Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Will be updated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will be updated (654 Views)

Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated / Updated-minimum Wage: FG, Labour Unions Meet Today, Thursday / PDP Hiding Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate In The Northern Part (Updated). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will be updated by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Watchout

1 Like

Re: Will be updated by youngest85(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Will be updated by thesicilian: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Be loyal to your country, not your godfather

3 Likes

Re: Will be updated by Urbanchampion: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Fake news without any supporting evidence/source...it should be taken down as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Will be updated by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Will be updated by Codeye(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Even if you do, no chance
Re: Will be updated by simpleseyi: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
*I have not declared for President, I remain loyal to Atiku*- Peter Obi

Former Governor of Anambra state and People’s Democratic Party Vice Presidential candidate in 2019, Dr. Peter Obi has said that he is yet to declare to run for the presidency in 2023.

Mr. Peter Obi said this in Minna while on a private visit to the Niger State Capital.

Peter Obi addressed delegates at the party Secretariat Saying, he only came on a private visit to Minna and was hijactked by the party members.

Mr Obi also lamented the state of insecurity in Niger state and also declared his loyalty to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who was also the people’s Democratic Party candidate in 2019 and aspiring to run in 2023.

Reacting, the state Party Chairman, Bar. Tanko Beji thanked Mr. Peter Obi for visiting the PDP Secretariat in Minna, he urged party members to work hard for the success of the party.

Mr. Beji added “We want a Nigerian President not a southern or northern president, we want a Nigerian President not a Christian or Muslim President.”

Thunder will strike this guy soon.
Re: Will be updated by omenkaLives(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2022
This is coming from Alex Report. shocked shocked

Could Peter Him Tu Lie Akwuzu Pandora GoFundMe Oobi really have said this? shocked shocked

LeoDeKing, confirm this please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will be updated by Abdul05: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Look at this colossal failure.. grin

Still wants to serve under a northerner in 2023 ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will be updated by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Unlike Osinbajo who quickly betrayed Tinubu.I dislike people with no atom of loyalty and trust
Re: Will be updated by Unruly7(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
*I have not declared for President, I remain loyal to Atiku*- Peter Obi

Former Governor of Anambra state and People’s Democratic Party Vice Presidential candidate in 2019, Dr. Peter Obi has said that he is yet to declare to run for the presidency in 2023.

Mr. Peter Obi said this in Minna while on a private visit to the Niger State Capital.

Peter Obi addressed delegates at the party Secretariat Saying, he only came on a private visit to Minna and was hijactked by the party members.

Mr Obi also lamented the state of insecurity in Niger state and also declared his loyalty to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who was also the people’s Democratic Party candidate in 2019 and aspiring to run in 2023.

Reacting, the state Party Chairman, Bar. Tanko Beji thanked Mr. Peter Obi for visiting the PDP Secretariat in Minna, he urged party members to work hard for the success of the party.

Mr. Beji added “We want a Nigerian President not a southern or northern president, we want a Nigerian President not a Christian or Muslim President.”

No be Peter Obi make you and your Dr fail for Anambra election oh

Free the man
Re: Will be updated by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Loud it

thesicilian:
Be loyal to your country, not your godfather
Re: Will be updated by tutudesz: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2022
You are loyal to Atiku undecided Just because of VP slot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will be updated by LeoDeKing: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2022
omenkaLives:
This is coming from Alex Report. shocked shocked

Could Peter Him Tu Lie Akwuzu Pandora GoFundMe Oobi really have said this? shocked shocked

LeoDeKing, confirm this please.
I doubt Peter Obi actually said this. grin

I dey wait for the source first. grin grin

E fit be say athifku don change tribe and religion secretly. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will be updated by LeoDeKing: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
Unlike Osinbajo who quickly betrayed Tinubu.I dislike people with no atom of loyalty and trust
[/s]
Tell us the ingredients of the betrayal or stfu.

Besides, what agreement did PYO enter with Tinubu, so we can see the elements and extent of the betrayal.

Unlike Peter Obi who openly betrayed igbos that have been begging for presidency.
Re: Will be updated by duro4chang(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Asslicker.
Re: Will be updated by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Tell us the ingredients of the betrayal or stfu.

Besides, what agreement did PYO enter with Tinubu, so we can see the elements and extent of the betrayal.

Unlike Peter Obi who openly betrayed igbos that have been begging for presidency.
I will only answer you when you’ve learnt to be civil.Go learn and come back

(1) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Offices, Businesses Shut As Residents Desert Owerri / African Countries With The Highest Inflation Rate / Read Below Peter Obi's Resignation Letter From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.