Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You (29054 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Bahamas95(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
donb06:

What the OP is saying that there is a chance that girl doesn't love you in return.. grin
If your partner doesn't reciprocate your love there's no way you won't know if you're observant. You can't hide feelings for long, be it love or hatred.

If a girl is in love or hates you, you don't need a prophet or babalawo to confirm it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Plutomac1880: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Marry man wey fear and love GOD
Preferably a winner member
They fear GOD and listen to his servant so u won't have issues, they are also ordained to be Giants so it's a good choice
If you want to talk never add any church name to anything. Do you think anyone in Nigeria truly fear God? I stay beside the church you talk about and I know what is happening there.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by donb06: 12:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
If your partner doesn't reciprocate your love there's no way you won't know if you're observant. You can't hide feelings for long, be it love or hatred.

If a girl is in love or hates you, you don't need a prophet or babalawo to confirm it to you.
We're saying same thing... Cos you might not love the one that loves you even to a fault.. guy this life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
Women don't really love. Women only to love men or guys that is a fool to them or guys or men they can control like remote control. And not all men or guys likes being foolish. I hate it. I like being myself and this female gender hate guys that are themselves. Ok! Am tired of any topic that has to do with love this love that. It doesn't exist. Am outta here jaree
Women love and also enjoy being loved. undecided

What you need to do is ask yourself why you engage women who don't love you or care for you. Again, the issue isn't the women but those of you who are convinced you can buy a woman's love, or that you can get around by some other way to a woman's heart, and when that delusion ofcourse turns out nothing but, you blame the women for your silly choices.. undecided

Look inwards for reason why you keep attracting and choosing the wrong woman for you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by womenareapess: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
They fear GOD and listen to his servant so u won't have issues, they are also ordained to be Giants so it's a good choice
I have seen a lady praying for blessing while holding her boyfriend's diick,

Praying and worshiping on Sunday morning while preparing for evening ashawo duty.

I have seen ashawo asking God for God fearing husband undecided

A woman who is not a virgin don't deserve a wedding!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Harmless1b(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Abeg who go love me
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by BigBashiru: 12:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Maxxim:

I wish someone could write how women uses Religion and fear of God to dominate and control men, I fear who no fear hooks of women manipulation.

Ur one smart fella....

1. They say God said man is the Head of the house and use that part of the bible to make men their financial slave....

2. They say its one man to one woman yet they fukk around b4 getting married...

3. They enjoy themselves sexually and want to tie men down with bible and fear of God/hell

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by BigBashiru: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2022
womenareapess:
I have seen a lady praying for blessing while holding her boyfriend's diick,

Praying and worshiping on Sunday morning while preparing for evening ashawo duty.

I have seen ashawo asking God for God fearing husband undecided

A woman who is not a virgin don't deserve a wedding!

I wonder what men are dancing about on their wedding day wen the bride has been fukked left right and center since 16 to 30.... I don't think there anything to rejoice about from a guys perspective....

I'd say no more than 5 guys cos d guy himself no be virgin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by bepositive11: 2:17am On Mar 21, 2022
First of all, go and learn the difference between codependency and love

And insecure person is incapable of love

MadeINchenzen2:
The truth is that when you love someone truly and deeply, you become clingy, addicted and insecure... especially if you've not worked on yourself in that regard.

A person who loves deeply can as well hate to kill... they can be blind to reason and logic and can even hurt the one they love If the one they love fails to keep simple relationship assurances.

A guy killed his partner because he caught her pants down with her employer making out in his office.

A lady silently drugged and killed her fiancee for cheating.

Love is a lot of work. It is not easy to say you love someone... be careful the type of love you allow to lead u into any relationship or marriage.

If a guy loves u too much as to be clingy, insecure, addicted to you, you must be careful. Same applies with the ladies too.

There is something called, the other side of love.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Bigpapi: 2:26am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Mumu
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by CALCULUS16: 2:31am On Mar 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
The truth is that when you love someone truly and deeply, you become clingy, addicted and insecure... especially if you've not worked on yourself in that regard.

