Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,446 members, 7,978,415 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:05 AM

Good Bloggers Needed Let's make money online together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good Bloggers Needed Let's make money online together (243 Views)

Young Tech Bloggers Needed For A Long-term Relationship / Guest Bloggers Needed. / Food Bloggers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Bloggers Needed Let's make money online together by seoconsultant(m): 5:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Are you interested in making a living out of blogging?
I am currently building a blogging platform it has been in the works for Years with tweaks and my personal use for other clients.
But currently I want to have only few in house bloggers that actually know how to blog and do have an existing blogging site.

Qualifications for this lifetime opportunity.
===================================
Please understand this is a beta Testing stage we are still working on perfecting and adding more features to automate the blog curator tool.
See it as a one time life experience to experiment on a proven research thesis and hypothesis( and becomes a theory if I can duplicate same results with everyone)!

So please you need to have a solid niche market you cover.

You need to have an existing blogging site that has already approved Google adsense (create a new code format id for the one you will use on the blogging platform).

I will appreciate you don't copy and paste, published duplicate content (we have a tool that Dom content only from any url) because the idea is for you to write quality content (we have tools in place to help you with that too) people are searching for on search engines.

I will personally guide you on how to get your first blog started on the platform.

You stand the chance to earn revenue from embedding iframe banners along side your Google AdSense code.

You stand a chance to earn from image banner placement you put yourself.

You stand a chance of earning $10 per 200000 impression you bring to each of your post...yes that's $10 for each post that receive quality traffic (no fakes please) we have a page that shows top 10s.

The selected few will be part of the beta users we are going to use to finish the blogging platform and will be awarded a life time 10% discount code on the full fledged digital marketing combo suite when the entire web marketing applications are finished (exclusive offer on the rest of the tool, the blog curator application is only one out of several tool being built for SEO Web Analyst).

We are revamping and rebuilding if you want to be part of this lovely project then WhatsApp me on +2347034222684
I am looking for 100 active bloggers (if possible) with already existing websites please note I will review your websites freely!

You can watch short preamble videos about the content marketing platform below:

Blog curator Tools
summary (10min)
======================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T172a4c02Sc

Blog Curator Benefits (7min)
=====================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IBrii3zlak

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Create A Youtube Channel / Special Offer To All Webmasters / Do You Need A Remote Job? Learn This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.