Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident (28675 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video) / Bandits Now Demand Cooked Food As Ransom Because Of Hunger In Kaduna — Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by triple996(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... After all these years of violence and avoidable deaths, why not just split that state into South and North!

Let both Christians and Muslims go their separate ways!

This is basically the bone of contention! These killings are clearly politically motivated!
That was d aggrement bt ur Christian Brothers wanted to carry more lands than they have which resulted in fresh problems. Una wan take 2 out of 3 senatorial zones. And u think Zaria people are fools?
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by deflover(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jostoman:
Good one from southern KADUNA youth, the operation to wipe out all southern KADUNA people must be stop by fire by force.

There is no different between what is happening in southern KADUNA and IMO STATE, bandit killing innocent people in southern KADUNA while security agent is doing the same thing with IMO STATE youth.

so as they killed innocent people is good
u are mad i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Spandau:

The most wicked and heartless set of human beings on this earth are Hausa/Fulani Muslims. What beats me is why they think Karma is not going to get them.
Your father is the most useless person on earth by giving birth to a useless bastard like you
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
triple996:

That was d aggrement bt ur Christian Brothers wanted to carry more lands than they have which resulted in fresh problems. Una wan take 2 out of 3 senatorial zones. And u think Zaria people are fools?

Okay... They should keep sacrificing their wives and children!!!

Useless Negroes!!! Spits!
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by edosignature(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
The governor or Kanudu state & President of Nigeria have failed woefully.
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by triple996(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... They should keep sacrificing their wives and children!!!

Useless Negroes!!! Spits!
I don't understand what u wrote bt this is d problem, southern kaduna wanted to create gurara state with 11local government areas which means leaving the other part with only 12lg. Zaria no gree talk say S.K fit go with 7LG.
Disagreement started. I guess southern kaduna prefer to remain Dan go with their zone
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Sardauna24(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Spandau:

The most wicked and heartless set of human beings on this earth are Hausa/Fulani Muslims. What beats me is why they think Karma is not going to get them.
Religious bigotry spotted..make una continue exposing ya self
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by bonnyhope: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is happening in our dear country Nigeria

And some people are busy discussing Russian/Ukraine war forgetting what is happening in their neighbourhood.

Politicians are busy plotting graphs on how to get juicy positions/appointments

God come to our aid O LORD
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
triple996:

I don't understand what u wrote bt this is d problem, southern kaduna wanted to create gurara state with 11local government areas which means leaving the other part with only 12lg. Zaria no gree talk say S.K fit go with 7LG.
Disagreement started. I guess southern kaduna prefer to remain Dan go with their zone

Boss, all I'm saying is that going with what they are given for better pass this daily slaughter...

Or at least make effort to defend themselves!!!

This constant massacre makes absolutely no sense... This is gradual genocide and ethnic cleansing!!!
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by segbanky(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
We surely needs Gods intervention in this country
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
So instead of fighting the enemy they're busy killing innocent people. These youths are brainless. No wonder they're always under attack from the gunmen as they lack wisdom. Dumb fools
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Spandau: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sardauna24:
Religious bigotry spotted..make una continue exposing ya self

Oga, facts and figures speaks louder than your online defense.
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Spandau: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
FuckDModz:

Karma is only for the poor and powerless. Know this and do evil with your chest.

Advise not needed. Thanks.
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Safyqueen: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

The people of Southern Kaduna have really suffered.
Imagine burying your loved ones almost every week.

The Governor of the state is hell-bent on the useless APC convention coming up on Saturday while his fellow citizens are being gruesomely murdered in cold blood.

Hypocrisy in you knows no bounds. You never condemned the killing of innocent people in daylight, people passing through just like that.
Supposed this was carried out by Muslim youths, would you have sounded same?
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Safyqueen: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Spandau:

For your information the said youths are not Hausa/Fulani Muslims. They are your fellow christains.
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Zooooooo

Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Corroro: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na wa, e be like sey na only flight safe for this country o
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Spandau: 1:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Safyqueen:

For your information the said youths are not Hausa/Fulani Muslims. They are your fellow christains.

