Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,297 members, 7,964,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes (34546 Views)

Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Naijatask: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Our religion has failed us

Fortunately, no religion encourages killing one another :/
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2022
The news could have been in Ogun state and not Rivers.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Lastmankc(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

Normally Igbos aren't you exempt from ritual killings man. Na una people first start am, we all know the story of Eze Ego, Okija Shrine and co.

So if your people are adding drug dealing and spoiling our country's name, just because u believe you don't belong here, we will call you out like the saboteurs you are!
So,why do you cry when they call you a Skull miner?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by DKM123: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Fear Nigerian men!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
So,why do you cry when they call you a Skull miner?

Why do you cry when they call you Osu descendant and Okija shrine inhabitant? Your people are well-known cannibals, there is evidence for this. Very soon, the whole world will ban people from the east cheesy grin
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Poleski: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2022
If human rituals for money work, why are they unable to do juju to not get caught while doing it? 
The mentality of some Nigerians can't be differentiated, in any possible way, from that of the dumbest ape in the jungle.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Sergio101(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

Why do you feel affected? Otokoto descendant, Osu race from the land of gully erosion and desperate human traffickers! Baby factory Ltd, Drug dealers association of Biafra. Okija shrine inhabitants cheesy grin grin

Aww it's like I got a rabid company here shocked

Mr olaconehead of oduduewu republic, the descendant of a fallen demon with tiger scratched face.

I do cherish it if una keeps Una skull mining only in South West and not export it.

Btw......I hear say cranium na the most costly part, is it true?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Lastmankc(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

Why do you cry when they call you Osu descendant and Okija shrine inhabitant? Your people are well-known cannibals, there is evidence for this. Very soon, the whole world will ban people from the east cheesy grin
Check about endsars protest in oyo state on the internet where an afonja woman and a man were caught eating a policeman manhood and shut your mouth up.Bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Xtone: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2022
ok
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by edosignature(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Same death should aplly to all Ritualist, Terrorists & their sympathizers.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by edosignature(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Same death should aplly to all Ritualist, Terrorists & their sympathizers
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by abokikhalifa: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2022
makamabigrac:
We need serious enlightenment programs round Nigeria. How are you still trying to convince people that human sacrifice cannot create money or wealth, in 21st century.

What do you expect when the number of uneducated people is more than the educated ? Many are not enlightined and don't want to. They just need money becourse that's what we worship in this part of the world.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Mohbola(f): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2022
What's wrong with people? cry
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
Check about endsars protest in oyo state on the internet where an afonja woman and a man were caught eating a policeman manhood and shut your mouth up.Bloody hypocrite!

Show me a link to the above. In the meantime, this is a link to the cannibalism habits of your people. I don't expect sanity from a tribe that eats their fellow humans... If you want more videos, I can supply you. I get Una time today! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhyAOSrsFuY
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Sergio101:

Mr olaconehead of oduduewu republic, the descendant of a fallen demon with tiger scratched face.

I do cherish it if una keeps Una skull mining only in South West and not export it.

Is famine so rampant in Alaigbo that your people have always resorted to cannibalising each other?

How do you feel knowing that your tribesmen eat each other in Igbo land? Tueeh!

Manage this documentary and see the show of shame by your people... grin cheesy grin

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Sergio101(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

Is famine so rampant in Alaigbo that your people have always resorted to cannibalising each other?

How do you feel knowing that your tribesmen eat each other in Igbo land? Tueeh!

Manage this documentary and see the show of shame by your people... grin cheesy grin

Can we really talk about famine when we know the good for nothing tribe that quickly turned to "rats eaters" ontop simple lockdown upon their acclaimed sufferiscated IGR cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Loewe:
Ritualists full everywhere for Naija, from North to South, East to West, that's why I laugh when some born tribalists here use it as a means to mock others.

If ritualists aren't being caught in your region and you know ur people are naturally money mongers who can do anything for money, it's a sign that a lot of innocent people are being used for rituals and it's not being discovered... I come in peace.
[/s]

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Lastmankc(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

Show me a link to the above. In the meantime, this is a link to the cannibalism habits of your people. I don't expect sanity from a tribe that eats their fellow humans... If you want more videos, I can supply you. I get Una time today! grin

Read it

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by MrSquint: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
The government has to do something about ritual killings aka yahoo yahoo in this country. Death by hanging for anyone cut in the act would be fine. It's getting out of hand.
I pray they don't find peace even in death.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Alexis11:
This terrible occurrence happen in every nooks and crannies of this country. The reportage is just more in SW because of the nature of media over there.

Really sad.
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sergio101:

Skull miners don drop quote cheesy
dem wan use style dey say "Ritual killings are in the North South east and west" grin grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
MedicH:
Afonja don relocate.

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kenny9857:

Look at how dumb and senseless you are..... Foolish little boy undecided undecided

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

Why do you feel affected? Otokoto descendant, Osu race from the land of gully erosion and desperate human traffickers! Baby factory Ltd, Drug dealers association of Biafra. Okija shrine inhabitants cheesy grin grin
grin grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

Normally Igbos aren't you exempt from ritual killings man. Na una people first start am, we all know the story of Eze Ego, Okija Shrine and co.

So if your people are adding drug dealing and spoiling our country's name, just because u believe you don't belong here, we will call you out like the saboteurs you are!

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

undecided

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sergio101:

grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
meccuno:
Yes we are cannibalistic and proud

I am happy you couldn't deny the generations of cannibalism by your people. The one that happened in Ibadan was obviously Igbos using Yoruba names. We know it's still your people...

Flesh eaters . No wonder your women grow beards grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by meccuno: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Loewe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwWXBfLxzUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNdqgGsiBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vKspkwL80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk-DIn41ohM

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mko123:

me sef taya for ur English oo

Ode!!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes by FireUpNow(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
It baffles me how people kill fellow humans for ritaual purpose. Who sold this useless idea to them? What kind of money are they looking for that will make whoever is into ritaul s to kill a fellow human for money making? I am too scared to be reading all these kinds of news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS / Why I Abandoned My Teaching Job For Robbery -mathematics Graduate / NDLEA Busts Skuchies Factory In Sagamu, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.