Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,949 members, 7,969,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) (82463 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
pounded yam and vegetable soup. It goes well, the man try.. later use rice press am.
so people can eat two plates?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Grassroot blessings.... highly commendable. God bless "The Apostle" for this show of love.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
God will bless this MOG.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Archworld(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
jyz200:

With their tithe and offering money grin

What's the total amount of your tithe and offering you don give throughout your life?
You don't give shit and #1 no gum u but when you see people giving you must look for a way to criticise it.
Learn to appreciate those who are doing things you can't do. With that , you will grow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Pigmy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
pounded yam and vegetable soup. It goes well, the man try.. later use rice press am.

Na people like you go spoil am
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Cokahot: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Free food my dic k. Ole.
Anti christ. Them go still show price list soon. Ole
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Squillionaire: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Na takeaway pack, Nigerians go take run down this restaurant.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Shevchenkko: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.
To be followed by this later

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.

Make una see the guy in the first picture.....see as he dey look the rice with all seriousness....that guy in that picture can finish all the rice on that tray
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by snoopz: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sha bẹ careful of what you eat
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rahym001:
Me I don't trust this his free food. Destiny takers
people like you die in poverty
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by snowball11(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:
Wonder how this country will be like without Christians...

Without Christians, there would have been much of the boom, boom and kaboom! grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.
Ate pounded yam and vegetable soup. Later use jellof rice press am. Pain me say no cold 33 or life to use follow am up.

You ate two meals alone while others may not see anything to eat. That is greediness.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Good motive but in the wrong way. are his plans manifesting? Majority of the people who will flood the place are not the poor category. There should have been a list after many investigations to ensure only the poor benefits and he should have issued the registered people a ticket to enter. Anyway he tried. Op abeg wetin be senior pastor and wetin be worldwild?
There's no way to identify the real poor people because even the have will always pretend as the poor . .. ....in my opinion, create a factory/business that those people will work and earn not free food, at least the management within the church will make it work......
Teach me how to fish, don't give me the fish.....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nigeria is in a serious crisis. These are signals the poverty rate is extremely high. Yes this is generosity, I respect the man who provided this and may God bless him. But this is bad for Nigeria. It is a signal that worse days are ahead. Hmmm.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by God2man2again(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Once again, the Church has raised the standard far above what the Government or any individual ought to have done.

Let the Church take over the affairs of this nation and Nigeria will be heaven on Earth.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Nigeria is in serious crisis. These are signals the poverty rate is extremely high. Yes this is generosity, I respect the man who provided this and may God bless him. But this is bad for Nigeria. It is a signal that worse days are ahead. Hmmm.
Creating more poor/lazy people I think
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
samuel051:
I was there.

You ate two meals alone while others may not see anything to eat. That is greediness undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Angy55(f): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Good motive but in the wrong way. are his plans manifesting? Majority of the people who will flood the place are not the poor category. There should have been a list after many investigations to ensure only the poor benefits and he should have issued the registered people a ticket to enter. Anyway he tried. Op abeg wetin be senior pastor and wetin be worldwild?

I'm very sure he will look into that aspect and set up means to differentiate the greedy Nigerians from the real hungry Nigerians that actually needs it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
people like you die in poverty
Desperate people always fall victims to scammers
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Angy55(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Will be definitely be abused by Nigerians. Nigerians are special breed of people. This type of restaurant s is made for the very poor in the society or people who are stranded in Life but then you will see Families who can comfortably afford three square means taking advantage of this type of Opportunity even at the detriment of the right people this type of restaurant is meant for.

An average Nigerian is greedy.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by solarview(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
More grace sir
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Angy55(f): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
We know these types of Sara food. I can't trust this, these people have obviously lost their destinies and humanity to these men of doG hence they have become a flock of senseless herbivorous animals in every place they're gathered in this country.

Una don start. But if politician call you go collect Bag of Rice and brown envelope you go jump up run go.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
I'm a Muslim but I must commend his magnanimous act! Na this kind of miracle we need to dey see... Generousity of the highest order.

Not one bros for Warri wey dey list 42 miracles performed on first day or whatever, meanwhile, COVID 19 nearly kill us finish but we nor see them!

More greese to your elbow Jare Apostle Suleman Johnson

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by Tryon4(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
The senior pastor of Omega fire ministries world wild(OFM) have kept to his promise of feeding the poor and less privilege in the society with the opening of the free restaurant to feed not less than 1000 people every day.

Location please?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by kelmicheal: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nigerians with food sef just pray hard you have your own doe.
The food you will eat and still past it out through the exterior can't be enough to solve one's problem in a long run
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin

Wait u mean everyday? Obooy crowd no go be here o

Hunger dey town
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Even though it is not his money, he is at least managing church funds very well.

But is this sustainable?

While at it, he should establish organizations to employ or empower more people so that people can be taught how to fish as well.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by joetem(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Coly2012:
This same pastor have a pure water factory,filling stations,hotel, publishing company, transportation etc. Oga the man dey try

I agree he dey try.... my concern is that feeding scheme not to be abused.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) by EmmaLege: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
I'm impressed kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.