A person who loves deeply can as well hate to kill... they can be blind to reason and logic and can even hurt the one they love If the one they love fails to keep simple relationship assurances.

A guy killed his partner because he caught her pants down with her employer making out in his office.

Love is a lot of work. It is not easy to say you love someone... be careful the type of love you allow to lead u into any relationship or marriage.

If a guy loves u too much as to be clingy, insecure, addicted to you, you must be careful. Same applies with the ladies too.

there is no such thing as L0VE. we want happiness from our partner not desiring their own happiness

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by TI1919(m): 3:28am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
The church every believer know is the CHURCH OF CHRIST not winner so beg for more understanding for you to grow as a true CHRISTIAN who put his trust on Christ. Being a Christian does not mean attending fellowship center called winner or christ embassy or ecwa all these are the major division we have today that blind us from Christ

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by jonahhh: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

You’re delusional and brainwashed ... so mental slaves at winner is a better option for women

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by blazesam(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Winner pastor rented an apartment in our estate... On seeing him self i didn't just like him.. i sent them packing after a year... This man beats his wife on a regular. The wife is now married to someone else from Methodist church, i wonder where the winner man is wandering now.

So what were you saying about a winner member?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Maxxim: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ur one smart fella....

1. They say God said man is the Head of the house and use that part of the bible to make men their financial slave....

2. They say its one man to one woman yet they fukk around b4 getting married...

3. They enjoy themselves sexually and want to tie men down with bible and fear of God/hell
Exactly bro
I think the more religious a man is determines how predictable his actions are, because he already has a set of rules he wouldn't want to go against set by the church, especially if he has some privileges he attends to in the church he's bound to abide by it.

Most women knows this fact so each time a man tries to enforce his actions the wife reminds em whats at stake, in a form of blackmail that once she reports to the pastors or church elders he has no other options than to compromise because he wouldn't want to be treated like an outcast or loose his reputation.

