Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Toxic Work Places In Tech And Private Sector - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Toxic Work Places In Tech And Private Sector (20547 Views)

Let's Discuss How To Eradicate Bully At Work Places / How To Spot Toxic Work Places Before And During A Job Interview / Nigerian Private Sector: 10 Things you must know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Toxic Work Places In Tech And Private Sector by campbelljosh(m): 2:18am On Mar 23, 2022
And still degrade the people who got the job done in his absence
Rubyjade:
imagine a boss deliberately coming to work by 5pm and requesting for reports upon reports
Re: Toxic Work Places In Tech And Private Sector by Yohnshogun: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2022
SIRTee15:
Toxic workplace exist every where in the world, it's not just limited to Nigeria. But the thing is nigerians generally lacks emotional intelligence thus resort to external aggression easily.

I understand the pressure is crazy on most of this start up founders. They need to justify the investments on their companies but that is no reason to treat workers like shit. India and Chinese start ups go thru worse and over 90 percent of them eventually fold up. That is the reality of start ups business the founders must embrace.

Finally, it seems Nigerians are not ready for globalisation. It's fucking competitive and employers need very hardworking and discipline employees...thats the only way to keep the company afloat.
Unfortunately nigerians are not used to this type of hellish effort. We keep talking about western companies treat employees better....why do u think they moved their factories to Asia.
Asians work like robots on meagre pay. Globalists love that and that's why wealth is moving east...
And me was thinking some of this indian start up and asian factories can move to Africa.
Guess I was wrong.

Boss you are the only one that has analysed this threads topic intelligently. I have studied how Asian countries got their wealth and it's not child's play. Even Britain and the west during Their industrial revolution was hellish. No pain no gain. We feel creating wealth is hanging lazily around. We are not ready really. Start-up is like gladiator rings. You joke anyhow you get kicked out. Some people still believe you can see money inside bush.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview / Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.