Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ (696 Views)

African Referees Selected For FIFA 2022 World Cup In Qatar. / FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Volunteer Applications Now Open!!! / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ by OptimistSky(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Qatar Invites Volunteers from across the world for the World Cup FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar 2022. 20,000 Volunteers will Join the FIFA World Cup 2022 for the full duration of the World Cup. This is going to be the ‘Largest Volunteer Activation’ in Qatar’s history. This is the Biggest event in Qatar Starting in November 2022. The FIFA Volunteers will get the opportunity to work in FIFA, arranging meetings, and different tasks. Both Male. Female applicants can apply. Open to all nationalities.
Are you passionate about football? Registration is open to everyone aged 16 and above, regardless of nationality, education or profession, etc. You don’t need to be a Qatari national or resident. More than 461537 volunteers registered till now. The Volunteers will go through the proper selection process.

You don’t need a visa to enter Qatar. Qatar offers visas on Arrival to more than 90 countries. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of the largest sporting event in the world. You’ll also gain new skills and priceless experience, which will benefit you for years to come. So, are You Ready to Be a Part of the largest event in the History of Qatar? Register your interest in Qatar volunteering on the road to 2022.

https://infoschoolnews.com/fifa-2022-world-cup-volunteer-registration-procedures-qatar/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ by Abohky: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thanks for this post. I guess the only acceptable means of identification is the International Passport. Does this mean that those with expired International Passport cannot apply for the volunteering?
Re: FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ by do4luv14(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
I would like to register, but I don't have international passport
Re: FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ by OptimistSky(m): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Sorry for the late response.

As it's mention on there website, if it's a year of expiration

Abohky:
Thanks for this post. I guess the only acceptable means of identification is the International Passport. Does this mean that those with expired International Passport cannot apply for the volunteering?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ by Abohky: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2022
OptimistSky:
Sorry for the late response.

As it's mention on there website, if it's a year of expiration

Mine has been expired for over 2years
Re: FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ by sonofyisa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Abohky:

Mine has been expired for over 2years
why not apply with the expired passport and then start the renewal process before they finish the short listing process

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | Qatar™ by Abohky: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
sonofyisa:
why not apply with the expired passport and then start the renewal process before they finish the short listing process

Page is not Opening again.. I guess the application is closed.
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Enyimba Fc Of Aba Emerge Winners Of 2023 Npfl Super Six / Rooney To Miss Croatia Clash / Ur Best Partnership Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.