Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,854 members, 7,899,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility (1864 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2022
There's this sayings our so called 'Nigerian men' say to fornicate with whom we all know and they also know deep down they wouldn't marry. The saying goes thus ( not verbatim though) - " let's f**k so u could be pregnant before marrying u and be rest assured about ur fertility status"

Abeg, bros fertility status checker, why don't you go and marry a single mum or a widow who has already given birth before?

Advice to my fellow ladies. Pls and pls, any man who will give u such silly excuse doesn't truly love u and there's a very great tendency in regretting ur actions after u give in. I'm aware there are many ladies with this dilemma. Do not give in because u do not wanna lose someone who gives no flying f**k about losing u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by chatinent: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Spot on.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Kajaard: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Only a foolish girl with no brains will believe that nonsense: I need to know you can get pregnant before marrying you cheesy

Any girl that falls for that deserves to be sent to fight in the Ukraine - Russia war. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Lalami3232(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... If to say you be virgin, no guy go ever ask such from you. Abi una hear say our ancestors ask of such in their time? Guys dey only ask for proof because dem know say una don fvck everything, ranging from humans to fruit(cucumber) and series of multiple abortions go don damage una womb. I no dey blame guys wey dey ask for such because dey don see enough. I dey live close to some yahoo boys before and you needed to see the numbers of girls wey dey come meet them everyday. Now imagine say those guys dey use diabolic things on those babes.
My dear, no guy go ever ask a virgin for proof of fertility. Na only boreholes aka nonvirgins na dem dey ask. If you had kept your digital toto safe and secured, nobody for ask such. So cry a river while I get my swimming clothes ready to swim in your tears

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife/GF, go for DNA test ooooo because boreholes are not to be trusted grin"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Vinnie2000(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2022
OP, Incase you do not know, it is Mothers dat Influences dier Bachelor sons to carry out this practice! Particularly when they have done investigation and have confirmed dat the Babe is an Olosho or 'Cheerful giver'! So any Blame falls on your Gender!

3 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by MajesticKris: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2022
So after giving yahoo boys your womb, to mesmerize u expect me to marry u and start prayer and fasting,for sins wey u Do.. because of Iphone11 abi??

8 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Vinnie2000(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Kajaard:
Only a foolish girl with no brains will believe that nonsense: I need to know you can get pregnant before marrying you cheesy

Any girl that falls for that deserves to be sent to fight in the Ukraine - Russia war. Nonsense.
Ogbeni, if u know the kind things Young girls dey do diz days! Having BFs, Sugar daddies, taking postinor, shisha,etc! Dats Y some Mothers ask their sons to impregnate First! Women know themselves very well!

5 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Vinnie2000(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2022
MajesticKris:
So after giving yahoo boys your womb, to mesmerize u expect me to marry u and start prayer and fasting,for sins wey u Do.. because of Iphone11 abi??
Don't mind them! Who dem think say be Mumu?

3 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by bibianna(f): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2022
We need more of this sensitisation!

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2022
If you weren't sleeping around and had kept yourself till marriage, no guy would have the audacity to request such from you undecided...

But because he knows you're loose and he assumes that you may have done stuff to prevent pregnancy before you guys met and some of those stuff have complications, so he's just tryna make sure that he doesn't turn to a prayer warrior overnight because of your past "stupidity and promiscuousness" undecided...

Either ways Sha....
If you're not comfortable with the development, you could always walk away and maybe, just maybe you'll find a guy who wouldn't have such requirements before he puts a ring on your loose finger undecided....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... If to say you be virgin, no guy go ever ask such from you. Abi una hear say our ancestors ask of such in their time? Guys dey only ask for proof because dem know say una don fvck everything, ranging from humans to fruit(cucumber) and series of multiple abortions go don damage una womb. I no dey blame guys wey dey ask for such because dey don see enough. I dey live close to some yahoo boys before and you needed to see the numbers of girls wey dey come meet them everyday. Now imagine say those guys dey use diabolic things. on those babes.
My dear, no guy go ever ask a virgin for proof of fertility. Na only boreholes aka nonvirgins na dem dey ask. If you had kept your digital toto safe and secured, nobody for ask such. So cry a river while I get my swimming clothes ready to swim in your tears

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife/GF, go for DNA test ooooo because boreholes are not to be trusted grin"
The eleribu community d**k who must have exhausted his sperm and as a result, low sperm count nko?
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... If to say you be virgin, no guy go ever ask such from you. Abi una hear say our ancestors ask of such in their time? Guys dey only ask for proof because dem know say una don fvck everything, ranging from humans to fruit(cucumber) and series of multiple abortions go don damage una womb. I no dey blame guys wey dey ask for such because dey don see enough. I dey live close to some yahoo boys before and you needed to see the numbers of girls wey dey come meet them everyday. Now imagine say those guys dey use diabolic things. on those babes.

You've said it all my nigga

3 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by khreus(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
I’m buying a used product but you telling me not to test am. Does it sounds nice to your ear? If it does then you clearly not bright

7 Likes

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by muheeb01(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Hahaha fertility tester abi you wan shift pant and fornicate....and if you must do protect yourself,incase of any infection check my signature
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2022
MajesticKris:

U will only attract your type. So if u attract olosho who has been used by yahoo, na ur type of person be that. Werey go dey marry werey why the good ones go dey marry good ones. U can't be a community d**k and expect God to bless u with an untouched virgin. To the best of my knowledge, he's not an hypocrite God.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by brosom(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Op kpekus don yabayaba because of this excuses grin from men.

