Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 AM

Have You Ever Gone Broke In Higher Institution Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Gone Broke In Higher Institution Before? (172 Views)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / What Was Your Higher Institution Nickname? / What You Studied In Higher Institution Vs What You Are Doing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gone Broke In Higher Institution Before? by badboyTee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mehn I reminisced back to those days while in school grin

.... grin there was a day I was so broke and hungry that a thought was telling me to reason my landlady chicken but hunger took the better part of me smiley that day and I asked for forgiveness after she found out I did it because she really liked me and couldn't believe gentle me could do that ...

in fact she even gimme raw rice and many food stuffs really love that lady .....God bless you wherever you are.....

Would love you all to share your experiences also.....

Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Freiburger
R231
Seun

, FP pls
Re: Have You Ever Gone Broke In Higher Institution Before? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Gone Broke In Higher Institution Before? by badboyTee(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Know That This Exists / Portable Runs To Mother After Spiritual Attack+ Chioma's Boyfriend Exposed / This Guy Having Sex With A Cow&ghana Destroyed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.