischievous people
Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by oaroloye(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
MISHIGAS!

IrepChrist:

AS A WORSHIPPER OF YAHWEH GOD, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE UP COMMANDMENTS THAT DO NOT EXIST.
IrepChrist:
An intercessor is never critical because he is busy interceding. [Most of the so called content creators and bloggers who criticize Men of God do so for their financial gains from "likes" and "Share".
HERE WE HAVE THE EXAMPLE OF YOU DOING WHAT YOU CONDEMN OTHERS FOR DOING.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT MOST OF THE CRITICS AGAINST MEN OF GOD HAVE MONETIZED THEIR ACCOUNTS? DID YOU GO SEE FOR YOURSELF, OR DID SOMEONE TELL YOU?

Suppose they did?

Of what importance is it, whether or not they are getting paid for accusing MEN OF GOD?

Is it not more important whether or not the accusations are true or not?

How is it honest to disregard criticism, just because the accusers are being paid?

IrepChrist:
What does Bible says about criticism?

BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER, I WAS QUITE SURE, THAT WHATEVER YOU WROTE, IT WOULD NEVER BE WHAT THE LAW AND THE GOSPEL SAY ABOUT CRITICISM.

You are obviously a Hypocrite, consistent with someone paid to criticize the MEN OF GOD who are CRITICS of other “MEN OF GOD.” TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, the richest Pastor in Nigeria, obviously got my account muted, for criticizing him. He paid the shill SCIENCEWATCH to revile and falsely accuse me.

I was his senior.

The Law of God Commands us to respect the grey-haired and elder.

He thought his riches in Human Resources and Cash elevated him above the Law.

Well- now my Junior is DEAD: because he didn’t listen to ME- whom he held in contempt.

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. "Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head,
and honour the face of the Old Man,
and fear thy God:
I am The LORD.
33. “And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. “But the stranger that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him as thyself;
for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt:
I am The LORD your God.
35. “Ye shall do no unrighteousness
in judgment,
in meteyard,
in weight,
or in measure.
36. “Just balances, just weights,
a just ephah, and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I am The LORD your God,
Which brought you out of
the land of Egypt.
37. “Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD.”
WHERE IS HIS MINION, SCIENCEWATCH? ONCE HIS MEAL TICKET WAS DEAD, HE CLEARLY HAS NO TIME TO POST, BECAUSE HE HAS TO GO WORK FOR A LIVING.

God will judge me, for never praying for him.

A man who claimed to have seen Lord Yeshua on the cross, and received his Blood to market out to his customers? I believe his punishment will be much more severe than mine.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane The Name of thy God:
I am the LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy Neighbour, neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD."
15. "Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment:
thou shalt not respect the person of the poor,
nor honor the person of the mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am the LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

THE LAW OF MOSES COMMANDS THAT WE JUDGE OUR NEIGHBOURS.

I don’t need to read the rest of your post to be sure that you will never mention any of those Scriptures.

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses
every word may be established.
17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together in my Name,
there am I in the midst of them."

LORD YESHUA EXPLICITLY COMMANDED THAT HIS FOLLOWERS SHOULD CRITICIZE AND REBUKE ONE ANOTHER, TO EFFECT RECOVERY OF SINFUL BRETHREN.
I don’t need to read on to know that you are never going to mention these Words of THE LORD, either.

IrepChrist:
Criticism must pass the love quality.
Ephesians 4:15 (“speaking the truth in love”) should be our primary guide in criticism. Godly criticism is true and loving. It comes from a humble, caring heart that wishes the best for the other person and a desired change.

WHERE DO THESE COMMANDMENTS COME FROM? WHAT AUTHORITY DOES THIS BIBLE SCRIBE HAVE?

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode one upon another,
he began to Say unto his Disciples first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever ye have
spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. “Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7. “But even the very hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN ALSO CONFESS
BEFORE THE ANGELS OF GOD:'

9. "But he that denieth me before men
shall be denied before the Angels of God.
10. “And whosoever shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. “And when they bring you unto the Synagogues,
and unto Magistrates, and Powers,
take ye no thought how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. “For The Holy Ghost shall teach you
in the same hour what ye ought to say.”

