Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) (2030 Views)

The Lawlessness In Nigeria / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Obiano had a court order stopping anyone from arresting him

But the dss and EFCC disobeyed a court order

Let it sink inside your thick skull(they Disobeyed a court order)

Obiano deserves it and I have no pity for him, he worked with the fulanis to kill his own people

The point is a court order was disobeyed, allow him fly and request an extradition from your master amelika

The court is no longer respected in Nigeriazoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am waiting for the supports of lawlessness to come and talk nonsense and I won't be suprised because Nigeria is a zoo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Repeat after me

Nigeria is a zoo

Say it 10times so maybe it can penetrate your thick coconut head skull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Court orders are not obeyed

No light

No fuel

Nigeria is a what??

Zoo
Zoo
Zoo
Zoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
I know the 1k and 5kg of rice have turned you into a zoo zombie and you can't think anymore, but Nigeria is still a what? Zoo zoo zoo

2 Likes

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am laughing hard, while waiting for the zoo z*mbies to respond, should I tag them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by phorget(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
vasel15:

Obiano deserves it and I have no pity for him, he worked with the fulanis to kill his own people

The point is a court order was disobeyed, allow him fly and request an extradition from your master amelika

If him hand clean why him go need court order to stop dem make dem no arrest am?

2 Likes

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
phorget:

If him hand clean why him go need court order to stop dem make dem no arrest am?

Take the issue to the judge and not obiano

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by slimfit1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good for him
Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by simpleseyi: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
No Court of Law can give any order stopping any law enforcement agent of government from doing its constitutional duties. Any of such order is illegal, unlawful, null and void and of no effect whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
simpleseyi:
No Court of Law can give any order stopping any law enforcement agent of government from doing its constitutional duties. Any of such order is illegal, unlawful, null and void and of no effect whatsoever

You are one of the reason why Nigeria is a zoo

And yes a court can give an order to stop the fulani Controlled security agencies from arresting anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by 24SEVEN: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
vasel15:

MAYBE YOU JUST RETURNED TO NIGERIA AFTER 50 YEARS IN TOGO. NIGERIA DO NOT OBEY COURT ORDERS.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by Mide1data: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
SHIT

Nigeria It is well with her(9ja) soul. But the more divide the southerners are, the worse 9ja is gonna get.

I know this ain't related to the topic but 4 God's sake, please don't go 4 any leader older than 45years. I am currently praying that God should give us someone younger than that age.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
In that context, rule of law should be disobeyed
Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
24SEVEN:

MAYBE YOU JUST RETURNED TO NIGERIA AFTER 50 YEARS IN TOGO. NIGERIA DO NOT OBEY COURT ORDERS.

This is very funny, shout out to togo
Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by vasel15: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
In that context, rule of law should be disobeyed

Yes that is why you have a zoo instead of a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Whatever rock your boat.
vasel15:

Yes that is why you have a zoo instead of a country
Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by Malory: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Whatever rock your boat.
Shatap and comment with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Go play sansan with Asampetenwaanyi Fahdiga
Malory:
Shatap and comment with sense
Re: We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) by Malory: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Go play sansan with Asampetenwaanyi Fahdiga
Trash

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Newly Elected National Executives Of The All Progressives Congress (APC) / Kwankwaso And Obi In Serious Negotiations Over Party Ticket / We Will Kill, Bury Many Until We Win 2023 Elections, Vows Borno APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.