Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,347 members, 7,978,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... (1038 Views)

Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V / Why Are There So Many People With H.i.v In South Africa / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by OKON125(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
I invited this girl to My resident... without wasting of much time....she came on exact time...I didn't have any food in the house so I gave her money to cook.....

Asaply grin grin she finished cooking, it's was rice sha....I ate it to My satisfaction cos I was about to go for a marathon race..... cheesy cheesy

So Asaply again grin grin I finished eati ;Dng ... guess what we took a bath together.....

After bathing,we moved to the bed room....asap.... starting ki$$ing And All those stuff ....... after some minutes of kissing... and other stuff .... tongue

We were about starting the stuff....I mean normal doings....I asked her to wait let's me get My condom...she declined telling me she doesn't like it to be used in her undecided

I was like okay let's continue, when I remembered that H
I .V ...And aids is real ...I forced My self to go And take it but she said she will just go if I try that undecided

You know The spirit now, I started swimming, I got drunk, The firsts Time but I tried to be swimming again.....up to 5times grin grin

Immediately the swimming ....she hurried out of My room telling me she forgot to take her H. I. V .... pills... whatever if na drugs I no no .....

I just fainted, just woke up now ... please I need an explanation cos I didn't understand what she was saying embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedplease help son of Adam here...
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by Mooh247: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin

We know you are lying... Mr aspiring Lie Mohammed

But on a serious note, head to any health centre to get preventive drugs since it's not up to 24 hours after exposure

1 Like

Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by Jeon(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
CUT YOUR LONG STORY SHORT. RUN TO ANY MEDICAL QUARTERS FOR PROPER CHECK UP BEFORE TIME RUN OUT.

1 Like

Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by OKON125(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

We know you are lying... Mr aspiring Lie Mohammed

But on a serious note, head to an health centre to get preventive drugs since it's not up to 24 hours after exposure

cos this country is funny right?? asking for some one sha embarassed
Thanks you
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by Ekejoestar(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Another episode of tales that never happened by Mr lie lie Mohammed
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by OKON125(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:
CUT YOUR LONG STORY SHORT.
RUN TO ANY MEDICAL QUARTERS FOR PROPER CHECK UP BEFORE TIME RUN OUT.
thank you .... embarassed
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by OKON125(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Another episode of tales that never happened by Mr lie lie Mohammed
embarassed I'm not lai mohammed now :- :- embarassed
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Joker cheesy
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by Chiraq77(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
I invited this girl to My resident... without wasting of much time....she came on exact time...I didn't have any food in the house so I gave her money to cook.....

Asaply grin grin she finished cooking, it's was rice sha....I ate it to My satisfaction cos I was about to go for a marathon race..... cheesy cheesy

So Asaply again grin grin I finished eati ;Dng ... guess what we took a bath together.....

After bathing,we moved to the bed room....asap.... starting ki$$ing And All those stuff ....... after some minutes of kissing... and other stuff .... tongue

We were about starting the stuff....I mean normal doings....I asked her to wait let's me get My condom...she declined telling me she doesn't like it to be used in her undecided

I was like okay let's continue, when I remembered that H
I .V ...And aids is real ...I forced My self to go And take it but she said she will just go if I try that undecided

You know The spirit now, I started swimming, I got drunk, The firsts Time but I tried to be swimming again.....up to 5times grin grin

Immediately the swimming ....she hurried out of My room telling me she forgot to take her H. I. V .... pills... whatever if na drugs I no no .....

I just fainted, just woke up now ... please I need an explanation cos I didn't understand what she was saying embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedplease help son of Adam here...

STOP THE CAP
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by OKON125(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chiraq77:

STOP THE CAP
which one is cap ...did I say anything about cap here undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by OKON125(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
HenryDion:
Joker cheesy
grin grin angry angry grin grin grin
Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by uchaymart(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
she told you/your friend that she wanted to go take her HIV drugs and the both of you/them laughed and tossed a glass to the joke right?

keep playing people old enough to be your guardian.

wack story

1 Like

Re: I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... by OKON125(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
uchaymart:
she told you/your friend that she wanted to go take her HIV drugs and the both of you/them laughed and tossed a glass to the joke right?

keep playing people old enough to be your guardian.

wack story
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I didn't understand what she was trying to say

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence, Unbalanced Report. / No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man / How To Marry A Stingy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.