PAUL CLAIMED THAT LORD YESHUA MANIFESTED TO HIM, AND SENT HIM TO PREACH A GOSPEL HE HAD NEVER PREACHED BEFORE: HE WAS LYING.

. ACTS 23:1-6.

AND Paul, earnestly beholding the Council, said,

“Men and Brethren,
I have lived in all good conscience before God
until this day.
2. And the High Priest Ananias
commanded them that stood by him
to smite him on the mouth.
3. Then said Paul unto him,

“God shall smite thee,
thou whited wall:
for sittest thou to judge me after The Law,
and commandest me to be smitten
contrary to The Law?”

4. And they that stood by said,

“Revilest thou God's High Priest?”

5. Then said Paul,

“I wist not, Brethren,
that he was the High Priest:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT NOT SPEAK EVIL
OF THE RULER OF THY PEOPLE.' ”

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of the Hope and Resurrection of the Dead
I am called in question."

ALL OF PAUL’S TEACHINGS CAN BE TRACED TO PHARISEE DOCTRINES LORD YESHUA CONDEMNED. HE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

. MARK 8:15.

15. And he charged them,
Saying,

"Take heed,
Beware of the Leaven of the Pharisees,
and of the Leaven of Herod."

LORD YESHUA EXPLICITLY WARNED AGAINST THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF THYE PHARISEES- YET CHRISTIANS HAVE REPLACED THE LORD WITH A PHARISEE- AND THEN WONDERED WHY THEIR CHURCHES FAILED!

IrepChrist:
It is not bitter, condescending, insulting, or cold-hearted. Second Timothy 2:24-25a says, "The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition."

SHALLOWMINDED CHRISTIANS DO NOT COMPREHEND THAT PAUL WAS USING THE CRITICISMS THE PHARISEES CONDEMNED LORD YESHUA AND YOCHANNAN BAPTIST WITH.

All of their interactions with the Pharisees showed them to be “bitter,” “condescending,” “insulting,” “cold-hearted,” “impatient when wronged,” “unable to teach,” and “harsh and abrasive” when correcting.

IrepChrist:
And 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 exhorts us, "Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." Criticism, if it is loving, will express those attributes.

THE GOSPELS WERE NOT RELEASED UNTIL 64AD- WHEN CEPHAS AND PAUL WERE BOTH MARTYRED BY NERO, STARTING THE 249 YEARS PERSECULTION OF THE CHURCH, WHICH PAUL STARTED DELIBERATELY, BY TELLING THE INSANE EMPEROR NERO THAT HE HAD MADE LORD YESHUA MANIFEST TO HIM BY PERSECUTING THE CHURCH TO DEATH- THEREFORE, NONE OF THE GENTILES COULD KNOW THAT ALL THE 1st CORINTHIANS 13 “CHARITY-NEGATIVE” TRAITS WERE EXHIBITED BY LORD YESHUA IN ALL OF HIS INTERACTIONS WITH THE PHARISEES!

Any Christian who believes Paul here has agreed with him, that LORD YESHUA WAS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD, and justified the Pharisees’ rejection of him.

IrepChrist:

Make sure criticism is based on truth

Criticism based on hearsay is not helpful; it is gossip. Uninformed criticism will usually wind up embarrassing the critic when the truth is revealed (see Proverbs 18:13). The self-righteous Pharisees criticized Jesus based on their own faulty standards; truth was not on their side. We can properly be critical of what the Bible is critical of. Second Timothy 3:16 says that Scripture is profitable for reproof and correction. In other words, God’s inspired Word leads us to critically analyze everyday situations.

IT IS ALMOST FUNNY THAT THE OP IS USING GOSSIP AND HEARSAY TO CRITICIZE CRITICS OF MEN OF GOD,WHILE CONDEMNING OTHERS HE ALLEGES TO BE DOING THE SAME THING.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do; but do not ye after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him
twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves."

NO ONE HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO TEACH THE CHURCH WHAT LORD YESHUA NEVER TAUGHT HERE ON EARTH.

All of the supposed “PASTORS” and “APOSTLES” are FAKES.

