Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,830 members, 7,976,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? (644 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by kotonu: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please I need information on how money can be sent from Nigeria to USA
Re: What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by judatech: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
I dey wait
Re: What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
kotonu:
Please I need information on how money can be sent from Nigeria to USA
Domiciliary account or Paypal

1 Like

Re: What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by kotonu: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
jackcanfield:

Domiciliary account or Paypal
So basically, if I have a domiciliary account, there's a feature where you can just transfer money in Dollars straight to another bank account in USA? Are there fees? How about how to get the dollars in the first place?

With PayPal, what is the strategy? Since PayPal does not allow Nigerian accounts, how do you go about it?
Re: What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
kotonu:

So basically, if I have a domiciliary account, there's a feature where you can just transfer money in Dollars straight to another bank account in USA? Are there fees? How about how to get the dollars in the first place?

With PayPal, what is the strategy? Since PayPal does not allow Nigerian accounts, how do you go about it?
With domiciliary account you have to source your dollars from Bureau de Change aka Aboki, deposit the money in your account , get the SWIFT of the recipient and transfer... now you know why they want to remove Russia from Swift.
As for Paypal well they are processes to go around it, provide you don't do any thing shady you would always be fine. The challenge now is that most bank card limit is $20, so you still have to source for Paypal dollar in the public domain at a higher price, except of course you have a dollar dominated master card which you can get from Gtbank

1 Like

Re: What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by kotonu: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
jackcanfield:

With domiciliary account you have to source your dollars from Bureau de Change aka Aboki, deposit the money in your account , get the SWIFT of the recipient and transfer... now you know why they want to remove Russia from Swift.
As for Paypal well they are processes to go around it, provide you don't do any thing shady you would always be fine. The challenge now is that most bank card limit is $20, so you still have to source for Paypal dollar in the public domain at a higher price, except of course you have a dollar dominated master card which you can get from Gtbank
Thanks for that breakdown.
Re: What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
kotonu:

Thanks for that breakdown.
You are Welcome.
Re: What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? by int0x80(m): 2:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Use crypto or find a Nigerian you can trust in US and transact with the person!

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State International Airport Presidential Lounge / Best African Country To Travel To / Why I Luv The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.