Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Muslims Supporting Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Supporting Muslims (203 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Supporting Muslims by Aqodir: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Salaam alaykum
This thread is created to provide an avenue for Muslims to render economic assistant/support to other Muslims in need.
Economic incapacitation is one way Muslims drift out of the fold of Islam, hence it is imperative that meeting the economic needs of fellow Muslims can help to reduce the difficulties of economic hardship, especially in this present times.
Many a times there are Muslims with job opportunities who are looking for fellow Muslims to empower but due to difficulty reaching them they give such opportunities to fellow Muslims.
This thread will help to bring together those in need of jobs or other economic assistant and those who have capacity to help others sort there economic difficulties .
May Allah ease all our affairs
Re: Muslims Supporting Muslims by Aqodir: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Kindly post available job openings, opportunities, investments, available financial support, empowerment, trainings, scholarship etc
Anything legal and halal that fellow Muslims will benefit from and that will ease someone else's affair.
May Allah suffice us all
Re: Muslims Supporting Muslims by Aqodir: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Similarly if you are economically handicap or you need any help "direly "( note that everyone is managing one way or the other), you can send your request, perhaps Allah can send you a helper through this thread. Don't overlook or under estimate any opportunity.
Re: Muslims Supporting Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Salamu Alaikum.

May Allah make it easy for us all.
Re: Muslims Supporting Muslims by Aqodir: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Farming opportunity available
Land and fund will be provided by the sponsor
Irrigation available
Proceeds from the farm will be shared by the sponsor and the farmer
Location is Ogun state
Re: Muslims Supporting Muslims by AbdulAzeez07: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Asalam Alaekum,

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever
gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will have a reward like theirs, without that detracting from their reward n the slightest.”

I don't have anything to eat for Ramadan both sahoor and iftar and it will cost me one-thousand naira daily to feed my self during this month (five hundred naira for sahoor and five hundred naira for iftar) so for the duration of thirty days of the holy month of RAMADDAN it will cost me thirty-thousand naira.

So please assist me.Whatever you give me i will appreciate.

Access Bank 0031986254
Azeez Odukoya

May Almighty Allah reward you back as you do. Ameen.
Jazakullah Khayran.

(1) (Reply)

The Friday Khutbah: Three Neglected Traditions Of The Prophet. / Love The Part Of This Verse Right Here / Short Lecture:good Women Are For Good Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.