Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) (7098 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by RealityKings: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
As A SIMP, You Are The Facility Biittches Use To Eat Their Cakes And Have It Back!

Hahahahahaha this one hot. Facility bawo
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
satelliteDISH:

I am interested in reading your book. But it is not downloadeable.

The site is asking me for N200. But you said that it is free.

Send it to me @ pagecoders@gmail.com. Or WhatsApp 08189154750.
Where did i mention that its free
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by EASYGURU(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whatever emotional and psychological damage you have experience and currently going through, I pray may God see you through. This your madness is at another level, but I know it's not your fault

Lmao. The truth hurts.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
EASYGURU:

Lmao. The truth hurts.
Always.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Skooldeto(m): 3:53am On Mar 21, 2022
but this is true, if you are too nice u may not find what you want in time
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by liz4eno(f): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2022
I just want to know the meaning of TRP.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Amotekun777: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Here on Nairaland, TheGidRedPiller is god! cool
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Palema007:
Lol... you are not ready for the truth, no matter how little it's atom is. grin cheesy
... Lol. I m ready pls.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
I get a young American Nurse BabyMama..(1 kid)
Very lovely & fun 2 be with.
Any interested person should indicate interest.
She won't disturb you for financial gains
All she wants is that manly protection & support.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

You know, when we shade simps or more verbally put, NICE GUYS, people just thing we are being mean or we are just competing to feel superior, but the funny thing is that we are actually just trying to look out for these blind men in the best way that we can! We are men, thats what we do!

Why would you let a train run you over, get you to the hospital, only for you to get well and the first thing you want to do is recommend that same train to take you home from the hospital
One thing simps do not seem to understand is that they will always be under every other person in the society, nothing good ever comes to them, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

As a good guy, you will never get what you deserve from women, the only thing that comes to you from them are LEFTOVERS. Permit me to add that most married men today are SIMPS! Your wife took you because you were the idi0t willing to accept SCRAPS!

A simple solution is for the young good man to get his good girl young.

And leave the bad people for themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by DryMouth: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2022
This guy post dey always ginger me not to take nonsense from any woman.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2022
That's the reason I made of my mind to be promiscuous till the day I marry.
Even if na ashewo I marry sef I won't feel cheated because girls when I don fvck don pass 50. angry

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2022
DryMouth:
This guy post dey always ginger me not to take nonsense from any woman.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Ammishaddai: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

You know, when we shade simps or more verbally put, NICE GUYS, people just thing we are being mean or we are just competing to feel superior, but the funny thing is that we are actually just trying to look out for these blind men in the best way that we can! We are men, thats what we do!

Why would you let a train run you over, get you to the hospital, only for you to get well and the first thing you want to do is recommend that same train to take you home from the hospital
One thing simps do not seem to understand is that they will always be under every other person in the society, nothing good ever comes to them, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

As a good guy, you will never get what you deserve from women, the only thing that comes to you from them are LEFTOVERS. Permit me to add that most married men today are SIMPS! Your wife took you because you were the idi0t willing to accept SCRAPS!
My lord , your wisdom has no limits
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Fatalveli(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I get a young American Nurse BabyMama..(1 kid)
Very lovely & fun 2 be with.
Any interested person should indicate interest.
She won't disturb you for financial gains
All she wants is that manly protection & support.
Do I have to be in the US?
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thegidredpiller how far, tell us about ur mom na.

Some of us actually come online to search for ur inspirational quotes. For me it helps remind me why I shouldn't even be in a relationship or look at any girl twice.

I just want to give myself to the service to mankind and adopt multiples of children since as a Christian I don't believe in wedlock.

You shouldn't bother reading comments from females or people that insult u, hit the gym and you'll be fine. Thank you.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
BRINGING THIS BACK UP!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Single Mother / Guys Which Do U Prefer??? (pix) / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.