Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,123 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe (53650 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / Biden Spotted Maskless On Federal Property Hours After Signing Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
The way Putin go panel beat am ehn, him no go survive am.

Do you think being a black belt martial artist and Former KGB member is a joke? do you know the kind of rigorous training he went through?
There's what's called "being civil". We ain't kids now..are we? angry
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Kelvin3476: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
DeleTaller:

Imaging that.. just look at your level of reasoning... I expected you to send me pictures where both names I mentioned were actually riding.
THEY CAN RIDE IT WITHOUT HOLDING THE HANDLES
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by seyz91(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
You even geh time to dey reply that mumu

Dem plenty on nairaland here, most of them can't even manage a simple relationship, dem think say managing a country easy or being the Most powerful president in the world
God1000:
lol, incompetence how? He's a strong leader

3 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by gateleo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Incompetence is now on wheels

Hatred kill you there...

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Paulianfa(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hatred kill you there...Putin owns a bear

Lol
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Edyice: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lifeless dullard won't try this grin

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by eedriyz(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
"This is a national disgrace. Why is he wearing a helmet" - Fox News. Lolz
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by nijanigga: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Hopefully you will reach 70 years and not in diapers talkless of riding a bike

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by ada9ja(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Na everything una dey abuse...i know u too perfect
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by letitrainnow(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Exercise is good for your health

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by nijanigga: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
seyz91:
You even geh time to dey reply that mumu

Dem plenty on nairaland here, most of them can't even manage a simple relationship, dem think say managing a country easy or being the Most powerful president in the world
So much anger and hatred in our land
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by iswallker(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
yes they can they are both looking healthy and fresh

Is buhari and tunubu looking healthy?

Tinubu - looking his age here - around 80+

grin
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nova1988(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:
The oldest US president was seen riding bicycle yesterday, something our own buhari can't do.

Callisthenics here.

I remember when they wanted to crucify Obama for riding a bike with a helmet. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Makinaki: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Says the unfortunate Nigerian whose own leader is, hands down, the most clueless, incompetent leader in the world.

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by angelEmade: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:
Putin owns a bear
photoshoped! Read about it!!

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by NnoromHe: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ride on Joe !!!

Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by doing CPA affiliate marketing, click on my profile picture to see last months earnings of our mentor on cj.com. He earned a total of $22k plus there and another $42K on other networks. We his trainees earn a minimum of $2500 monthly, we must show Nigerians this opportunity, rather than doubt, ask for questions/proof

Just in case you have doubts, he can make a video of him logging into his accounts showing you reports and transfer to the bank.
What you need is a simple training.

Within your 24hrs of joining our paid training; you will be trained on how to earn $465, if that does not happen we will refund your training fees and offer you ₦15,000 extra just for wasting your time, that’s how much confidence we have that you will earn.

Check my profile to contact one of the staff on whatsapp, the number is there

See proof of earnings in my profile picture https://www.nairaland.com/olokorst
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by assholemods: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Olodo cheesy
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Eriokanmi: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
How?
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by badbreathcure101: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:
He's 100 times more than your hero trump
the stats disagree with you.
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by BarrElChapo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Biden just dey suffer that secret service guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
Can Buhari and Tunubu do this grin

If they try it

Na regular London hospital
Are those ones human beings?
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by assholemods: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
The only fearless and unshakable leader I know is Trump, unfortunately he's not in power anymore.

I still miss that man.
Fearless indeed! Person wey run inside bunker during George Floyd protests, ordinary civilians o! He his just a talkative.

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by assholemods: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes o our darling daddies... cheesy grin
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by assholemods: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
chubinwa:
So there are bushes like this in America. Thought everywhere is paradise
Thank God say na your thoughts.
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by papapchi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
I challenge Tinubu to ride Bicycle too, to show his physical health for wanting to be the zoo president
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by assholemods: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=KingAttitude post=111241403][/quote]
Photoshop!
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Larrykaysail(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
can ur president ride a bicycle?
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by kenzysmith: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
grin
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Ambitious21: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If Tinubu fit ride bicycle like this....him don win

But Atiku can ride it well.

Your brain needs a factory reset.
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Enemyofpeace: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buhari you see your life?
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Eriokanmi: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thesaint141:
Make Bubu try ride Bicycle like dis,
I wan check something.
Him pampas go just burst ni
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Eriokanmi: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
The only fearless and unshakable leader I know is Trump, unfortunately he's not in power anymore.

I still miss that man.
Trump is just a noisemaker. Biden is brutal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen / Who's Who In Taliban's Inner Circle: Leaders Set To Be Unveiled To The World(Pix / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.