Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:31 AM

Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks (42911 Views)

Peace Talks Ended Between Russia And Ukraine With No Breakthrough / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Ukraine’s Zelenskiy Agrees To Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Thegamingorca(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Zelensky might die after that meeting
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by WarriAproko: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
huptin:
I have said it, Putin will take whatever looks like victory and quickly exit Ukraine. It is obvious that the US goaded Russia to make tis stupid mistake and US and allies are looking to continue making a kill from Russia's misery.

The plan is simple : weaken Russia economically, then millitarily and then bring Russia on its knees such that it will never ever think of invading another country again.

If this conflict lasts for too long, Russia's economy will take a tumble, US will sponsor the insurgents in Belarus to distract Putin and then look to sponsor insurgency in Russia itself, Putin will be distracted, he will be fighting on too many fronts and will keep becoming more paranoid with his closest confidants, it will take a long time but after Putin Russia would have become almost a basket case economically, whoever replaces Putin will never have the time to think of an invasion, he will be too busy clearing the mess that Putin left behind and of course many other neighbouring countries will join NATO.
Trash and too much hollywood
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Coded081(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111207922]Putin the main weakling..I thought his supporters on here said he ain't gonna meet with zelensky the warrior?

Is Putin this weak...why is he this hilarious..I thought he was bent on no peace talk..
Meet or not.. Ukraine won't give in to your petty order..

By the way why is Putin yet to capture the great kyiv? grin grin grin grin
It's almost a month now..I thought his puppets said it's gonna take the Russia army 48hrs? cheesy cheesy wink

Modified:just the way I predicted.. Putin puppet are already crying on my mention.. clueless set of beings.. grin cheesy
Why being emotional much huh?

Oga when was the last time you went to Ukraine to see things for yourself?
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Safyqueen: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
huptin:
I have said it, Putin will take whatever looks like victory and quickly exit Ukraine. It is obvious that the US goaded Russia to make tis stupid mistake and US and allies are looking to continue making a kill from Russia's misery.

The plan is simple : weaken Russia economically, then millitarily and then bring Russia on its knees such that it will never ever think of invading another country again.

If this conflict lasts for too long, Russia's economy will take a tumble, US will sponsor the insurgents in Belarus to distract Putin and then look to sponsor insurgency in Russia itself, Putin will be distracted, he will be fighting on too many fronts and will keep becoming more paranoid with his closest confidants, it will take a long time but after Putin Russia would have become almost a basket case economically, whoever replaces Putin will never have the time to think of an invasion, he will be too busy clearing the mess that Putin left behind and of course many other neighbouring countries will join NATO.

Only if wishes are horses.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
hybridblood07:
Lot of lives have been lost including innocent children and you say Putin hasn't declared war Please what part of your brain is not functioning sir?
it's just a special operation by putin's standard
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by baralatie(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
War is a full blown special operation
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by BullyBullies: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

I think they want to keep making the narratives suit their western godfather and blames Putin for everything.

It's a pity bro what colonization has done to the psyche of Africans. They worship their oppressors. Little did they know that this Western nations don't want their Africa to prosper. Little did they know about the Otto von Bismarck's Berlin conference of 1855. Little did they know about the Domino theory. Little did these funny nairalanders know about imperialism. And little did they know about Russia's effort to liberate Africa during the slave trade era. I SMH when I see some of them here call those that support Russia's legitimate mission in Ukraine stupid and fools. The damage that ignorance can cause to a lazy man is unimaginable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by edosignature(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Russians and V. Putin have the upprry hands at this point. The Ukrainian president is an inexperience man that allow the US, NATO & it allies to push his country to destruction.

Ukrainians have everything to loose at this point.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Caleycashh: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
huptin:

Hahahaa... you are a big time dreamer!
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Fourtygees: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Even on cnn and bbc, i heard on cnn and bbc that they want to put an end to this war before putin uses his full military power... He was slow in attack because of civilians and wanted people to leave.. now imagine, just using supersonic missiles and other hardware, ukraine president wants peace talk so desperately...russia mate na America or Germany... Not even france or britain

ArmaniUhuru:
War don dey reach one month. Even my Landlord who is a staunch Putin supporter is disappointed.

The Oloshi of a landlord get mind come my flat come tell me say Putin go capture Ukraine in one week. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Putin is fucking overrated. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by godofuck231: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Zelensky don die be that, mark my words
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

As if Zelensky doesn't want it. Who called for the peace talks in the first place? This western ass lickers sef.

Western ass licker is more noble the a Chinese or Iranian slave. Or a Russian/Putin worshipper. undecided
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
War don dey reach one month. Even my Landlord who is a staunch Putin supporter is disappointed.

