Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. (4586 Views)

Get Special Eda Bracelet Online (2021) Now Book Your Order / Book Your Tasty � Food From Us. HOME/OFFICE DELIVERY, ASABA / Book For Your Advert Space Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DrPurple(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
sorry @FANTASER, But we can't force you to be part of this.. You refused to accept the offer, and it has been canceled.

Oops
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by SurvivorM(f): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
sorry @FANTASER, But we can't force you to be part of this.. You refused to accept the offer, and it has been canceled.
Sir please I hope to be one of the selected cry
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Giveaway2022(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Users have been selected, kindly check the list on the main post..
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Giveaway2022(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
if you are on the list, then wait for the next update.. 50 users were selected. Good luck.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by SurvivorM(f): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yee my name is there grin
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by PJtech: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:

So what next? I really need this
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Mhykel217(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oshey see my name dere.
We de wait na
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Femiblacky(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Goodluck to the selected people....
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omo, i passed the first stage
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Nobodyany1: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
I didn't see this thread yesterday. Nonetheless, congratulations to the winners, I pray I win someday too.
over all, Techno remains the biggest mobile phone makers... God bless Techno_Mobile
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Jubal01: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
if you are on the list, then wait for the next update.. 50 users were selected. Good luck.
Thank God i passed the first hurdle! But i noticed that Beastcub appeared 3 times. Or am i wrong pls?
@ Giveaway2022
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Jubal01: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Since i cant vote myself, and i know all of us wants this phone, let me just vote EVERYBODY on that list because just like the OP, i'm a generous guy. I always pray 2 God not to give me d prosperity that i cant share it with people. So, my vote goes to ALL THE OTHER SELECTED PEOPLE. I WISH U GUYS ALL THE BEST!
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jubal01:
Thank God i passed the first hurdle! But i noticed that Beastcub appeared 3 times. Or am i wrong pls?
@ Giveaway2022

you're not....its so
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Giveaway2022(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jubal01:
@ Giveaway2022
yes, you are right.. That was an error, and we will correct that some.. The users was selected on each of the pages, and he might have commented multiple times. Thanks.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Jubal01: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Beastcub:

you're not....its so
I hope u aint angry with me. I didnt do it with any evil or bad intention.
ONE LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by VillageBus(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jubal01:
Since i cant vote myself, and i know all of us wants this phone, let me just vote EVERYBODY on that list because just like the OP, i'm a generous guy. I always pray 2 God not to give me d prosperity that i cant share it with people. So, my vote goes to ALL THE OTHER SELECTED PEOPLE. I WISH U GUYS ALL THE BEST!
ok vote for me my guy.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Giveaway2022(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Update..

the procedure for the final voting will be updated here by 8:00pm today, and voting will commence immediately. This is to allow all selected users be awared that they have been selected..

we noticed that a user appeared 3 times on the list, and the list was totalling 43 instead of 50.. So therefor, the list will be updated and more 9 users will be added to the list..
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Julianaa: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Came late
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Holardimeji94(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please I really need a phone�, mine is bad, hope to be among the 9 users left
Giveaway2022:
Update..

the procedure for the final voting will be updated here by 8:00pm today, and voting will commence immediately. This is to allow all selected users be awared that they have been selected..

we noticed that a user appeared 3 times on the list, and the list was totalling 43 instead of 50.. So therefor, the list will be updated and more 9 users will be added to the list..
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Femiblacky(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Update..

let me join the train
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Update..

I apologise.....and you should please know....I didn't intentionally comment on pages to be shortlisted.....maybe I was replying or giving a suggestion....hence the mistake from your end.....I wish who ever deserves this a win...

and thank u for organising this
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Update..

I apologise.....and you should please know....I didn't intentionally comment on pages to be shortlisted.....maybe I was replying or giving a suggestion....hence the mistake from your end.....thank you for organising this, wish who ever deserves this a win...
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Kareayo2(f): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
My name appeared twice. Kindly remove one. Thank you
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by calmness0(f): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
If you don't believe it, then watch another person win!!!

We promise to do this giveaway untill june ending..

We are giving the last giveaway of the month tomorrow, and we will come back to continue the giveaway by first of april..

Today's giveaway would be a brand new tecno camon 12..

Who can participate?

Everybody can participate so long you are a nairaland user. Note: your account must be 3days older than today..

How do i participate?

All you have to do is to add up a comment on this thread. With your comment, you are already participating..

How will the winner be selected?

By 12:PM today, 50 persons will be ramdomly selected from the comment section.

Who amoung them will be declared the winner?

This 50 persons that will be ramdomly selected from the comment section will pass the final vote among themself.

How will the vote be done?

Anybody among this 50 persons will have the right to vote for the rest 49 persons, exept for him/herself.
he or she can decide to vote for all of the other 49 persons, selected persons of his/herself, or not to vote for anybody at all.

The person with the highest number of vote among this 50 persons would be declared the lucky winner.

How will he/her recieve the phone?

Him/her details will be required, which may include; phone number, state, location and pick up address, which will be used to order the phone from the jumia shopping store.. The phone will be delivered directly to the winner via jumia delivering agents.

Any questions? Feel free to ask us..

This segment of this giveaway is sponsord by #Giveaway2022.

good luck!

selected users for the final voting.

this users were ramdomly selected from all pages of the comment section..

users account must be 4days older than today.. If you see any account that is less than 4days older than today, report to us, and you will be given the persons chance..

Ekejoestar Candidlady SurvivorM Saintdan0421 VillageBus Bestiee01 dhameelare shawante Mosetgg Wanbissaka Generalkaycee Jubal01 PJtech Beastcub Beastcub fegb Jesse1991 Mhykel217 NaijaCuzin MARYIAN QueenXtar ststyreal valETA1 Kareayo2 Cardealer2021 Ritzybeauty AYNL susy6999 Ddigit Fuckaniza Radionigeria ZnationLionking4321 Beastcub alwayshapi22 Romeomustdie Candiladymylove Mylordmygod1 Kareayo2 Mattwillz 9182736455O1999 Maryjane11 dejt4u Swordoftruth17

more update loading.

Thanks op
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DGratias: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Update..

Please use my name to replace any duplicated one. My first comment was on page 3 of this thread. please include my name as I really want to participate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DGratias: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Here
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DGratias: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Still waiting for my name to be added
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DGratias: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DGratias: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op

I det queue o
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DGratias: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
DGratias:

Please use my name to replace any duplicated one. My first comment was on page 3 of this thread. please include my name as I really want to participate. Thanks
T for thanks
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Orente21(f): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Praise God.My name is there.Please everyone should vote for me. I seriously need this phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Use Iphone, Ipad On Nigeria Gsm Network / Why Do People Discourage Others? How To Avoid Being Discouraged From Your Dreams / Pictures: Femi Otedola’s Daughter DJ Cupid Graduates From London College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.