Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,287 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President (15798 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Commenthin: 5:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Beware of personal vedanta. It's shameful PDP have nothing to offer the present government and citizens by collaboration and suggesting ways for the country to move ahead, must they be in power to be relevant or be a Nigerian? All they do is criticize all weeks, month and year..

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Victerica(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Tinubu must be the president of Nigeria, come 2023...

We don't even need an election.. Buhari should just hand over to him...He is the Messiah

I never see, who qualify pass Tinubu for Nigeria

Nonsense and Tinubu!
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by HRMK: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2022
OF WHAT USE IS BODE GEORGE IN THE COUNTRY THAT HIS ABSENCE WULD BE FELT?ANYWAY,HE HAS TO BE ON HIS HEELS TO AVOID BN JAILED BY TINUBU!
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Slurity(m): 6:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Clevite:
TIMELINE: 5 times Bode George has vowed to leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes president

https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-5-times-bode-george-vowed-to-leave-nigeria-if-tinubu-becomes-president/amp

What are we gaining from his present before. Ex convict

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2022
I just dey look una for this thread. I don't know if you all mean well for Nigeria by supporting this clueless money-driven old corrupt politicians.
Dear Lord, pls let me make money and japa too with my entire family. Even the supposed Nigerian youths who are meant to be wiser are not.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by danot1030: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bode George said he'd leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes President while Adeyinka Grandson says he'd come back to Nigeria if Tinubu becomes President.

But the worst is that even Nigeria will leave Nigeria and go to Hell-fire if Tinubu becomes president.

Guy I wish you a rough journey to Hellfire

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Johel(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Clevite:
TIMELINE: 5 times Bode George has vowed to leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes president

https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-5-times-bode-george-vowed-to-leave-nigeria-if-tinubu-becomes-president/amp

Parrot talk...but if Tinubu becomes president, every Nigeria becomes my enemy!!...and I will be happy seeing pple suffer and I will careless to render any sort of assistance...because my survival will become most important by then...so if Una dey suffer make Una hold Tinubu for blockos... nonsense.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by berryhill: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Bode George made a valuable point, nigerian youths are d most funny & biased people on earth. Bode is a criminal, yes we know but he made a very good point. After suffering 8yrs of hardship under buhari, i wonder why any sane individual will be clamouring for/supporting Tinubu to become d next president. Ask your self dis question, don't be biased or sentimental, don't lie to yourself, is Tinubu the right man to move Nigeria foward? D answer is no. No wonder Ghana, Gabon, South are more developed/organised than Nigeria. If u have been to these countries you'll understand better. If you like vote Tinubu, Atiku & thieves like them into power, just hold your peace when the rob this nation dry. If Tinubu, Atiku & there likes were Ghanians, do you think Ghanians will be clamouring for those two old criminals to rule them? Indeed some Nigerian Youth don"t know what is good for them. May d youths recieve sense to choose wisely this time, i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by simpleseyi: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2022
It's understandable. Tinubu once sent him to prison. A man whose mother was killed by a mad man, if he sees a mechanic, he will pick race.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by pinknipple: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Who dey follow cultist drag presidential sit
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by whippersnapper(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

If he meant it, he wouldn't be in nigeria since 7 years that APC took govt.

I pity people around the foolish man who choose his career in pull down syndrome.

Inferiority will sure send him to early grave.
he is old enough to be your grand father
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by whippersnapper(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Lama70:
Baba George said the same thing for PMB. He came back later to say nobody could chase him out of Nigeria as the country belonged to all of us.
He's just an old and irrelevant comedy maker. His obsession with Tinubu's matter is legendary. Let baba carry on if it makes him happy.
don't you think if we had listened to his advice then things would have been a lil bit better
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by yomislim: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Alexis11:
Bode George wey don craze since grin.. Tinubu's silence has turned him to a mad old man.

But Tinubu is wicked sha... Why not reply this man once maybe that we reduce is psychosis grin
instead, just work on your grammar and leave those old man alone
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by SocialJustice: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Old man with no self respect.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Afonjashapmouth: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2022
its alwasy invisible until it becomes visible
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Alexis11: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2022
yomislim:

Work on your grammar and learn how to start a sentence with capital letter too.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by 9iceprince(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
yomislim:

Work on yours first (those old men, not man)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by duro4chang(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2022
This is serious ooo. An elderly person behaving like a kid. Time will tell.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Fiscus105(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2022
whippersnapper:
he is old enough to be your grand father

That give him power to talk rubbish

Meanwhile, it's not even up to younger brother of my dad ok.

It's not everyone that kid on nairaland.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by hotseat: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Bode George is simply an implacable foe.

They abound everywhere you go like MTN.

They hate for no tangible reason (s).

However, from the virulent attacks on the person of the Asiwaju it is quite evident that George is envious of the many feats achieved by Tinubu.

Bode George is a bitter enemy and he does not hide it!

Shame to bad belle people!
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by shinealight(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2022
potent5:
Na so them de brag in that region.

….And what do they do in your own region? Or are you all Saints? Imagine two Anambra women (supposed dignitaries) fighting in public. No need to comment further: By their fruits, yee shall know them!!
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Lama70(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2022
whippersnapper:
don't you think if we had listened to his advice then things would have been a lil bit better

Very unlikely. I'm not just comfortable with his threat to leave Nigeria whenever issues like this come up.
There is no good one among these crop of politicians. Baba's problem is that Tinubu is not a Lagosian. Most of these so-called Lagosians, apart from those who returned from Brazil, are all traceable to Abeokuta. If it is true that Tinubu has no ancestral trace to Lagos, he should be given credit for his achievements.
It's not easy to become a man like him.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Dchampion65: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please, for record and clarity purpose, what transpired between Grandpa Bode George and Bro Tinubu.
What breed the hatred.
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by Bayyajidda(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111218549:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

A man without honour!!

Do you truly have any that looks like honour?
Re: 5 Times Bode George Has Vowed To Leave Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
I pray God will come to this country rescue and take away all this old men pls we are tired

For how long will dey keeping on killing the future the young Generation.

They have been in power many yrs ago till date yet Nigeria is in deep mess

The world is changing, technology taking over the world but this ones are still embezzling money they will not finish to another man's county for no benefits to the people

Black man fighting for his pocket instead of the nation

God pls �

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Exercised My Constitutional Right In Picking Funke As My Running Mate - Jandor / Doyin Okupe: Peter Obi Will Get Above 40% In Lagos And Kaduna / Kogi: APC's Usman Ododo Campaigns In Okene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.