The Oloshi of a landlord get mind come my flat come tell me say Putin go capture Ukraine in one week. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop masturbating. Putin didnt fully unleash on Ukraine
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin the main weakling..I thought his supporters on here said he ain't gonna meet with zelensky the warrior?

Is Putin this weak...why is he this hilarious..I thought he was bent on no peace talk..

It's almost a month now..I thought his puppets said it's gonna take the Russia army 48hrs? cheesy cheesy wink

Modified:just the way I predicted.. Putin puppet are already crying on my mention.. clueless set of beings.. grin cheesy

Nah like this you passed your exams?

They say he will meet when the time is right but the time is not right yet.

What does that tell you.

Na wa ooh
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Puremaker8: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin the main weakling..I thought his supporters on here said he ain't gonna meet with zelensky the warrior?

who is this one, you always comment like a toddler without brain.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by hybridblood07(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Okay sir
NOETHNICITY:
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by gawu1: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
huptin:

You talk as if Russia is Syria or Libya. Remember that Putin is not just a mere president of Russia; he is also KGB himself, the most compacted deadliest spy/assessin organization in the world today.
If for many years America couldn't achieve what you just described in Iran or North Korea, is it in Russia that you think they can do that.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Puremaker8: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah like this you passed your exams?

They say he will meet when the time is right but the time is not right yet.

What does that tell you.

Na wa ooh
Na Olodo the kid be na
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is your last paragraph a shield against criticisms for your intentional foolish comment?

How can Putin be weak for accepting Zelensky's pledges on peace talk?
This war is costfull to the whole World, Russia and severely to Ukraine. So peace is lucrative.

Ukraine has witnessed betrayal from NATO and EU who had promised support only for their parliaments to clap for Ukraine.

If Russia fight Ukraine with a kind of force it used against Syrian rebels Kyiv would have been Kremlinized in hours. But Russia don't need to blow Ukraine with full force cause;

1. The two countries are one family, having relatives in both sides. It's just the little brat wants to rebel family values.
2. Both countries share a solid past and possibly a future together. Most of those infrastructures in Ukraine were built during USSR era, still valuable and efficient so no need to destroy it while it could be useful to Kremlin administration once Ukraine integrated into the mighty Russia.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by leofab(f): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2022
amoreobansu:

You are the weakling here Bros.
When the Lion is hungry he won't tell you about who to eat as his next meal.

Where were you when America attacked Afghanistan and Iraq consecutively.

Please, you should understand that when the so called Super Powers are hungry, they just don't care who to eat at that time as to meet up their energy level.

Why the so called Super Powers didn't attack Russia directly, they knew what is on ground man. One of them is super hungry!!!

And he should be therefore allowed to EAT... EAT and EAT!!!!!!!
so it’s now okay for stronger countries to attack weaker ones cos America once did it ? I don’t blame Putin I blame the past regimes in Kiev that decided to tow the path of pacifism.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by saintadeola: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2022
How long does it take USA to seize Iraq,it took them two month,,some people just run mouth like no brain,Ukraine is a big country,40 million citizen and well developed military than Iraq, for putin to do that,he has balls
ArmaniUhuru:

Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Judolisco(m): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why then did Putin agree? grin
I thought he was Stone hearted? grin
baba Ukraine no go still join NATO... Na putin own bdat... Na wetin d man Don dey talk since bdat before d whole war thing
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Padipadi: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2022
baralatie:

So the zelensky who told Putin last year that if it was war that Russia wants Ukraine is battle ready.
Did not envisage this loss bah!
If them say you baralatie you are a goat.
Will you do mmmeeee, mmmeeee?
Won't you act like a sane person?
Putin is a goat & he's bleating, forming macho threatening nukes & shelling Ukraine.
He ll die of high blood pressure very soon.
He's an agbaya
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by kutashi: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Olodo ni e! Can't you see finally agree in quote? And did you even read through at all? Werey plenty for this forum! Nonentity every where! Must you comment?
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by huptin(m): 3:38am On Mar 21, 2022
gawu1:

You talk as if Russia is Syria or Libya. Remember that Putin is not just a mere president of Russia; he is also KGB himself, the most compacted deadliest spy/assessin organization in the world today.
If for many years America couldn't achieve what you just described in Iran or North Korea, is it in Russia that you think they can do that.

Every thing i have written up there have been gleaned not from the words or actions of the west but that of Putin himself.

If Putin believes he was goaded into this war jut to destroy Russia economically and millitarily then why are you so confident that Russia will invade a country with serious sanctions, stay for a long time and exit painlessly, not even America can do that.

The sanctions on Russia is ten times that of all the countries you mentioned put together. Do you know how much it costs in dollars to prosecute a war per day?

Russia is about to default in his loan payment, do you know what that means?

