Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,611 members, 7,885,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba (4048 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by sayso: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2011
big up Aba
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by member479760: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2011
i hope those hopeless ibos guys in NY and London are reading this stuff. they say, they are USA and UK citizen let Naija perish.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by cvibe: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2011
Not bad if all the garments will actually be manufactured there, not 90% imported from China, 10% manufactured there to bamboozle us.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Ournaija: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2011
nakedall:

i hope those hopeless ibos guys in NY and London are reading this stuff. they say, they are USA and UK citizen let Naija perish.

Note just the Igbos, Nigerians are tired of Nigeria, grin
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Azikiwe86: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2011
Any investment of this scale is a good investment just as long as it is implemented in the best possible way. my hope lies in this project actually coming to pass.

Think Africa Press: NIGERIA WEEKLY NEWS SUMMARY!!! http://thinkafricapress.com/blog/week-nigeria-ministers-finally-take-oath
Think Africa Press: NIGERIA WEEKLY NEWS SUMMARY!!! http://thinkafricapress.com/blog/week-nigeria-ministers-finally-take-oath
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by MMM2(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2011
Na 2day. angry
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by donfeco1: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2011
t.a orji try to clean up aba, ngwa road porharcourt road, and so many areas of the state. aba is a big city but the most dirty place in nigeria , industrial park is good but clean up and renovation is d bext thing god bless u
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
With the right Policy Formulation and Implementation, Aba will take it's rightful place as the hub of African manufacturing.
Good news!!
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Nymphnode(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
ezeagu:

Copy and past advancements like inventing the gun and gunpowder, and inventing the compass.
Yeah! Tomatoes, pepper and onion can only grow in the north
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by manny4life(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
nakedall:

Hopeless you call it right? Internet champion, for odd reason you just couldn't resist call "ibos"? Spell i t correctly next time, I just don't understand what the hatred is about, well call them hopeless they sure still better than your a/s/s. It's not easy to be a U.S. citizen, U.S. immigration just DON'T hand it down to you, you have to work hard for it to earn it, above have good moral character and be a good citizen and you don't achieve that being useless. So please when next you type, use your brains and not your hormones. Advice for your , pick up your slack bro, don't hate the player, hate the game, can u dig that?

Good job to the people bring in development into Nigeria, good way to go.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by hackney(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
The abia state governor should be assasinated for not doing something as simple as cleaning up dirty aba.
How can a governor be of no use at all?

If aba is clean, then more int'l coys will want to invest because aba has ingenious potential but the series of terrible governors are holding it back.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by gbconcepts: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
In Aba? Ok. Let's wait and see.
If it is coming from T.A Orji, then it is one grand design to siphon money or follow in the footsteps of his Orji predecessor by taxing the apprentices in mechanic workshops and "shoe makers".

In Aba?
Ok. Glass industry nko?
Ok. Technology Incubation Center nko.
Ok. Independent Power Project nko. (though it is "independent", but still in Aba)

In Aba?
Abeg! God I dey pray. May it be true, In Jesus Name.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by pleep(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
nice. . . this is the good kind of foreign investment.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Dextra(f): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
Let's go there!
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by asscend: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2011
Whats the time frame for completing this project?

What date will the first phase be completed?

All these projects with no completion date does not cut it at all.

we need definite time scale,
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Justlex: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
Imagine a firm in Aba 4 park construction,it is not true i dont believe it,that wich they want to do wil stay undone til the incumbent govenor is out,i believe it might just be a rumour,i've heard of one plan lyk dat,dat was not done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / Vintage Shirts At Wholesale Price / Please How Can I Start Mobile Data Resell Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.