Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,258 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Is There A Soft Spot On My Baby's Head And Why Is It Pulsating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is There A Soft Spot On My Baby's Head And Why Is It Pulsating? (448 Views)

Is Taking A Soft Drink Once In A Day Bad To The Health? / Important Facts About Oka Ori (newborn Soft Spot) / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There A Soft Spot On My Baby's Head And Why Is It Pulsating? by AMumAndMore(f): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
✍� Why is a spot on my newborn's head pulsating? Is this normal; Do I have to start worrying?�

Whenever I hear these questions, I immediately reckon that the mom is a first time mom. ��

To begin with; Yes, It is absolutely normal. Those pulsating spots on your baby's head are medically called Fontanelles.

First time moms are very particular and sensitive about every aspect of their newborns; And it's only normal for them to have these concerns as these baby spot stands out.

We think; Oh! It's the head, every part of it should be strong. You can then imagine the marvel of seeing not just one but two soft spots on your baby's head. ��
.Well, thankfully this is not of those events we have to get to heaven to figure out. ��

Dear Mamma,

�Do you want to understand the science behind the soft spot on your baby's head?

�When a difference in its outlook can be source of concern and how to protect it?

Then I've got you covered!�

https://amumandmore.com/babys-throbbing-soft-spot/

Dear Mamma,

Those fontanelles are there for a reason;While they will not be there forever. It's imperative to handle those heads with care. ��

Did you have a funny reaction on discovering those soft spots on your baby's head? �

Let's hear it in the comment section.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous �

©️ Viv Obinna

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Soft Spot On My Baby's Head And Why Is It Pulsating? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
perfectly normal, nothing to worry about...

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Odor: Causes And How To Get Rid Of It.. / Jigsimur Herbal Drink / Child Birth Without Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.