Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,079 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. (547 Views)

Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by Kenog4real(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
This life isn't balanced at all. To whom it may concern, your candid advise is nedded

I was dating a guy, when I got pregnant his parents forced him to deny the pregnancy then they sent him to the United States leaving me with the pregnancy. 2 months later, I met a guy who decided to be with me even though I was pregnant with someone else. He supported me right through birth. After giving birth, he enrolled me in a training center and paid for it all. It's been 5 years since we've been together. My whole family knows him, he plan: to gift me in 3 months. But the problem is my baby daddy is back, He has apologized to me and is ready to take me back with his child, I confess I'm still in love with him, he
might take me to the states with him, this is an opportunity for me, I want to go back with him but I'm afraid to hurt the other guy. How do I make him understand and also not to feel betrayed and hurt? It's true that he made a lot of sacrifices for me, but I must not be a hypocrite towards him, because in my heart he is not my kind.

Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by Kenog4real(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Asin....... No be small matter.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by chatinent: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by chatinent: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
I confess I'm still in love with him.
Many reasons you people get used.

He
might take me to the states with him, this is an opportunity for me

Dear pest, you do not deserve a good person.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by dawnomike(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is the part where i fear that gender even though there are many good ones out there ...

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by Canvass: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2022
You are already a confirmed hypocrite. You knew he was not your type but you allowed him to nurse your broken heart and fix your broken life.
Do what you must in the name of love since you know what your heart wants. However, be sure that you will someday wish you listened to your brain rather than your heart.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by Rosement(f): 2:01am On Mar 21, 2022
You can decide not to marry a guy you don't love but if you marry a guy that doesn't love you, it is worst, infact you will be making the biggest mistake of your life. For that guy to deny you and the baby at first he might not love you. What are you trying to do to yourself? His family doesn't like you and you want to marry him. Are you not suppose to even be a close friend to your mother-in-law to be?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by mardis: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:
You can decide not to marry a guy you don't love but if you marry a guy that doesn't love you, it is worst, infact you will be making the biggest mistake of your life. For that guy to deny you and the baby at first he might not love you. What are you trying to do to yourself? His family doesn't like you and you want to marry him. Are you not suppose to even be a close friend to your mother-in-law to be?

You better take this advice whoever is seeking for advice.

Let me add, advicee you must be an ingrate fellow, yes you're a big ingrate. So because of yanki, yoy want to leave the person who truly loves you even with your unwanted pregnancy and follow the person that abandoned you with his pregnancy. Something is definitely wrong with your head i swear. Your eyes go clear soon.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by muheeb01(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Taking this gender serious na big palaver,cos of yankee now you want to abandon who stood by you nawa o

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by Rosement(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
mardis:

You better take this advice whoever is seeking for advice.

Let me add, advicee you must be an ingrate fellow, yes you're a big ingrate. So because of yanki, yoy want to leave the person who truly loves you even with your unwanted pregnancy and follow the person that abandoned you with his pregnancy. Something is definitely wrong with your head i swear. Your eyes go clear soon.
Why not read my comment properly before quoting me? I advised her not to go with the guy that abandoned her and her baby.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by mardis: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Rosement:

Why not read my comment properly before quoting me? I advised her not to go with the guy that abandoned her and her baby.

I am telling the person seeking for advice to take your advice na. And also decided to add mine.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed. Got Pregnant For Him But He Was Made To Deny It. by Rosement(f): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2022
mardis:

I am telling the person seeking for advice to take your advice na. And also decided to add mine.
Sorry, I misunderstood you.

(1) (Reply)

God is Great / When A Random Man Says You Should Send Him A DM For Money? / This Crazy Girl Fought Me Over A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.