Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Share Your Experience On Your First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience On Your First Date (535 Views)

Men Share Their Experience On How Their Gbola Almost Ruined Their Life / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience On Your First Date by Frank25: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Let's gather here and discuss .
Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Frank25:

Share yours first.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by MadamVanessa(f): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

It was an unforgettable experience.

So I met this cute hansom young man , tall and very built , well articulated. Infact he was the type of man I have always dreamt of having. Long story cut short, we exchanged contact , few days he called and asked if we can go out for a date , which I immediately obliged to his request.

On getting there, he said I should make an order, which I opted for a bottle of water only. He was surprised and asked if that's all I wanted , I nodded in affirmation.

I was surprised when he ordered for soup and and 3 balls of foofoo shocked truly speaking I love what he did, no forming at all, he seems to be so real.

But the shocker came the way and manner he was eating. Guy balls of foofoo were so big that when he swallows it the dark part of his eyes (iris) will disappeared and appeared again.

In my little sojourn on earth, I have never seen such thing before, and I was terribly scared.

After devouring the three balls of foofoo , he ordered for extra two again and finished it immediately , licked the plate and his fingers clean.

And when eating he never act as if I was there...it was there it was dawn on me that I might be dealing with unapologetic glutton. Also, I learned that good looks can be deceptive.

I ended everything right there.

it was so sad.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Poster above,coz he decided to act real you had to end err'thing. coz of ordinary fofo?
Na people like una dey mk guys lie and deceive una,after knacking,dem japa.
Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Frank25:
Lead by example oga

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by garriAndsugar: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2022
I told her to meet me by 8..she came by 7.

Everything ended there.she was to early for my likening

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
garriAndsugar:
I told her to meet me by 8..she came by 7.

Everything ended there. she was to early for my likening
Lols...u did the right thing. She was too punctual. Girls like her may likely hv sweetie

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So I met this cute hansom young man , tall and very built , well articulated. Infact he was the type of man I have always dreamt of having. Long story cut short, we exchanged contact , few days he called and asked if we can go out for a date , which I immediately obliged to his request.

On getting there, he said I should make an order, which I opted for a bottle of water only, he was surprised and asked if that's all I wanted , I nodded in affirmation.

I was surprised when he ordered for soup and and 3 balls of foofoo shocked truly speaking I love what he did, no forming at all, he seems to be so real.

But the shocker came the way and manner he was eating, guy balls of foofoo were so big that when he swallows it the dark part of his eyes (iris) will disappeared and appeared again.

In my little sojourn on earth, I have never seen such thing before, and I was terribly scared.

After devouring the three balls of foofoo , he ordered for extra two again and finished it immediately , licked the plate and his fingers clean.

And when eating he never act as if I was there...it was there it was dawn on me that I might be dealing with unapologetic glutton, also I also learned that good looks can be deceptive.

it was so sad.
he should have used cutlery to eat tbe Fufu or what? End kee you there

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by MadamVanessa(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
SmellySperm:
Poster above,coz he decided to act real you had to end err'thing. coz of ordinary fofo?
Na people like una dey mk guys lie and deceive una,after knacking,dem japa.

Realness doesn't mean one have to eat like a fool, atleast eat responsibly, coordinate yourself well abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Realness doesn't mean one have to eat like a fool, atleast eat responsibly, coordinate yourself well abeg.
So na the extra 2 fofo he collected made him irresponsible abi is bcoz he licked the plate?

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
she came with her 3 phones n power bank spent all evening picking calls n chatting n barely ate d food she ordered..
i asked her to stop n lets talk bt she said I should pls forgive dt her bad manners bt she must attend to business bcox its weekend.
it was a huge turn off n I blanked her after dt date, only to realize dt she was the main "hookup" itself, meaning her business was linking her fellow friends to her many guys dt CNT stop calling n she collects her cut from each deal..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by iamyemiakins(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

On getting there, he said I should make an order, which I opted for a bottle of water only. He was surprised and asked if that's all I wanted , I nodded in affirmation.

But the shocker came the way and manner he was eating. Guy balls of foofoo were so big that when he swallows it the dark part of his eyes (iris) will disappeared and appeared again.

And when eating he never act as if I was there...it was there it was dawn on me that I might be dealing with unapologetic glutton. Also, I learned that good looks can be deceptive.

it was so sad.
You're a man with hairy balls.

This I have seen.
Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by DonroxyII: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

it was so sad.
grin This is Hilarious.
Re: Share Your Experience On Your First Date by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hahahahah..my first date was a thing to behold.

After weeks of toasting, she come agree make we see for Mr. Biggs then at choba/uniport junction.we reach the place n she wanted to eat Eba n soup, saying its been 3 days she ate such heavy meals.. (naija food then cost more o at mr biggs)...I come dey happy thinking she will order for something light n cheap.
Surprisingly she ask if i do cook at home (staying off campus then at uniport), i said yes n that i cook soup sef...come see as her eye ball roll n smiles beem her face.
"Ok let's go to your place" was the next thing I hear o...we go house n sidon for floor they gist n talk about ourselves n getting to know you more, while i put water for fire to take make garri...I dish out the food o, babe chop finish clean mouth n even sleep for my house that nite..wetin happen that nite, me no fit talk oo cheesy cheesy
The rest is history!

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Skit, Teddy Bear Costume For Sale .. Pics / Married Men & Women Snatch Each Other’s Partners In Toronto, Canadian Based / Why Is This So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.