That way a man is put on check, most women understands this game of taming men that was the reason the lady I quoted advised people to look into marrying men in a certain denomination and her emphasis on wey "Love and Serve God," men like this ain't mysterious they are predictable.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Matrixlord2021: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2022
The problem is women love before they need someone and men need someone before they love them.
This is why women talk for affection, men talk for information.
Its painful that emotion plays a part here.
So If you love that girl or lady and she doesnt love you , she doesnt need you at that time.Don't push it.
Breathe properely and don't kill yourself.
This is why you see a girl with another person and you have been claiming she loves you.
Its when they love you they need you.
If they love you and you don't give them face, it becomes a problem .
You may be surprised at how crazy it is, someone loves you and needs you but you don't know about it cos you dont feel the same way towards her.
Meanwhile, someone you love doesnt love you but uses your love to womanipulate you into doing what she wants.
She knows you love her but she doesnt love you but because you are on standby and available she uses you.
In all this matter, I think its best for you as a guy to pray a woman loves you geniunely before you love her.
So that when she starts releasing time bombs of secrets of how you forced your love on her, you don't receive the worst shock of your life.
There are many girls who love me personally but I don't feel the same towards them and I don't exploit their feelings or emotions.
I love them with the Love of God back.
One day I would see my partner who would love me as I love her as ordained by God.
That love would be perfect and not lacking .
It would be the best love ever than an imperfect love which have the following characteristics.
1)Fear: An imperfect love has fear in it. She is afraid of telling you her feelings because she is afraid you may reject her.she tells everyone she is your crush but can't tell you to your face
2)obsession:she or you are obsessed with her that you feel as if she or he is slipping out of your hands any moment.you are occupied with thoughts of her when you are absent and it makes you feel needy, clingy and addicted that you cannot approach other girls or guys and this is bad.
3)Insecurity:you start acting strange that she would leave you alone.
You begin to get jittery , afraid of seeing her with another person.
You feel as if without her you cant do anything and this is odd.
That Is not love.It is insecurity.
If its the guy or lady behaving this way then such affection is not natural, it is inordinate and abnormal.
4)Envy and Jealousy:These two worse demons are equal to the task of ruining relationships.
Love doesn't breed jealousy or envy if it is true, pure or of God.
If someone loves you and is always jealous of other girls Or guys approaching you, that is not love.
It is obsession.why must a lady love you and begin to work in the dark scaring every person who is close to you telling them you are her MAN, she owns you!!! When she has not even had a conversation with you!
Stay clear !!!! stalking you without you knowing, monitoring you and keeping an eye on all your activities when you have not even agreed to her love, have not started dating, never voiced out you love her at all
Which kind of nonsense is that!!!
Why must such things occur that way!!!
I have seen beautiful girls in my life .I have come across 5 beautiful girls all my life but if they are not God potential partners for me I can only admire them.
I don't date them, they may say they love me but I only love them as a friend not a partner.
I love them with the love of God.
5)Love that doesnt lead to Marriage: it is possible to love someone but they may not be your future partners.
No matter how you date her, no matter how you go out together, have sex , co habitate, get intimate.you are only wasting your time over a few pleasure that would have long term regrets .
Not all love leads to marriage!!!
If you want to date, you marry!!!!
If you don't want to marry, Don't date!!!
Its a waste of time and only pleasure.
A man is not emotionally attached to any lady who he has sexs with because he may not love her at all.
Men don't feel anything when they have sex with any lady they dont love but just for the sex.
Dont go about opening your legs to anyone you don't or are not sure you would marry.
You cant marry them just by using sex as a tool to control them one day your secret would be exposed and thats the end.
6)Seduction:when a girl has a spirit of seduction, she gets anything she wants but never gets what she NEEDS.it is GOD that supplies men need but satan gives man what he wants .
See the difference.wants are unlimited and numerous and cant be satisfied.
Needs satisfy.
Imagine a girl seducing 100 men to have sex with her .she is bleeped everyday and she gets what she wants from them and doesnt find Love that she needs.
She uses that seducing spirit to marry but its not a marriage she enjoys because the man is not in his right mind marrying her but under a bondage of seduction.
She controls him as she likes meaning, she doesnt love him nor respect him.
She rides him and subjects him with bottom power than him coming to LOVE HER WITH HIS OWN RIGHT MIND.Can you see the difference.
This is what she does and this is terrible.
She can seduce men by her dressing.it doesnt make sense because men follow her without her asking.
Men ask her our without her saying anything.
Men does this and they are seduced by her seductive spirit.
No man comes to her with genuine love and this is worse.
No man says I love you to her without her womanipualating her.
All she gets by seducing them to have sex with her.
She is still not satisfied with one man despite seducing them.
Seducing spirit in her makes her a husband snatcher, a home breaker, makes her to dominate men and make them unfaithful husbands.
It makes her to manipulate men to do all sorts of evil by the power of her pussy.
Man is manipulated than enjoying Gods free gift in a free way.
Instead man becomes perverse and this is worse.
7)Dissimulation: a girl or guy is not saying her true feelings and decides to remain in an abusive relationship which is evil for the sake of love.
She loves a bad guy because she Is benefitting from him monetary, materially but her feelings is that of sorrow, fear , heartbreak and sadness.
She is enduring domestic violence because she Is hiding her true feelings in the sake of love.
That is not love .
That is not how to love.
Let love be without Dissimilation.
Abhor that which Is evil and cling to Good.
Hate a bad character in someone and tell the person how it looks than keeping quiet because you love the person.
Abhor the evil, speak your mind out when he or she does wrong.
Let them know exactly how you feel about it.don't pretend you are OK o hide your true feelinga about their actions IN THE NAME OF LOVE.
Never love someone out of disadvantage of yourself, your dignity, your reputation and sanctity.
Never.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Matrixlord2021: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2022
The problem is women love before they need someone and men need someone before they love them.
This is why women talk for affection, men talk for information.
Its painful that emotion plays a part here.
So If you love that girl or lady and she doesnt love you , she doesnt need you at that time.Don't push it.
