Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Daily Crime Of The Power Authorities -electricity Supply - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daily Crime Of The Power Authorities -electricity Supply (195 Views)

The Crime Of The Igbo Tribe Must Be Too Great. / How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Crime Of The Power Authorities -electricity Supply by Matrixlord2021: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Even if Nigeria's power generation totals the futured 10, 000MW of forecasted expectation, I doubt the power would b Regular.
The reason for this kind of perception is the rot discovered in the power sector from the TCN to Discos and Gencos and consumer in the supply chain.
One must not forget about all these structures and sit down and see how on daily basis Power supply is rationed to consumers in an oppressive cycle that benefits the suppliers than the consumers.
I noticed how one of such cycles operate .
Lets stick with the old acronym given to the authorities in the 1990s "NEPA " in describing this scenario.
NEPA would bring supply light in a state to a certain area from 3am in the morning and take the light by 6am .
Note that they may have brought the light to the area around 11pm and taken it only to bring It back by 2 or 3 am.
The truth about this cycle is that NEPA takes light when consumers are at home in large numbers and brings light when they are not at home or when they would have slept.
The stupidity in this crime is non excusable!!! Why are they rationing light
Would they give a foolish excuse that the transformer has too much power load on it to shed or what is going on exactly.
When consumers are sleeping, these fools bring light and later at the end of the month bring estimated bills .
I use to wonder even If the meter they installed are working .
What is all these profitable oppression and wickedness for?
Where would it land them to
Must consumers be oppressed for what they don't even use?
Why are they just so oppressive and wicked.?
We have also seen how equipment meant for power distribution is sold off, destroyed or installed below capacity.
Sometimes , consumers are asked to pay money for what the TCN has given freely for power distribution to a community.
Poor customer relations are the order of the day.
Am not surprised that staffs of TCN are so wicked.
The joined the system not to improve power supply but to survive and out of frustration.
TCN is the 2nd most cursed public organization in Nigeria.
That curse itself is enough to characterize the myriad of problems bedeviling the power sector.
Don't be fooled.
I have seen people and heard how interns at TCN would go to a transformer and decapacitate it and vandalize it because the were not paid.
I have seen how all these things occur.
Its a sad thing and shameful.
But from a religious angle , the emblem of TCN is the god of thunder sango.
We know what that means and how demons wreck power too.
Its a pity that we just have to pray.
Re: Daily Crime Of The Power Authorities -electricity Supply by olayinks007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
In fact this is all what have been thinking lately.
And my Question is can it ever get better or will even be worse than this in the nearest future.
The System is corrupt
Nigeria needs a Visionary, God Fearinv Leader who will have the love of his/her people in mind not all these Analog ones with evil mindset.

God bless us all.
Can't say God Bless Nigeria cause is blessed already.

(1) (Reply)

Suitor Kidnaps Diplomats Daughter To Raise Money For Their Wedding / Murder Of Deborah - The School Should Be Shut Down / Lady Narrates How Police Officers Extort N320k From Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.