Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,266 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:48 AM

Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. (1178 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / "Wonders Shall Never End" Lady Lays Egg After Venza And Lexus 350 Enjoyment / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Djkenny080(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2022
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END OOOO!������

Man sees dead wife with another man in Yenagoa���������

One Mr. Tamuno Douglas from Rivers State caused a lot of traffic today at Opolo-Elebele Road.

Mr Douglas said he came into Yenagoa yesterday for an Interview at a nearby Hospital and decided to move around to see how Yenagoa looks like.

He was walking around Opolo Round-about when he sighted his wife that died 3yrs ago in his home town...

According to him, "My wife died of asthma 3yrs ago and had since been buried but am surprised to see her with a man conveying her in a keke, at first I hesitated, then I summoned courage and called her by name, she turned, look at me and disappeared".

The man who carried her fainted twice...

After he was resuscitated, he narrated his story saying he had lived with her for more than a year.

He also said they met in church and he later proposed to her and she accepted...

These are the kind of stories I write when I am hungry...�

How can garri and beans be this expensive...? �����������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Mozino007(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Fake ass nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Felimax(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Funny indeed!

1 Like

Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Bigredmachine: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Flexherbal(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Padipadi: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Djkenny080:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END OOOO!������

Man sees dead wife with another man in Yenagoa���������

One Mr. Tamuno Douglas from Rivers State caused a lot of traffic today at Opolo-Elebele Road.

Mr Douglas said he came into Yenagoa yesterday for an Interview at a nearby Hospital and decided to move around to see how Yenagoa looks like.

He was walking around Opolo Round-about when he sighted his wife that died 3yrs ago in his home town...

According to him, "My wife died of asthma 3yrs ago and had since been buried but am surprised to see her with a man conveying her in a keke, at first I hesitated, then I summoned courage and called her by name, she turned, look at me and disappeared".

The man who carried her fainted twice...

After he was resuscitated, he narrated his story saying he had lived with her for more than a year.

He also said they met in church and he later proposed to her and she accepted...

These are the kind of stories I write when I am hungry...�

How can garri and beans be this expensive...? �����������
we ll stone you with eba

1 Like

Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by samwash(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2022
This story ehh !! First it was Ibadan,then Benin City, later Lagos now it's Yenagoa.
Una nor go rest for copy & paste story.
Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by HopeNeverDies: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Damnnnn!!! LoL..!
Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Gben5: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin na this kind story I dey like
Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by doubleZ88(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
But my question is....
How on earth did this get to front page?
Re: Wonders Shall Never End As Man Sees Death Wife In Yenagoa. by Nonexisting: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
I've been hearing this kind of nonsense but I've never for once seen pictorial evidence to back it up. In other words, this is another fake one.

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Sleeping With A Married Man / I Got Her Pregnant,i Don't Know What To Do / Lady Narrates Her Sad Experience On How She Slept With Dog At The Pool Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.