Breathe properely and don't kill yourself.
This is why you see a girl with another person and you have been claiming she loves you.
Its when they love you they need you.
If they love you and you don't give them face, it becomes a problem .
You may be surprised at how crazy it is, someone loves you and needs you but you don't know about it cos you dont feel the same way towards her.
Meanwhile, someone you love doesnt love you but uses your love to womanipulate you into doing what she wants.
She knows you love her but she doesnt love you but because you are on standby and available she uses you.
In all this matter, I think its best for you as a guy to pray a woman loves you geniunely before you love her.
So that when she starts releasing time bombs of secrets of how you forced your love on her, you don't receive the worst shock of your life.
There are many girls who love me personally but I don't feel the same towards them and I don't exploit their feelings or emotions.
I love them with the Love of God back.
One day I would see my partner who would love me as I love her as ordained by God.
That love would be perfect and not lacking .
It would be the best love ever than an imperfect love which have the following characteristics.
1)Fear: An imperfect love has fear in it. She is afraid of telling you her feelings because she is afraid you may reject her.she tells everyone she is your crush but can't tell you to your face
2)obsession:she or you are obsessed with her that you feel as if she or he is slipping out of your hands any moment.you are occupied with thoughts of her when you are absent and it makes you feel needy, clingy and addicted that you cannot approach other girls or guys and this is bad.
3)Insecurity:you start acting strange that she would leave you alone.
You begin to get jittery , afraid of seeing her with another person.
You feel as if without her you cant do anything and this is odd.
That Is not love.It is insecurity.
If its the guy or lady behaving this way then such affection is not natural, it is inordinate and abnormal.
4)Envy and Jealousy:These two worse demons are equal to the task of ruining relationships.
Love doesn't breed jealousy or envy if it is true, pure or of God.
If someone loves you and is always jealous of other girls Or guys approaching you, that is not love.
It is obsession.why must a lady love you and begin to work in the dark scaring every person who is close to you telling them you are her MAN, she owns you!!! When she has not even had a conversation with you!
Stay clear !!!! stalking you without you knowing, monitoring you and keeping an eye on all your activities when you have not even agreed to her love, have not started dating, never voiced out you love her at all
Which kind of nonsense is that!!!
Why must such things occur that way!!!
I have seen beautiful girls in my life .I have come across 5 beautiful girls all my life but if they are not God potential partners for me I can only admire them.
I don't date them, they may say they love me but I only love them as a friend not a partner.
I love them with the love of God.
5)Love that doesnt lead to Marriage: it is possible to love someone but they may not be your future partners.
No matter how you date her, no matter how you go out together, have sex , co habitate, get intimate.you are only wasting your time over a few pleasure that would have long term regrets .
Not all love leads to marriage!!!
If you want to date, you marry!!!!
If you don't want to marry, Don't date!!!
Its a waste of time and only pleasure.
A man is not emotionally attached to any lady who he has sexs with because he may not love her at all.
Men don't feel anything when they have sex with any lady they dont love but just for the sex.
Dont go about opening your legs to anyone you don't or are not sure you would marry.
You cant marry them just by using sex as a tool to control them one day your secret would be exposed and thats the end.
6)Seduction:when a girl has a spirit of seduction, she gets anything she wants but never gets what she NEEDS.it is GOD that supplies men need but satan gives man what he wants .
See the difference.wants are unlimited and numerous and cant be satisfied.
Needs satisfy.
Imagine a girl seducing 100 men to have sex with her .she is bleeped everyday and she gets what she wants from them and doesnt find Love that she needs.
She uses that seducing spirit to marry but its not a marriage she enjoys because the man is not in his right mind marrying her but under a bondage of seduction.
She controls him as she likes meaning, she doesnt love him nor respect him.
She rides him and subjects him with bottom power than him coming to LOVE HER WITH HIS OWN RIGHT MIND.Can you see the difference.
This is what she does and this is terrible.
She can seduce men by her dressing.it doesnt make sense because men follow her without her asking.
Men ask her out without her saying anything.
Men does this and they are seduced by her seductive spirit.
No man comes to her with genuine love and this is worse.
No man says I love you to her without her womanipulating them
All she gets by seducing them to have sex with her.
She is still not satisfied with one man despite seducing them.
Seducing spirit in her makes her a husband snatcher, a home breaker, makes her to dominate men and make them unfaithful husbands.
It makes her to manipulate men to do all sorts of evil by the power of her pussy.
Man is manipulated than enjoying Gods free gift in a free way.
Instead man becomes perverse and this is worse.
7)Dissimulation: a girl or guy is not saying her true feelings and decides to remain in an abusive relationship which is evil for the sake of love.
She loves a bad guy because she Is benefitting from him monetary, materially but her feelings is that of sorrow, fear , heartbreak and sadness.
She is enduring domestic violence because she Is hiding her true feelings in the sake of love.
That is not love .
That is not how to love.
Let love be without Dissimilation.
Abhor that which Is evil and cling to Good.
Hate a bad character in someone and tell the person how it looks than keeping quiet because you love the person.
Abhor the evil, speak your mind out when he or she does wrong.
Let them know exactly how you feel about it.don't pretend you are OK o hide your true feelinga about their actions IN THE NAME OF LOVE.
Never love someone out of disadvantage of yourself, your dignity, your reputation and sanctity.
Never.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by DoNotMakeItWors: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Better you go for someone with good moral standard. Who has a policy for his life and keeps to it,,, who will not do some certain things not because 'bible says '.
For every 'Don't do' in the bible, you can as well see many places to say 'Go ahead and do'.
So being a Winners member isn't a yardstick for a sane person to measure.
Afterall na for church scandal plenty pass.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by emonis88: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
So men from other churches r not God fearing? So other GOs r not servants of GOD? U been brain washed.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by muheeb01(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Love is not even enough for a healthy relationship
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by sweetjohn(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Women love and also enjoy being loved. undecided