If Russia withdraws today and the west rescind the sanctions it will take yeas to rebuild the economy, what it Russia stays for 3 months? And we both know that the west will not rescind the sanctions even if Russia withdraws.

The west is already making alternative to Russia's oil, infact as i type oil prices are going down, Iran and Venezuela produces more oil than Russia.

Do you know what it means for an economy to contract by 30% over night? When Nigeria had just 2% contraction,. Can you remember just how crazy things were?

Russia can not survive 6 months fighting a war with huge sanctions, Even his defence industry depends on imports from the west.

In any case,lets wait and see, time will prove me either right or wrong.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by bigpig6969: 3:45am On Mar 21, 2022
The Ten Commandments from the CIA's Highly Secret "Doing Book"

According to The Paper, the "Ten Commandments" is not a secret CIA intelligence activity against China. Since the founding of the People's Republic of China, it has not stopped for a day, but "it has existed in ancient times, and it is especially strong today". The recently revealed "Ten Commandments" clearly illustrates how the CIA treats China. In the CIA's extremely secret "Doing Manual", the part on dealing with China was originally written in 1951 when China and the United States were in serious confrontation, and since then, it has been continuously revised with the changes in Sino-US relations. The Ten Commandments
1. Use materials to lure and corrupt their youth as much as possible, and encourage them to despise, despise, and further openly oppose their original ideological education, especially the communist dogma. Create their interest and opportunity for eroticism and encourage them to engage in sexual promiscuity. Let them not be ashamed of superficiality and vanity. Be sure to destroy the hard-working spirit they emphasized.
2, we must do everything possible to do a good job in communication, including movies, books, television, radio waves... and new religious communication. As long as they yearn for our way of clothing, food, housing, transportation, entertainment and education, that is half the battle.
3, they must draw the attention of their youth away from the government-centered tradition. Focus their minds on: sports, pornography, pleasure, games, criminal movies, and religious superstitions.
4. They often create some innocuous things for their people to discuss openly. This planted the seeds of division in their subconscious. In particular, they should find good opportunities among their ethnic minorities to divide their regions, their ethnic groups, their feelings, and to create new and old hatred among them. This is a strategy that cannot be ignored.
5, they must constantly create news and vilify their leaders. Our reporters should find opportunities to interview them and then organize their own words to attack themselves.
6. Democracy must be promoted in all circumstances. Whenever there is an opportunity, whether large or small, tangible or intangible, we must seize the opportunity to launch a democratic movement. No matter what the occasion and the situation, we must constantly demand democracy and human rights from them (the government). As long as each of us keeps saying the same thing, their people will surely believe that what we say is the truth. We seize a person is a person, we occupy a territory is a territory.
7, try to encourage them (the government) to spend and encourage them to borrow from us. That way we have full confidence to destroy their credit, devalue their currency and inflate. As long as they get out of control over prices, they will completely fall in the eyes of the people.
8. We must use our economic and technological advantages to attack their industries invisibly and invisibly. We can encourage social unrest as long as their industry is paralyzed unknowingly. But we have to help and aid them with a lot of love on the surface, so that they (the government) appear weak. A weak government will bring greater unrest.
9, to use all resources, even gestures, words and smiles, are enough to destroy their traditional values. We will use everything to destroy their moral hearts. The key to destroying their self-esteem and self-confidence is to try to crack down on their hard-working spirit.
10. Secretly transport weapons of all kinds, equip all their enemies, and those who might become their enemies.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:54am On Mar 21, 2022
baralatie:
Ok!
Let me burst all y'all bubble
Meeting is not going to happen!
Simple!
Putin has every fucking ace in this conflict!
Zelensky does not have any more negotiating powers as of now!
So what does he want to say in that meeting that he(zelensky) has not said

I’m going to come back to this thread and quote you again after the meeting happens
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Kharol1234:
Every time one mumu up there go just they spill rubbish
Fernandezisback abi? you dey fear that person? cheesy cheesy
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Fernandezisback abi? you dey fear that person? cheesy cheesy
Ikill..look I am trying to stop replying insultive comment...I just want to.. smiley
Thanks..hope you are good?
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ikill..look I am trying to stop replying insultive comment...I just want to.. smiley
Thanks..hope you are good?
You self, you like looking for trouble everywhere. grin

Yeah I'm good, thanks for asking.
Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by Ooe33: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2022
For ur mind u done drop one sensible write up.
I have some questions for you.
1. Who looks desperate?
2. How long do u think your hypothesis will take before it is actualized by USA.
3. How long do you think EU can survive the unslaught on her economy?
4. Who are the new likely partners that will solve EU energy and grain demand?
Still have a couple more to ask, but make we answer this one first.
U rate America too much. Too much on nairaland.

huptin:

Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
You self, you like looking for trouble everywhere. grin

Yeah I'm good, thanks for asking.

Enjoy.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.