Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation (2034 Views)

APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Don't mind dem they are hypocrite, I'm not yoruba and I don't live in Nigeria but the ibo constant hate for tinibu makes me to like him

God bless you brethren. Meanwhile ensure you visit us from time to time. Nigeria is our home and will even be better once Buhari leaves by the grace of God.
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

God bless you brethren. Meanwhile ensure you visit us from time to time. Nigeria is our home and will even be better once Buhari leaves by the grace of God.
I'm currently in Nigeria now might be leaving soon
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Cardealer2021(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What did Tinubu do for Lagos other than mismanage it's treasury?

Are you aware Lagos doesn't even have pipe borne water supply?

Are You aware over 70 percent of it's inner roads are dirt roads ?

Are you aware Lagos doesnt have sewage treatment of any capacity?

Are you aware Lagos has no proper govt health care facility?

I'm not aware sir,
But Lagos is mile ahead of any state in terms of infrastructure development in Nigeria and tinibu was the architect of Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by dwas: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What did Tinubu do for Lagos other than mismanage it's treasury?

Are you aware Lagos doesn't even have pipe borne water supply?

Are You aware over 70 percent of it's inner roads are dirt roads ?

Are you aware Lagos doesnt have sewage treatment of any capacity?

Are you aware Lagos has no proper govt health care facility?

Are you for real?
How old are you? Except you are either a baby when Tinubu was governor or you lived outside Lagos state, if not, you must be clueless to ask these questions.

Let me school you.

In 1999, when Tinubu came in, Lagos state generate barely 600million naira per month.
Tinubu led government realised that inorder to librate and expand the economy of Lagos state, it has to partner with private businesses.
Private businesses took substantial shares of state own investment while Lagos state maintain reasonable shareholding, e.g. Eko hotel. The result is alarming, within few months 600 million naira to 1billion plus per month.
Today, there are many of such private partnership like, Eko Atlantic,
Lekki deepsea port (20% profit goes to Lagos state), Lagos free trade zone ( That's where Dangote refinery, petrochemical and fertiliser plant are located) to mention just a few. Lagos state currently generate over 800billion naira every year.

How does this benefit you?
Either you are in Lagos or not, you benefit. If you are in Lagos, especially if you are into trade or services, some of the foreign investors companies buy directly or indirectly from you. When building their factory, they buy building materials with their money from abroad. If you are teacher or pepper seller, you still benefit because someone paid by those company will have money to buy your pepper or pay school fees for their children, in turn, the school where you teach pay your Salary.
If you are not in Lagos, at least, the very worst, the VAT and the company income tax collected by federal Government and share to your state government came from those companies.

Talk about health, Lagos State has the best functioning health care services in Nigeria.
So come with facts and figures. Do not join those that hate for no reason.

Yes. Lagos can do better than this, but it's commendable what Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has done. Just a few tips of BAT
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by Perfectbeing(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2022
So Tinubu was busy dashing Kanu Nwankwo money for his hospital while Obasanjo withheld Lagos State allocation. What a misplaced priority. grin
Re: Jay Jay: Tinubu The Reason i Call Lagos Home, Without Tinubu No Kanu Foundation by simpleseyi: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I'm not a tinibu fan neither am also a pdp fan, but to be honest can anyone mention any other political holder pass or present who have done better for there state like the way tinibu has done for lagos.b undecided
Apart for thuggery and traffic congestion, I think Lagos is the best state in the country, and tinibu was the master planner of Lagos

My brother, if my father's state Ogun or my mother's state Kwara is better than Lagos, then I won't be in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa / Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only / Father Mbaka Church Members Attack Peter Obi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.