Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave (33728 Views)

Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Benny6944: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Very funny. so because 3 eu members visited, you want A world leader to visit.. of course he will.. Nothing will happen..

Those thinking Russia will do any harm to USA are blind...and senseless.

Help me check USA arms compared to Russia's old cargo blunt arms.. since you think its all about strength..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by seunny4lif(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dalil8:
Make i hear say he go. Biden no get balls na woman rapper

Na only to celebrate LGBQT & women history month 200 times a year him sabi. Fvcking weakling.

Czech Republic, Polish PM meet Zelensky for Kiev even with all the heavy fighting. Dis na real men with balls
It have been proven that the meeting was never in Kyiv

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dalil8:

Na only to celebrate LGBQT & women history month 200 times a year him sabi. Fvcking weakling.

Czech Republic, Polish PM meet Zelensky for Kiev even with all the heavy fighting. Dis na real men with balls

The countries u mentioned are neighbours and are trying to solicit support for each other, wetin concern far away USA. U be clown o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
God1000:

It appears Ukraine is hellbent on getting America involved in this war.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10631455/amp/Ukrainian-official-invites-Biden-Kyiv-week-brave.html&ved=2ahUKEwiu3u6emdX2AhWCx4UKHfsrBfYQFnoECBkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2KwwDRtEBts7MXwpiP4N7U

Why should they not be involved, they encouraged Ukraine to start it in the first place, now they wanna do long distance relationship, they should get involved if they got balls

2 Likes

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by slimghost(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bunch of kids being remote controlled from Washington
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by bizhop01: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
This zelensky gang are devil apparatus they want Biden to visit Kyiv so that if Biden die it will
be automatic WW3
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Teaser4(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Ukraine is really seeing hell in the hands of Russia.

Their tears have been interpreted as laughter by the western media...... So they are actually asking Biden to visit them and get first hand information and not to rely on propaganda media,... Personal I am in support of this great idea by Ukrainian government, if Biden is a really man with balls and not transsexual, he should visit Ukraine, simple, case close.
if na you shey you will go… na suicide mission be that…war zone!!! Secret Service won’t allow him, it’s practically impossible….USA president should the most protected leader in the world…cos America get plenty enemies

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dalil8:

shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by nedekid: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
This zoolenski the Commedian and his gang really thinks so much of themselves. Just imagine the thinking, that a whole Biden should enter war zone. shocked where will they land airforce 1?
Nigger is still dreaming of no fly zone? So he thinks US, Europe etc will want to destroy their cities because of Ukraine?
Truelly them no get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by AntiWailer: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
They said if POTUS is brave.

Children
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by KaluwisxPRO: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
US intelligence gave Ukrainians warning of an imminent invasion by Russia, You guys said the US is stowing tension between Russia and Ukraine, now you’re begging??

Stupid man, time you will use to prepare for war, he was busy calling Russian bluff, he should be lucky US didn’t back out of helping them.

2 Likes

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by colorsofrainbow: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wot would Trump do?? Trump would have scolded Zelensky and told him he was on his own. With Trump, Zelensky wud never have dreamt going toe to toe with Putin
There won't be war in the first place.
Trump would have found a neutral solution for such.
Believe it or not,Trump is a peace broker between two warring nations

2 Likes

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by iyke2frankeze: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
It may be part of their deal with Russia in the negotiation to invite the American president and allow Russia to do the needful.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by udemzyudex(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
To do what exactly?

Silly comments
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Realist12: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
I recall George Bush getting stoned a footwear in Iraq I guess Biden knows he might be stoned with a bomb if he dares , fact is America is cautious because Russia is a powerful country if not they would have invaded by now .

4 Likes

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Owen247: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by olisaokere(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Solofresh2: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha why should he?
It's his choice to make not theirs and do you have a proof for this pls?
Let him visit first
Biden is a weak man.Only talks with no action to show for it
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Owen247: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

year,believe me u,trump is a business man. Em sabi negotiate wela.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Bigchristo: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
Nothing go happen
He will be the first US President assassinated in a foreign country, you think say missiles na your mate? grin cheesy
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Elidrisy20: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Son of a bitch
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Malawian(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
It is Ukrainian people that will bomb Biden in Kiev and blame it on Putin. Kiev really wants a world war to take the pressure off them.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Bigchristo: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by derecho(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Truth be told..Biden suppose go na...abi no be because of their support Ukraine wan join NATO?
Wetin be That French President wey sabi seize Russian properties? Macron abi Macaroni, and UK PM suppose reach Kiev o

Bravery aside, that's the best way to show support. Una just standby dey pepper Russia and Putin use vex dey pummel Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
tillaman:
angry
Ukraine sha wan involve USA for this war by force or with scope, I don’t think it’s smart of the POTUS to visit a war Zone, it’s not his fight and nobody send una to go follow mouth
The best he can do is supply you guys with Grade A Military wares

I ask myself. What has Ukraine been doing all this while? Why didn't they stockpile arms considering the threat Russia always posed to their security? It's now they are waiting for the west to fulfil their empty promises
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Bigchristo: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Trump like to step into issues like this with peace talks not hurriedly dishing out sanctions, this dodo Joe Biden does not have good adviser on foreign policies, Trump will not cut off Russia crude sales until he find an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
josielewa:
am very sure fernandezisback avoided the other thread where missile killed 200 soldiers...watch her rant on this topic.

you expect biden to come and do what??

una dey chop gbas gbos left, right and centre..

if the war finally reaches zelenzky building, lets see if he will run or wait...

instead of advising him to make a peace deal, you are here inviting biden..

you all can die for all i care, no rip. by the time the west is done with you guys, then will your brain begin to process the amount of damage done by this avoidable invasion... body go tell una soon....

Do you think you're watching football or what? What is una dey chop gbas gbos?
So many quack people here.
Where is ur reason.
Or even conscience Kai!!
[i][/i]
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by bilangha(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
ukrainian are just fooling themself
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by WarriAproko: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
This sanction belike nah nigeria e dey affect o suo. Even russia nothing do dem. Dem even still dey sell oil.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by gaspology(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
I laugh in Latin, Tri la la grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results / Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Egyptian Soldier Killed After Opening Fire On IDF At Gaza Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.