Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sheet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sheet (146 Views)

You Need To Read A Teachers Remark On Report Sheet. You Would ROTFL / Roofing Systems. The Cost Of Various Type Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria. / Cheat Sheet: Looking To Save Cost, Check Out These Promos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheet by AlexDel: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hi. How do I quickly rewrite a report from a document to another sheet? Can you give me a hint?
Re: Sheet by GabrielKoll: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good afternoon. I would like to tell you about one way that will help you in writing complex papers and various reports. Just translate image to text using onlineocr.net. They will make your paper work easier, as any information can be obtained in the text even from the image. It's all done in two clicks and the instructions are also on the site.

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022: Mpho Week 10 Task Presentation Today & Diary Session (video) / Merrybet TV Commercial - The Cashout Option / Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.