Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,383 members, 7,913,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:00 PM

Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State (1461 Views)

Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina / Can I Start A Palm Plantation On A 3 Plots Of Land / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Agbalagbi2013: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am planning to set up a palm.kernel Factory. I am based in Ibadan but plan to set up the factory in Osogbo, Osun state. The main reasons for setting in Osogbo rather Ibadan where I am domiciled is
1. Stable power supply
2. Availability of raw materials ( palm kernel nuts)
My concern is that will there be ready market for palm kernel oil in Osogbo and it's environs and the whole of Osun state by extension. Pls I need advise and guidance from palm kernel oil producers in Osun state.
Thanks a lot as you take time to give sincere advice.
For details you can reach me on WhatsApp 08115049380
. Thanks
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by dawnomike(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Agbalagbi2013:
I am planning to set up a palm.kernel Factory. I am based in Ibadan but plan to set up the factory in Osogbo, Osun state. The main reasons for setting in Osogbo rather Ibadan where I am domiciled is
1. Stable power supply
My concern is that will there be ready market for palm kernel oil in Osogbo and it's environs and the whole of Osun state by extension. Pls I need advise and guidance from palm kernel oil producers in Osun state.
. Thanks
Yes! depending on your initial marketing moves. Palm oil is in high demand and as time goes on, customers will deposit for even your unproduced batch of Palm oil in advance.
Ensure you work hard on building a strong customer base from the scratch
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Agbalagbi2013: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Yes! depending on your initial marketing moves. Palm oil is in high demand and as time goes on, customers will deposit for even your unproduced batch of Palm oil in advance.
Ensure you work hard on building a strong customer base from the scratch
Thanks bro. I just want to know what the demand for PKO is like in Osun state.
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Agbalagbi2013: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
PKO factory owners in Osun state, pls how is the business climate for palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake ?
Is there demands for the products or will I need to Transport it to Ibadan for sale.? Thanks as you reply.
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Agbalagbi2013: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
My big thank you to those who sent me messages on whatsapp and those that called. More suggestions are still welcome. Thanks
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Agbalagbi2013: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Pls the search is still on going. Waiting for more calls and chats
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Agbalagbi2013: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thanks for the calls and messages.
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Theophinio(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good day boss

I read that most of the big companies buying crude palm kernel oil are based in Onitsha Lagos and Ogun state

But they are not interested to do business with 1 or 2 ton suppliers

You have to seek contract from them first
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by oluteem: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Agbalagbi2013:
1. Stable power supply
. Thanks

Any about PKN in Osun state general not only in osogbo is a hot cake, suppliers (Producers) even outnumbered the buyers for PKO
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by nethacker(m): 12:52am On May 23, 2022
i am also setting up 40TPD PKO expelling factory but in Iseyin to be completed in September this year and need PKN suppliers. i considered Osun for the very same reasons as yours but later realized that power is a critical factor as there are raw materials scattered all over SW so you can get suppliers from Ogun, Ore, Oyo and even Ekiti. For me, power and road accessiblity were top of my list in selecting a location. how far along are you in the setup? are you using locally fabricated machines or the imported ones?
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by nethacker(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2022
Theophinio:
Good day boss

I read that most of the big companies buying crude palm kernel oil are based in Onitsha Lagos and Ogun state

But they are not interested to do business with 1 or 2 ton suppliers

You have to seek contract from them first

Do you have a name of any of these companies especially the ones in Lagos and Ogun?
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by Timmi: 1:13pm On May 23, 2022
Please I will like to know how far you’ve gone and the cost and contacts for setting up such. I have a palm plantation in Osun Stae and looking at setting up a milling factory. Thanks
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by amadasunfarm(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_lXdkd3kyo&t=955s Thank you very much I am into pig farming in Edo state I am interested in the palm kernel oil processing business, Please what is the cost of starting this business and how to get this machines like the kernel toaster and the crusher THANKS
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by fashionnisir(f): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2022
oluteem:

Any about PKN in Osun state general not only in osogbo is a hot cake, suppliers (Producers) even outnumbered the buyers for PKO

Please i don't understand you clearly, please throw more light on these. I like to learn for you.
Re: Setting Up A Palm Kernel Factory In Osun State by hayool: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
I know of a company, sunboh veg that is doing well in osun. People are queuing to buy their pkc and other products.......

(1) (Reply)

Ashimolowo, Hungry Birds Fight Over 140- Acre Rice Farm / Day Old Chicks (orobor Farm) / My 7 Hectares Of Cassava In Ekiti Is Ready For Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.