Though it might've not been working for u, but I'm sure it works for others.

Take heart my dear undecided

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2022
brosom:
Op kpekus don yabayaba because of this excuses grin from men.

Though it might've not been working for u, but I'm sure it works for others.

Take heart my dear undecided
I'm not the one in question here. I'm speaking for all ladies out there
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2022
khreus:
I’m buying a used product but you telling me not to test am. Does it sounds nice to your ear? If it does then you clearly not bright
It's only the so called Zoogeria men that will directly or indirectly refer to their country's women as commodity that is bought. I'm not amazed.

You're a used product ur sef. Overused at that.
So over used product should get over used product because getting a new one means contaminating it with all sorts of obscenities. Oga, marry ur olosho in peace
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2022
bibianna:
We need more of this sensitisation!

Odia. Ur head dey there
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, if u know the kind things Young girls dey do diz days! Having BFs, Sugar daddies, taking postinor, shisha,etc! Dats Y some Mothers ask their sons to impregnate First! Women know themselves very well!
Stop lying against wonderful African mothers. Shout out to them all.

U sef wey go marry olosho na ur type u attract . No be so so bling bling una dey find?
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2022
MajesticKris:
Lol...
Ok. So how do we check if after f**king the entire community's pussies that ur fertility status is still intact! How do we affirm u haven't contact all sorts of diseases and that u haven't gotten low sperm count as a result of too much discharge and thus wasted all of ur babies that could have come to this world?

Pls, answer this question.

Pls, do not tell me medical check will affirm that, coz same could have been done for that same woman u are having doubts about her fertility status o

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by brosom(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm not the one in question here. I'm speaking for all ladies out there
Oh I see you re one the likes of Linda ikeji that tells fellow women to do this and that but yet do another behind?

Ok, kwantinu.

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
brosom:
Oh I see you re one the likes of Linda ikeji that tells fellow women to do this and that but yet do another behind?

Ok, kwantinu.
I'm not an hypocrite. Despite being a female, I do condemn my gender when they are doing something bad. Similarly men.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2022
I trust Nigerian men to always making fool of themselves with the impression that they are smart. They haven't answered my question. Why not go for widow with child or single mum with clear evidence of fertility?
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by brosom(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm not an hypocrite. Despite being a female, I do condemn my gender when they are doing something bad. Similarly men.
U only have the right to speak for ur self,

Except when u re envoled/called upon.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Ximenez(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
There's this sayings our so called 'Nigerian men' say to fornicate with whom we all know and they also know deep down they wouldn't marry. The saying goes thus ( not verbatim though) - " let's f**k so u could be pregnant before marrying u and be rest assured about ur fertility status"

[/b]Abeg, bros fertility status checker, why don't you go and marry a single mum or a widow who has already given birth before?[b]

Advice to my fellow ladies. Pls and pls, any man who will give u such silly excuse doesn't truly love u and there's a very great tendency in regretting ur actions after u give in. I'm aware there are many ladies with this dilemma. Do not give in because u do not wanna lose someone who gives no flying f**k about losing u.
A single mother/ widow can be infertile.
Many factors contribute to infertility.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Ximenez(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
I trust [/b]Nigerian men[b] to always making [/b]fool[b] of themselves with the impression that they are smart. They haven't answered my question. Why not go for widow with child or single mum with clear evidence of fertility?

Having a child before is not a clear sign of fertility, rather a simple sign of not being barren.

Be careful, though I'm not sure what's heating you up.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Vinnie2000(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Stop lying against wonderful African mothers. Shout out to them all.

U sef wey go marry olosho na ur type u attract . No be so so bling bling una dey find?
I Suspect you re still a kid that wants to argue unnecesarily! As someone said up there, Nobody demands pregnancy b4 marriage from Decent girls! It is demanded from Oloshos, Ex-Runs Girls and cheap babes! Bye!
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by khreus(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

It's only the so called Zoogeria men that will directly or indirectly refer to their country's women as commodity that is bought. I'm not amazed.

You're a used product ur sef. Overused at that.
So over used product should get over used product because getting a new one means contaminating it with all sorts of obscenities. Oga, marry ur olosho in peace

If you can’t understand my quote’s contextual relevance
Guess you not bright after all
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2022
khreus:

If you can’t understand my quote’s contextual relevance
Guess you not bright after all
You're the one who's dull here. You haven't even given a proper answer to the question I asked in the post. But as usual now... U don jump comment.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by khreus(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
I trust Nigerian men to always making fool of themselves with the impression that they are smart. They haven't answered my question. Why not go for widow with child or single mum with clear evidence of fertility?

Dumb as hell
Females oocyte(eggs) are fixed right from birth, even before puberty they have less than 20% of those eggs remaining. So to answer your dumb as you are question. Single mothers shouldn’t be use as the threshold for fertility in the first place. She’s given birth doesn’t mean she’s still fertile and beside, I think the baggages that comes with a single mother far outweigh the positivity you might. 50% of whatever love she can give is on the child, you just a passer-by
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
I Suspect you re still a kid that wants to argue unnecesarily! As someone said up there, Nobody demands pregnancy b4 marriage from Decent girls! It is demanded from Oloshos, Ex-Runs Girls and cheap babes! Bye!
Yes, I'm still a kid.
And you who is attracted to an olosho who is attracted to ur fellow olosho, what do u expect ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Lady Mistakenly Uploaded Her N@ked Video Online / Story Of A 45 Years Old Woman That Had Sex With Her Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.