You can lie as much as you want. But facts don't lie. They are empirically verifiable. Your State media structure can hide and deny it. But Social Media is untameable and has been instrumental in exposing all of you. Everybody knows what's up.
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Omesko00: 3:42am On Mar 22, 2022
yyba:
Stupid youths instead of them to attack the gum men that invade their home, here they are attacking and killing innocent people . Mteeeeew
na ur generation stupid pass u are lucky u not there den 4 roast u like bush meat, de pple sleeping in their houses are they not innocent... d respond sef is small... wen I no KD youth dey don't take shit. dis is religion crisis...
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Omesko00: 3:49am On Mar 22, 2022
killmods:
So instead of fighting the enemy they're busy killing innocent people. These youths are brainless. No wonder they're always under attack from the gunmen as they lack wisdom. Dumb fools
wen ur family are not there and the government are in support wat do u tink will happen, to whom it may concern I guess... they invade n d government immediately impose curfew to avoid revenge or following dem...

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Yujin(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Southernigbo:
Attacking and killing of travellers has always d symbol and hallmark of southern kaduna and plateau states Christians and animists, long b4 kidnappings and other similar crimes. Cowards who can not fight but only attack innocent ppl who have nothing to do with their states
You're a fool for calling the middle belt christians cowards. Is it wrong to attack and kill travellers as a revenge for the killings of their own innocent people in the farms? I repeat that you're a fool.
If the fulani attackers are bold enough, they must stop attacking villagers in the middle of the night or on their farms. They should announce the days they want to attack and do so in the day time. The Christian youth of the middle belt will thereafter have no reason for going after travellers.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Yujin(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Safyqueen:

Hypocrisy in you knows no bounds. You never condemned the killing of innocent people in daylight, people passing through just like that.
Supposed this was carried out by Muslim youths, would you have sounded same?
You're the biggest of all hypocrites. Where have you ever condemned the attacks of these southern Kaduna communities by your fulani brothers? Show me here on nairaland.
It's best you shut your trap and allow people who are hurt to respond how they want.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Thelife: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:

Abi werey leleyi ni
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by Thelife: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Yujin:

You're a fool for calling the middle belt christians cowards. Is it wrong to attack and kill travellers as a revenge for the killings of their own innocent people in the farms? I repeat that you're a fool.
If the fulani attackers are bold enough, they must stop attacking villagers in the middle of the night or on their farms. They should announce the days they want to attack and do so in the day time. The Christian youth of the middle belt will thereafter have no reason for going after travellers.

Don't mind them, the foolish head slammer mumuslims are so brave that they only attack on the night. Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by bwans(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2022
yyba:
Stupid youths instead of them to attack the gum men that invade their home, here they are attacking and killing innocent people . Mteeeeew
Hahaha e pain dis wan well well oo..
That's my village you are talking about(in fact very close to my family compound).
You think is just the normal AK this people came with? They know the resistance they have always met here so this time they came better prepared.
Meanwhile there are three check points close to this place(all exit and entry points) so how did they get here without notice in camouflages, operated successfully, and left "without" trail?
They intended victims were innocent so also they travellers, i am sorry if it affects you but that is the best reaction the government and whoever is attacking will know that we are pained. Most times this sort of reaction solves the problem.
I drop the mic here
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by James7428: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Read Below
Re: Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident by yyba: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
bwans:

Hahaha e pain dis wan well well oo..
That's my village you are talking about(in fact very close to my family compound).
You think is just the normal AK this people came with? They know the resistance they have always met here so this time they came better prepared.
Meanwhile there are three check points close to this place(all exit and entry points) so how did they get here without notice in camouflages, operated successfully, and left "without" trail?
They intended victims were innocent so also they travellers, i am sorry if it affects you but that is the best reaction the government and whoever is attacking will know that we are pained. Most times this sort of reaction solves the problem.
I drop the mic here
best reaction for attacking innocent travellers ? While they cannot attack who attack them. Really common sense is not common undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.