Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today (264 Views)

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / Plan Lesson Notes, Scheme of Work and Exam Questions for Pry, JSS/SSS Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's quite unfortunate to come across or realize the effects of rampant violence and immoralities of the media and social influences on our young ones (even as little as four and above years old).

As a young educationist, I've worked with secondary school students at schools and in private tutorials, and I've seen how obvious this pollution is progressively active in their minds, unfortunately. Especially when it comes to sexual immoralities and violence.

Right, to the topic. I took up the NPOWER program last year, and to avoid much stress I decided to opt for a primary school for my remobilization. In my class (pry 5), there is a new boy called David (name sake). I've found him to be a major negative influence when it comes to Violence and Sexual immoralities.

The last time, just few weeks ago, he was caught with a love letter to a girl in Pry 6. He didn't even hide it very much cos I guess he thought nobody would take it seriously, and he apparently doesn't fear the regular teachers there (all females). I flogged him, and he was taken to the HM's office later then.

As if that wasn't enough, last week I wasn't present at the school on Thursday, unfortunately the class teacher too wasn't around cos she will soon put to bed (she's getting weaker and weaker). So, a sharp whistleblower in the class told me David together with another boy teamed up with two girls to be touching themselves (at underwears level).

That didn't go down well with me, I had to do some beating I don't really like (make you cry even if you're tough). The class teacher too was there, and warned the boy that he might be facing expulsion soon if he doesn't change.

Please parents, let's be mindful of these young ones so that they do not get stolen by common vices on the media. These little boys and girls should not be at the mercy of celebrities and film stars.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
I've just modified the title. I hope some can now focus more on the long-term profit, not the temporary pain.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Human Libraries In This Country / - Advice Needed / Students Easy Earning Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.