Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,117 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. (699 Views)

SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by jmlite: 3:37am On Mar 22, 2022
I have a B.eng in elect/elect and I would like to do my masters in a field when I wouldn’t have to solve lots of mathematics anymore. Masters in the UK.
Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by dawnomike(m): 4:42am On Mar 22, 2022
jmlite:
I have a B.eng in elect/elect and I would like to do my masters in a field when I wouldn’t have to solve lots of mathematics anymore. Masters in the UK.
you can always port to a management course

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2022
You must do mathematics oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by Cutehector(m): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Do project mgt. You go tire for theory.
Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Cutehector:
Do project mgt. You go tire for theory.
lazy youth
Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
lazy youth
want some cake?
Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by shortgun(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2022
dawnomike:
you can always port to a management course
grin grin grin grin
The mathematical he will see in management courses will make him return to Engineering mathematics and beg like a prodigal son.
Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by LordIsaac(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmmmm ....by now, you ought to have fallen in love with Mathematics!
Re: Please Help, I Don’t Want Want To Do Mathematics Anymore. by BigDawsNet: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Change career
Or better still...port to Computer Science...we don't have much calculation courses in CS

(1) (Reply)

WAEC 2022 Geography Questions And Answers (2022 Essay And Obj) / The Less Told Story Of Chief Bode Thomas / What Is The Opposite Of "I Am Short Of Words"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.