Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:50 PM

How To Make Money As A Personal Shopper - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money As A Personal Shopper (1210 Views)

How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / Professional Personal Shopper / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Personal Shopper by Mikeaniebiet(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Personal shoppers are becoming more popular and are making a lot of money from their charges, there are a number of reasons why this is so. Firstly a lot of people now do multiple jobs, some people do not live close to markets where some stuff can be found. Everybody is hustling, there's really no time in addition people may not know best brand of a product or know where to buy certain things from so personal shopper come in handy.

Whatever the case may be the fact is that there's a need and one that can met by someone like you if you have little time to spare
As a personal shopper your job is to buy different products on behalf of your client and one of the ways to make money from this is to buy the products at the best prices.

Aside from your service charge If the market price of an item is 10,000 for example and you get a big wholesaler who gives you at 8,000 you've made an extra 2,000 on that item alone.
But how can you get this wholesalers that will still sell to you whether you're buying in pieces or bulk?

You'll find them on gotahia.com
You can connect with all the wholesalers you need when you sign up at www.gotahia.com/reseller. You can shop for anything from food, groceries, personal care, cosmetics, electronics, home improvements etc on Gotahia directly from the importers, manufacturers or distributors.

If you're considering a personal shopper business Gotahia brings the markets to you and helps you make more money by offering you products at prices below the market values.
Re: How To Make Money As A Personal Shopper by Bloomberriez: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
What happens if I don't find the products I sell on Gotahia?
Re: How To Make Money As A Personal Shopper by Mikeaniebiet(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2022
There two reasons you may not find a product on Gotahia.
1. May a supplier that has that product has not uploaded it to the site because they're always busy receiving goods or
2. Gotahia may not have the supplier for that product which is rare

But which ever one you can reach to Gotahia and the supplier of any product you want will be provided within 48hrs
Bloomberriez:
What happens if I don't find the products I sell on Gotahia?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Paid For Online Goods And Services In Nigeria? / How Do I Monitor My Investments In Stocks / Ecobank Missing On Pricelist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.