IrepChrist:
Beware of a critical spirit

The fault finding demons.
There is a significant difference between helping someone improve and having a critical spirit. A critical spirit is never pleased. A critical spirit expects and finds disappointment wherever it looks. It is the opposite of 1 Corinthians 13: a critical spirit arrogantly judges, is easily provoked, accounts for every wrong, and never carries any hope of being pleased. Such an attitude damages the critiqued as well as the critic.

ACCORDING TO THE OP, FAULT-FINDING IS WRONG- UNLESS YOU ARE FINDING FAULT WITH THOSE FINDING FAULT!

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have Spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
|THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered; and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. “As the Father hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I spoken unto you,
that my Joy might remain in you,
and that your Joy might be full.
11. "These things have I Spoken unto you,
and that your joy might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you not Servants;
for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you, and ordained you,
that ye should go and bring forth fruit,
and that your fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

IF ANY BRETHREN DOES NOT ABIDE IN LORD YESHUA, THEY NEED TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY, AND IF THEY REFUSE TO BE CORRECTED, OTJHER BRETHREN NEED TO BE INFORMED.

IrepChrist:
Biblical criticism is helpful, loving, and based on truth. Correction is to be gentle. It comes from love, not from a sour personality. Galatians 5:22-23 says the Spirit wants to produce in us love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. If criticism cannot be expressed in keeping with the fruit of the Spirit, it’s better left unsaid.

]LORD YESHUA FAILED TO EXHIBIT THESE SO-CALLED FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT, IN ALL OF HIS DEALING WUTH THE PHARISEES: PAUL WAS SECRETLY CRITICIZING LORD YESHUA, AND TEMPTING CHRISTIANS TO AGREE WITH HIM.

IrepChrist:
Don't join the bandwagons that will rather bring down Men of God than to pray for them.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 3:1-5.

AND I, Brethren,
could not speak unto you as unto spiritual,
but as unto carnal, even as unto Babes in Christ.
2 .I have fed you with milk, and not with meat:
for hitherto ye were not able to bear it,
neither yet now are ye able.
3. For ye are yet carnal:
for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions,
are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
4. For while one saith,

"I AM OF PAUL;"

and another,

"I AM OF APOLLOS;"

are ye not carnal?
5. Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos,
but ministers by whom ye believed,
even as the Lord gave to every man?

PAUL SOWED THE SEEDS OF CHAOS, AND THEN CRITICIZED THOSE CHURCHES FOR GROWING HIS CROPS WELL.

This same trick has been used in every organized Christianity Church to date.

The Minister will okay a False Doctrine- and then present you with counseling for the problems that HIS false Doctrine caused. People who love the False Doctrine can never see that they are being “played.”

THE OP’S TEACHING WILL DESTROY TRUE CHRISTIANITY WHEREVER IT IS USED!

Re: What Bible Teaches On Criticising Men Of God. by IrepChrist: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
You can twist scriptures to suit your judgements the truth remains.

There are genuine Men of God and there are Charlatans out there.
The intention this post is to address propagandists deliberately targeting genuine Men of God with the intention of drawing traffic to thier social media channels and making money doing so.

oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

AS A WORSHIPPER OF YAHWEH GOD, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE UP COMMANDMENTS THAT DO NOT EXIST.

HERE WE HAVE THE EXAMPLE OF YOU DOING WHAT YOU CONDEMN OTHERS FOR DOING.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT MOST OF THE CRITICS AGAINST MEN OF GOD HAVE MONETIZED THEIR ACCOUNTS? DID YOU GO SEE FOR YOURSELF, OR DID SOMEONE TELL YOU?

Suppose they did?

Of what importance is it, whether or not they are getting paid for accusing MEN OF GOD?

Is it not more important whether or not the accusations are true or not?

How is it honest to disregard criticism, just because the accusers are being paid?

BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER, I WAS QUITE SURE, THAT WHATEVER YOU WROTE, IT WOULD NEVER BE WHAT THE LAW AND THE GOSPEL SAY ABOUT CRITICISM.

You are obviously a Hypocrite, consistent with someone paid to criticize the MEN OF GOD who are CRITICS of other “MEN OF GOD.” TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, the richest Pastor in Nigeria, obviously got my account muted, for criticizing him. He paid the shill SCIENCEWATCH to revile and falsely accuse me.

