Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,272 members, 7,964,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:49 AM

Need A Job To Survive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Job To Survive (737 Views)

Things We Do To Survive In Abuja / I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job To Survive by Sirseedorf(m): 4:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Nairalander I really need a job, I have staying at home, I have responsibilities to solve, am useless doing nothing.
I have experience in housekeeping and janitorial work, I have my experience from working in an hotel and industrial places, i can handle any cleaning machine both scrubber and mopping, and i can handle manual equipment as well. I can read and write perfectly, my minimum tertiary education is ND but am yet to have my result due to lack of finance. I reside in Lagos.
Please save a life...thanks

Re: Need A Job To Survive by successeo(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi, can you contact info@afrocamgist.com and WhatsApp +447446009899

We need an intelligent content writer who's hardworking and grammatically sound.

Vacancy Vacancy

1 Like

Re: Need A Job To Survive by jennyjohn12348(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2022
You could start up affiliate marketing with little capital and with no form of special skill or anything, just your phone, a stable internet connection and your ability to learn
Re: Need A Job To Survive by DevilsEqual(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2022
jennyjohn12348:
You could start up affiliate marketing with little capital and with no form of special skill or anything, just your phone, a stable internet connection and your ability to learn

With capital as little as how much
I'm desperate to start something online too...
Re: Need A Job To Survive by jennyjohn12348(f): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2022
DevilsEqual:

With capital as little as how much
I'm desperate to start something online too...

With as little as 40k price is subject to change after the discount which ends this Friday use this opportunity I’d advice, truly there’s money in the online space
Re: Need A Job To Survive by Sirseedorf(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
What it is about please, explain further.
Re: Need A Job To Survive by Fame1309(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
jennyjohn12348:

With as little as 40k price is subject to change after the discount which ends this Friday use this opportunity I’d advice, truly there’s money in the online space
Does this person has such money? did u read her write up?if u have any job that will put money into her pocket not to collect from her let her know.

1 Like

Re: Need A Job To Survive by Sirseedorf(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
If I can earn, I can be able to start a business, but where there is no capital how do you intends to start a business, I need a job that will make me save and start something, because I believe in innovation.
When there's enough to spend and save. Then the coast will be clear.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Housekeeper Needed In Ibadan / Who Knows About U-connect Human Resource Limited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.