What you need to do is ask yourself why you engage women who don't love you or care for you. Again, the issue isn't the women but those of you who are convinced you can buy a woman's love, or that you can get around by some other way to a woman's heart, and when that delusion ofcourse turns out nothing but, you blame the women for your silly choices.. undecided

Look inwards for reason why you keep attracting and choosing the wrong woman for you. undecided
"Engaged women who don't love me and care for me". Have never ever in my entire life seen such. All they want is a man that can solve all their Buhari problems

"Women love and enjoyed being loved". Likewise men. A man must not kill himselve bc he want a woman to love him or become a toy to her just to show love that will be taken for granted

"Those of you who are convinced you can buy a woman's love". But women have been selling there love to the highest bidder for long now. They either sell it for money, or they sell it for a tall hamdsome six pack man, or they sell it for a rich old man or even Yahoo Yahoo boy. I haven't seen a woman who just love a guy for who he is

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by osadogan1(f): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2022
All is well
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Prettychild(f): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

If all these applies, then that is not true love. True love is without side effects as written in 1Corinthians 13:7. Anything outside this, isn’t love but obsession
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Abdogood(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Who be this one again, na by church?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Notyourfrienddd: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

So then it’s purely natural that I hate my ex …( makes me feel better now lol I thought something was wrong with me )
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by ume1000: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Our mouth is for winning souls to Christ and confessing positive things
and keeping numerous boyfriends
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Sanctecosma(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
I believe you cheesy
BirtherOfKings:

Our mouth is for winning souls to Christ and confessing positive things
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Sanctecosma(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Try to avoid the extremes
owiko:
If person loves genuinely wahala, if person fake am, wahala. How person go do fa?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You by Sanctecosma(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
To love is one thing, to be obsessed about someone is another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Home Alone Reloaded (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.