I was his senior.

The Law of God Commands us to respect the grey-haired and elder.

He thought his riches in Human Resources and Cash elevated him above the Law.

Well- now my Junior is DEAD: because he didn’t listen to ME- whom he held in contempt.

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. "Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head,
and honour the face of the Old Man,
and fear thy God:
I am The LORD.
33. “And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. “But the stranger that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him as thyself;
for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt:
I am The LORD your God.
35. “Ye shall do no unrighteousness
in judgment,
in meteyard,
in weight,
or in measure.
36. “Just balances, just weights,
a just ephah, and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I am The LORD your God,
Which brought you out of
the land of Egypt.
37. “Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD.”
WHERE IS HIS MINION, SCIENCEWATCH? ONCE HIS MEAL TICKET WAS DEAD, HE CLEARLY HAS NO TIME TO POST, BECAUSE HE HAS TO GO WORK FOR A LIVING.

God will judge me, for never praying for him.

A man who claimed to have seen Lord Yeshua on the cross, and received his Blood to market out to his customers? I believe his punishment will be much more severe than mine.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane The Name of thy God:
I am the LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy Neighbour, neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD."
15. "Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment:
thou shalt not respect the person of the poor,
nor honor the person of the mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am the LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

THE LAW OF MOSES COMMANDS THAT WE JUDGE OUR NEIGHBOURS.

I don’t need to read the rest of your post to be sure that you will never mention any of those Scriptures.

. MATTHEW 18:15-20.

15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,
that in the mouth of two or three witnesses
every word may be established.
17. "And if he shall neglect to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together in my Name,
there am I in the midst of them."

LORD YESHUA EXPLICITLY COMMANDED THAT HIS FOLLOWERS SHOULD CRITICIZE AND REBUKE ONE ANOTHER, TO EFFECT RECOVERY OF SINFUL BRETHREN.
I don’t need to read on to know that you are never going to mention these Words of THE LORD, either.

WHERE DO THESE COMMANDMENTS COME FROM? WHAT AUTHORITY DOES THIS BIBLE SCRIBE HAVE?

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode one upon another,
he began to Say unto his Disciples first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever ye have
spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. “Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7. “But even the very hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN ALSO CONFESS
BEFORE THE ANGELS OF GOD:'

9. "But he that denieth me before men
shall be denied before the Angels of God.
10. “And whosoever shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. “And when they bring you unto the Synagogues,
and unto Magistrates, and Powers,
take ye no thought how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. “For The Holy Ghost shall teach you
in the same hour what ye ought to say.”

PAUL CLAIMED THAT LORD YESHUA MANIFESTED TO HIM, AND SENT HIM TO PREACH A GOSPEL HE HAD NEVER PREACHED BEFORE: HE WAS LYING.

. ACTS 23:1-6.

AND Paul, earnestly beholding the Council, said,

“Men and Brethren,
I have lived in all good conscience before God
until this day.
2. And the High Priest Ananias
commanded them that stood by him
to smite him on the mouth.
3. Then said Paul unto him,

“God shall smite thee,
thou whited wall:
for sittest thou to judge me after The Law,
and commandest me to be smitten
contrary to The Law?”

4. And they that stood by said,

“Revilest thou God's High Priest?”

5. Then said Paul,

“I wist not, Brethren,
that he was the High Priest:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT NOT SPEAK EVIL
OF THE RULER OF THY PEOPLE.' ”

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of the Hope and Resurrection of the Dead
I am called in question."

ALL OF PAUL’S TEACHINGS CAN BE TRACED TO PHARISEE DOCTRINES LORD YESHUA CONDEMNED. HE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

. MARK 8:15.

15. And he charged them,
Saying,

"Take heed,
Beware of the Leaven of the Pharisees,
and of the Leaven of Herod."

LORD YESHUA EXPLICITLY WARNED AGAINST THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF THYE PHARISEES- YET CHRISTIANS HAVE REPLACED THE LORD WITH A PHARISEE- AND THEN WONDERED WHY THEIR CHURCHES FAILED!

SHALLOWMINDED CHRISTIANS DO NOT COMPREHEND THAT PAUL WAS USING THE CRITICISMS THE PHARISEES CONDEMNED LORD YESHUA AND YOCHANNAN BAPTIST WITH.

All of their interactions with the Pharisees showed them to be “bitter,” “condescending,” “insulting,” “cold-hearted,” “impatient when wronged,” “unable to teach,” and “harsh and abrasive” when correcting.

THE GOSPELS WERE NOT RELEASED UNTIL 64AD- WHEN CEPHAS AND PAUL WERE BOTH MARTYRED BY NERO, STARTING THE 249 YEARS PERSECULTION OF THE CHURCH, WHICH PAUL STARTED DELIBERATELY, BY TELLING THE INSANE EMPEROR NERO THAT HE HAD MADE LORD YESHUA MANIFEST TO HIM BY PERSECUTING THE CHURCH TO DEATH- THEREFORE, NONE OF THE GENTILES COULD KNOW THAT ALL THE 1st CORINTHIANS 13 “CHARITY-NEGATIVE” TRAITS WERE EXHIBITED BY LORD YESHUA IN ALL OF HIS INTERACTIONS WITH THE PHARISEES!

Any Christian who believes Paul here has agreed with him, that LORD YESHUA WAS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD, and justified the Pharisees’ rejection of him.

IT IS ALMOST FUNNY THAT THE OP IS USING GOSSIP AND HEARSAY TO CRITICIZE CRITICS OF MEN OF GOD,WHILE CONDEMNING OTHERS HE ALLEGES TO BE DOING THE SAME THING.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do; but do not ye after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him
twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves."

NO ONE HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO TEACH THE CHURCH WHAT LORD YESHUA NEVER TAUGHT HERE ON EARTH.

All of the supposed “PASTORS” and “APOSTLES” are FAKES.

ACCORDING TO THE OP, FAULT-FINDING IS WRONG- UNLESS YOU ARE FINDING FAULT WITH THOSE FINDING FAULT!

. JOHN 15:1-16.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have Spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
|THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered; and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples.
9. “As the Father hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept
my Father's Commandments,
and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I spoken unto you,
and that your Joy might be full.
11. "These things have I Spoken unto you,
and that your joy might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love hath no man than this,

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you not Servants;
for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you, and ordained you,
that ye should go and bring forth fruit,
and that your fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

IF ANY BRETHREN DOES NOT ABIDE IN LORD YESHUA, THEY NEED TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY, AND IF THEY REFUSE TO BE CORRECTED, OTJHER BRETHREN NEED TO BE INFORMED.

]LORD YESHUA FAILED TO EXHIBIT THESE SO-CALLED FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT, IN ALL OF HIS DEALING WUTH THE PHARISEES: PAUL WAS SECRETLY CRITICIZING LORD YESHUA, AND TEMPTING CHRISTIANS TO AGREE WITH HIM.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 3:1-5.

AND I, Brethren,
could not speak unto you as unto spiritual,
but as unto carnal, even as unto Babes in Christ.
2 .I have fed you with milk, and not with meat:
for hitherto ye were not able to bear it,
neither yet now are ye able.
3. For ye are yet carnal:
for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions,
are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
4. For while one saith,

"I AM OF PAUL;"

and another,

"I AM OF APOLLOS;"

are ye not carnal?
5. Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos,
but ministers by whom ye believed,
even as the Lord gave to every man?

PAUL SOWED THE SEEDS OF CHAOS, AND THEN CRITICIZED THOSE CHURCHES FOR GROWING HIS CROPS WELL.

This same trick has been used in every organized Christianity Church to date.

The Minister will okay a False Doctrine- and then present you with counseling for the problems that HIS false Doctrine caused. People who love the False Doctrine can never see that they are being “played.”

THE OP’S TEACHING WILL DESTROY TRUE CHRISTIANITY WHEREVER IT IS USED!

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Codes. How To Live A Healthy Spiritual Lifestyle / Throwback Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Predicting Naira Will Rise To N650/$1 / What Should Christians Do With A Bola Tinubu Presidency? By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.